Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

At Last - A Knight Online Love Story 3 - The Final Chapter

This is a discussion on At Last - A Knight Online Love Story 3 - The Final Chapter within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know most of you have enjoyed the KO Love Story series... For a while I was going to go ...
Page: 10

Pixiecatt

i know most of you have enjoyed the KO Love Story series... For a while I was going to go ahead and do #4 even tho I said that 3 would be the last one..especially since everyone was clamoring for it...I even went so far as to start developing a storyline for it....however, after some serious thinking re: the ko love story trilogy......I decided not to make #4. I think the series is best left right where it is. I do, however, have something else in the works atm, tho when it will be out I don't know. And I also have some ideas for some future videos. I like doing "different things"..not just the norm...

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has watched the series...has enjoyed them and has encouraged me to do more. I also would like to thank those of you who participated in the videos and I especially thank my clan members for putting up with me while I was making the vids....

NooBZilla

make a spooky halloween theme movie woot :P

holyhealer

Great job....Hope u decide on doin another movie. 11/10

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by holyhealer
    Great job....Hope u decide on doin another movie. 11/10
    Yes..there will be other "movies"......promise

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    mir there wasnt enough wrist cutting in the movie. . .that's what he's trying to say up there. . .dont worry about it. Besides, this "game" has got him going above and beyond simply playing it, and visiting fan websites/forums. Why would someone that simply "plays" this game and has a life, be bishing about the movie, when based on his rationale....he shouldnt even be here.... :rollseyes:
    Better not be me you are talking about..

Karpsu

I didn't really enjoy it to be honest. The part where the kid (mage) went around killing everyone seemed a bit clumsy for me, and that part went on quite some time. Didn't find the idea of the movie too interesting either. Don't shoot me now, k.

DragonFire

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChanTicO
    mir there wasnt enough wrist cutting in the movie. . .that's what he's trying to say up there. . .dont worry about it. Besides, this "game" has got him going above and beyond simply playing it, and visiting fan websites/forums. Why would someone that simply "plays" this game and has a life, be bishing about the movie, when based on his rationale....he shouldnt even be here.... :rollseyes:
    Better not be me you are talking about..[/b]

pretty sure he is refering to the guy who said the movie sucked..

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by Karpsu
    I didn't really enjoy it to be honest. The part where the kid (mage) went around killing everyone seemed a bit clumsy for me, and that part went on quite some time. Didn't find the idea of the movie too interesting either. Don't shoot me now, k.
    Hey Karpsu...I won't shoot you promise. You gotta remember...it may of looked clumsy cause Mirymax is still a kid...he's a teenager that hasn't quite gotten the hang of all his skills....

T0wn3R

fcking max gay :huh:

sh1vas

what a sad ending not like nr2 lol GROUPSEX FTW

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by sh1vas
    what a sad ending not like nr2 lol GROUPSEX FTW

Ya'll are a bunch of pervs...hehehehehehehhe but then again...so am I with my wapred sense of humor.

This may be the last of the KOLS series..but it is not the last of videos that you will see prepared by me. I have a new project in the works and the first ep is slated to be "released" in a few months so keep your eyes out!!!!!

GGGGGOOOOODDDD JOOBBBB miryyy
    Best 1 so far..
    GOGOGO part 4

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by Lance
    GGGGGOOOOODDDD JOOBBBB miryyy
    Best 1 so far..
    GOGOGO part 4
    Sorry to dissapoint you Lance......pt 3 was the final one.

Vic3freak

damn i realy cried =(

Vic3freak

damn i realy cried =(

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast