Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Last Of A Dying Breed pk video (HD)

This is a discussion on Last Of A Dying Breed pk video (HD) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wat private server and is there donater items? also wat was ur ign?...
Page: 7

oogleyboogley

wat private server and is there donater items? also wat was ur ign?

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

It was bad that this was recorded from private server but music sucked even more ;S

Video wasnt that bad but I had to turn the speakers down when you started speakin cos it was just embarrassing. And its funny how you gotta play with a Belt of Curse so you can actually pwn people. Without it you wouldnt have done half the shit you did.

Jewjew1337

Atleast what is bad on a private server?, On usko gms aren't active on privates they do, you never played that's why u think its bullshit ..
    and yes +1 andy ;p newbs around private servers

Ive played many and hell even on 1 i played an account with a belt of curse and pwned everyone but I wouldnt make a video showing me doing it. Its like someone having +10 and +5 against people who have +8 and some +0.

Not going to say click skills is noobish because at the end of the day its whatever you comfortable with, your combo is just as good as others who use their keyboard.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567