Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Last Of A Dying Breed pk video (HD)

This is a discussion on Last Of A Dying Breed pk video (HD) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; private server:noob click on skills: double noob =)[/b] didnt like the private sever but the sin was funny to watch ...
Page: 4

dizz123

private server:noob
    click on skills: double noob =)[/b]
    didnt like the private sever but the sin was funny to watch with the clicking skills but still better than i could ever be on a sin

i find it funny how u point out those two things, that doesnt show anything about his noobness. but indeed, he is a noob, first of all double pot, and second, he sucks with his warrior killin, but ofc, he couldnt do that without dupe / tbls.

btw, private server isnt only for noobs, its for people that doesnt like usko, and trust me, there is alot of people that doesnt like usko at all.

i find it funny how u point out those two things, that doesnt show anything about his noobness. but indeed, he is a noob, first of all double pot, and second, he sucks with his warrior killin, but ofc, he couldnt do that without dupe / tbls.

btw, private server isnt only for noobs, its for people that doesnt like usko, and trust me, there is alot of people that doesnt like usko at all.[/b]
    i know and i have playerd a private server is the same fucking char on every corner if we talk about warriors and rogues shell set +10 weapons +10 acc +3 :/ a private server dosnt show anything about skills (if we talk on this video he is clicking skills so sad :S)

WHATS THE LAST SONGS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abdeucethree

u serious?
    so lazy, fuck man,
    i typed in one line from the song
    "i wanna live this destiny" and boom..
    Hollywood Undead - This Love This Hate

knightned

i know and i have playerd a private server is the same fucking char on every corner if we talk about warriors and rogues shell set +10 weapons +10 acc +3 :/ a private server dosnt show anything about skills (if we talk on this video he is clicking skills so sad :S)[/b]
    No your completely wrong. It's when everyone has equal items and level that you can see who has skill and who doesn't. Or is no lifing/babashopping a skill now?

Although this guys a hacker, and he can't even minor combo...

Priest_gabber

i know and i have playerd a private server is the same fucking char on every corner if we talk about warriors and rogues shell set +10 weapons +10 acc +3 :/ a private server dosnt show anything about skills (if we talk on this video he is clicking skills so sad :S)[/b]
    lol? so bein able to babashop a lot shows ur true skill ?

No your completely wrong. It's when everyone has equal items and level that you can see who has skill and who doesn't. Or is no lifing/babashopping a skill now?

Although this guys a hacker, and he can't even minor combo...[/b]
    in vs is random if u can kill a ppl cuz sometimes u fight against skilled players or retard players i remember rogues from sexyko weaing a shield against warriors.... why? "warrior have big hp and ac" anyway they got raped cuz they sucks

if we talk in pk.... come on skills on pk? lets put this on: lets say 100 karus and 100 elmo with +10 items and they got 2 priest witch cs +10 on party is all about skills? NO is ks fest mate

lol? so bein able to babashop a lot shows ur true skill ?[/b]
    babashop=is like a monkey with a gun

as example u can see ORDEALL movies he sucks a lot and he is auto proclamed "king of ares"

Priest_gabber

in vs is random if u can kill a ppl cuz sometimes u fight against skilled players or retard players i remember rogues from sexyko weaing a shield against warriors.... why? "warrior have big hp and ac" anyway they got raped cuz they sucks

if we talk in pk.... come on skills on pk? lets put this on: lets say 100 karus and 100 elmo with +10 items and they got 2 priest witch cs +10 on party is all about skills? NO is ks fest mate
    babashop=is like a monkey with a gun

as example u can see ORDEALL movies he sucks a lot and he is auto proclamed "king of ares"[/b]
    get real dude not every pk server is so fll like sexyko? and a private server only shows skills not items , u probably were one of the guys who got owned on private servers so u went usko to outgear others
    And not all babashoppers have a lack of skills .
    but yes sexyko is a big ks fest D:

get real dude not every pk server is so fll like sexyko? and a private server only shows skills not items , u probably were one of the guys who got owned on private servers so u went usko to outgear others
    And not all babashoppers have a lack of skills .
    but yes sexyko is a big ks fest D:[/b]
    sexyko
    friendzko
    ko lost souls and more

in pk is ks fest pvp is all about skills is the real life of a private server

i dont got owned just a private server is bored if ever ppl got the same gear :S my point of view i rather the official server (making appart the babashoppers and hackers) cuz is a real challenge, farm money, pk, lvl up and all the other shit

in my opinion the private servers are for "interserver vs" or lazy ppl that actually dont like to move single finger to be the best

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

priavte server :S? lol

Priest_gabber

in my opinion the private servers are for "interserver vs" or lazy ppl that actually dont like to move single finger to be the best[/b]
    yeh thats kinda right or for people who dont want to pay for premiun every month to play, id rahter be pkin whole day instead of farmin/lvling :P
    idc if gear is equal

TIDUSAFX

:lol:

joshalfar0

ayo niggah i thought that shit was ill get at me when you make another iight

Sigh, i&#39;m sad other old school people havent raped you yet. Your a retard if you think clicking skills is slower (Rogues exempt). You know some of the best players in KO clicked skills with mouse, it leaves your fingers open to target easier. Look im not one to boast my ego everytime but these new set of KO players are just noobs who dont know the ins-and-outs of the game yet. <_< I&#39;m pretty sure the game has gone full circle... most of the good older players have left and now the new ones are here acting like nubs thinking they own. xD

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast