Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Last Of A Dying Breed pk video (HD)

This is a discussion on Last Of A Dying Breed pk video (HD) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sigh, i'm sad other old school people havent raped you yet. Your a retard if you think clicking skills is ...
Page: 5

Sigh, i&#39;m sad other old school people havent raped you yet. Your a retard if you think clicking skills is slower (Rogues exempt). You know some of the best players in KO clicked skills with mouse, it leaves your fingers open to target easier. Look im not one to boast my ego everytime but these new set of KO players are just noobs who dont know the ins-and-outs of the game yet. <_< I&#39;m pretty sure the game has gone full circle... most of the good older players have left and now the new ones are here acting like nubs thinking they own. xD[/b]
    keep clicking skills till u draw the skill by accident(oops where is my hell blade?) i dont see 0000000 doing that, Hitmachine or more ppl from KE doing the same anyway is more easy target? get real u have 5 fingers 1 for R 1 for skill and u can use 1 for Z or just combo with left hand and quick use the mouse to TARGET

and if ur so pro to own all do it now and show a video more than this crappy video

FlyingAfrican

keep clicking skills till u draw the skill by accident(oops where is my hell blade?) i dont see 0000000 doing that, Hitmachine or more ppl from KE doing the same anyway is more easy target? get real u have 5 fingers 1 for R 1 for skill and u can use 1 for Z or just combo with left hand and quick use the mouse to TARGET

and if ur so pro to own all do it now and show a video more than this crappy video[/b]
    lol dumbass do you really think those are all the gg players that played back then? I&#39;m pretty sure there were tons of them who clicked skills if thats how they learned to combo, you new idiots just dont understand the fact that everyone plays the game differently, its not just how it&#39;s set and done..

As for everyone thats shitting on PK priv servers, you guys do realize thats where your real skill shows up right? Where you&#39;re completely equal in everyway possible to your opponent and the winner is the one who can combo better/faster and who has more skill in all. So if your gonna continuesly try and "shit" on people who play them take into consideration the server you&#39;re playing.. The one with the most money ends up being the best in the game, the one who cheats his way up ends up being the highest level in the game, the one who actually takes the time to do shit without money, but may actually be a pretty good player doesnt get shit. Thats why I quit ko, not because of not having the money cause trust me I had plenty of it, but it&#39;s because there will always be somone who buys there way up to the top, and dont get me wrong, im not saying that items really matter, but they do tend to make a difference when you have a fp set going up against a shell set + more, at a start of a server..

What i&#39;m trying to say is, USKO turned out to be a bunch of greedy monkeys sitting behind their computer chairs just watching idiots hand them money continuesly..Whether they&#39;re new and just starting up, whether they got pissed off at the other cheaters and tried to get away with it themselves, or whether they just got money to spend, either way, they&#39;re the ones sitting behind their computer desks laughing as you guys sit there crying at how much "better" the guy that just beat you is.

lol dumbass do you really think those are all the gg players that played back then? I&#39;m pretty sure there were tons of them who clicked skills if thats how they learned to combo, you new idiots just dont understand the fact that everyone plays the game differently, its not just how it&#39;s set and done..[/b]
    LOL? even when i didnt how to combo i didnt clicked on skills to kill ppl maybe ur the dumbass here just stay near the enemy and touch the buttons ur i have to say it to yo more slowly? stay front of the enemy.......later press attack skill..... easy? retard this is not even the combo

and if ur so pro to own all do it now and show a video more than this crappy video[/b]
    Someone show this kid _________&#39;s video. I really don&#39;t have time arguing with someone who thinks Hitmachine was one of the greatest players. xD

Sigh, i&#39;m sad other old school people havent raped you yet. Your a retard if you think clicking skills is slower (Rogues exempt). You know some of the best players in KO clicked skills with mouse, it leaves your fingers open to target easier. Look im not one to boast my ego everytime but these new set of KO players are just noobs who dont know the ins-and-outs of the game yet. <_< I&#39;m pretty sure the game has gone full circle... most of the good older players have left and now the new ones are here acting like nubs thinking they own. xD[/b]
    Yeah dude I click my skill and I do jsut fine
    Alot of people say I have a awsome combo

FlyingAfrican

LOL? even when i didnt how to combo i didnt clicked on skills to kill ppl maybe ur the dumbass here just stay near the enemy and touch the buttons ur i have to say it to yo more slowly? stay front of the enemy.......later press attack skill..... easy? retard this is not even the combo[/b]
    lol gotta love the stubborn dumbasses on these forums, 1. I don&#39;t click my skills, 2. Some people do and i&#39;m sure the gg players who do will easily rape the shit out of you in game without you even knowing how their combo was. 3. You clearly dont understand the fact that everyones game play is different so i&#39;m just gonna end the arguement here so you don&#39;t hurt yourself trying to think of a comeback, I know it&#39;s hard to push yourself to think having such a tiny little brain..

Someone show this kid _________&#39;s video. I really don&#39;t have time arguing with someone who thinks Hitmachine was one of the greatest players. xD[/b]
    im not saying he is the best just a good player the "best player" dosnt exist anyway there is a lot of ppl that say hitmachine is gg and he is dont say no <.<

Yeah dude I click my skill and I do jsut fine
    Alot of people say I have a awsome combo[/b]
    what u do if u drag out the skill? example if ur a rogue and u remove the spike?

lol gotta love the stubborn dumbasses on these forums, 1. I don&#39;t click my skills, 2. Some people do and i&#39;m sure the gg players who do will easily rape the shit out of you in game without you even knowing how their combo was. 3. You clearly dont understand the fact that everyones game play is different so i&#39;m just gonna end the arguement here so you don&#39;t hurt yourself trying to think of a comeback, I know it&#39;s hard to push yourself to think having such a tiny little brain..[/b]
    u say "best players" show ur pro combo and dont talk for others lil kid about the poting works sometime and sometimes fail cuz the same reason u drag out the skills, maybe the combo with 1hand is so hard for u (actually is pretty easy)

im not saying he is the best just a good player the "best player" dosnt exist anyway there is a lot of ppl that say hitmachine is gg and he is dont say no <.<
    what u do if u drag out the skill? example if ur a rogue and u remove the spike?
    u say "best players" show ur pro combo and dont talk for others lil kid about the poting works sometime and sometimes fail cuz the same reason u drag out the skills, maybe the combo with 1hand is so hard for u (actually is pretty easy)[/b]
    I usually play warrior
    But I just put it back on like he did

FlyingAfrican

u say "best players" show ur pro combo and dont talk for others lil kid about the poting works sometime and sometimes fail cuz the same reason u drag out the skills, maybe the combo with 1hand is so hard for u (actually is pretty easy)[/b]
    you really are that stupid arnt you, and you continuesly show it. I didn&#39;t say the best players, I said some of the best players, also as to what you&#39;re saying about dragging skills off, do you really think they would use the fucking combo if they didnt learn how to control their mouse and not drag the skills off during pvp? It&#39;s just your dumbass who cant control his own hand to stop twitching and moving around. Don&#39;t go assuming i&#39;m a kid seeing as how i&#39;ve been playing ko longer than you even knew this game existed, ffs probably longer than you had hit puberty for and finally had your balls drop to the point where your voice may sound a little manlier but you brain stayed the same size cause you&#39;re too stubborn to allow people to teach you a thing or two.

Hitmachine is just like half of the good english warriors on Diez used to be, except he was better geared.

If a skill drops off (yes it&#39;s happened before, but not often), just keep a copy of the skillbar on another page. I would admit that clicking skills on a rogue is unwise considering how many skills you have to go through, but its certainly possible.

FlyingAfrican

Hitmachine is just like half of the good english warriors on Diez used to be, except he was better geared.

If a skill drops off (yes it&#39;s happened before, but not often), just keep a copy of the skillbar on another page. I would admit that clicking skills on a rogue is unwise considering how many skills you have to go through, but its certainly possible.[/b]
    +1, it&#39;s mainly warriors who click skills since they only have roughly 2-3 real skills that they use, I know for a fact it&#39;s pretty stupid to click skills as a rogue seeing as how I play one myself and I have 6 skill bars, and if I were to accidently drag a skill off id be screwed for those 20-30 seconds atleast, but either way, my point is some good players click skills, it&#39;s their combo, thats how they learned it, thats what works best for them, and if you can&#39;t accept that then you might as well quit the game now cause there are going to be a lot of different ways to do things, it&#39;s not just YOUR way in this game.

+1

If a skill drops off (yes it&#39;s happened before, but not often), just keep a copy of the skillbar on another page. I would admit that clicking skills on a rogue is unwise considering how many skills you have to go through, but its certainly possible.[/b]
    then i want to see videos from diez warrios since ppl from ares are gg i never say they are the best, and ur are saying he is half of the good english warriors on Diez i want to see one making things better, no in vs, just pk, complain about the gear is lame if ur saying they are better, ppl with +8 items can beat babashoppers so show me something good i want to see a good video

EDIT: i saw ______ video against another priest 3/5 just cuz he can beat a priest when the other one was healing himself

+1, it&#39;s mainly warriors who click skills since they only have roughly 2-3 real skills that they use, I know for a fact it&#39;s pretty stupid to click skills as a rogue seeing as how I play one myself and I have 6 skill bars, and if I were to accidently drag a skill off id be screwed for those 20-30 seconds atleast, but either way, my point is some good players click skills, it&#39;s their combo, thats how they learned it, thats what works best for them, and if you can&#39;t accept that then you might as well quit the game now cause there are going to be a lot of different ways to do things, it&#39;s not just YOUR way in this game.[/b]
    since are u using ONE skill to attack how hard is combo using TWO fingers? a good way to use the mouse is for pot in pk cuz u can pot and target but for vs? :/ even if u copy the skill bar are u missing 1 or 2 hits in a warrior vs warrior 1 or 2 skills can cost ur life, and why i have to quit as u did? run like a chicken? "all on usko is the money" say the real tale all ppl own u, or at least say "now i have a family i dont have time for games"

FlyingAfrican

haha man you&#39;re just really retarded arnt you, read what I said again then think about it before you reply. It&#39;s not how many skills they have or what class they play, THEY LEARNED TO COMBO USING MOUSE CLICKS SO THEY STUCK TO IT JUST FUCKING ACCEPT IT, and as for me quitting usko, lol I didn&#39;t quit because of the money and shit, I made over $10,000 usd from USKO, I quit because it was just stupid, over loaded with annoying turks (not being racist to all of them, just the annoying childish ones), all of this new shit came out like ROFD/FF etc and I didn&#39;t like that crap, i&#39;m an old school player who enjoyed KE/KO, when 90% of the population spoke english, when KO was actually fun to play with people on ventrilo and team speak, raiding exp parties then switching servers and doing it again in the 2nd cz, when people used to all have the same/near the same items, when no one was over-powered, when you didn&#39;t need to have premium, when mages and vokers used to run all the exp spots and everyone would do anything to get into one of their parties, when ever class was equally balanced.. Pretty much the days when KO was more about the game play and not about how much money you spend on it to get good nowadays..

haha man you&#39;re just really retarded arnt you, read what I said again then think about it before you reply. It&#39;s not how many skills they have or what class they play, THEY LEARNED TO COMBO USING MOUSE CLICKS SO THEY STUCK TO IT JUST FUCKING ACCEPT IT, and as for me quitting usko, lol I didn&#39;t quit because of the money and shit, I made over $10,000 usd from USKO, I quit because it was just stupid, over loaded with annoying turks (not being racist to all of them, just the annoying childish ones), all of this new shit came out like ROFD/FF etc and I didn&#39;t like that crap, i&#39;m an old school player who enjoyed KE/KO, when 90% of the population spoke english, when KO was actually fun to play with people on ventrilo and team speak, raiding exp parties then switching servers and doing it again in the 2nd cz, when people used to all have the same/near the same items, when no one was over-powered, when you didn&#39;t need to have premium, when mages and vokers used to run all the exp spots and everyone would do anything to get into one of their parties, when ever class was equally balanced.. Pretty much the days when KO was more about the game play and not about how much money you spend on it to get good nowadays..[/b]
    retard? u start to complain about the mouse click cuz was a way to learn later bigjuiciy talked about is not noob and u get into the thing talking shit, sec idc if u made 10k usd or 100m usd is ur money not mine so idc, about childs on game, i must lol on that on every game are childs, example i play silkroad online and there is a lot of german kids annoying as hell or annoying as u, class are not balanced now? lol just the rogue is over powerd now same as KE now they are crying abou the MH CD (not all rogues) dude keep flaming on every post u see and u will be banned soon, let me see (i dont care this fucking forum i ahve a life and blah blah blah is all ur going to say) and oh yeah keep playing private servers XD

edit: btw try to do something great noob, like tank ppl using a mage without buff, why i say that? cuz i do the same every day on events even on cz if u dont trust me check my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3V0MVvZDcM and fuck ur private server

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast