Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

last ko vid

This is a discussion on last ko vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; great video 10/10 name of song's?...
Page: 11

Maze

great video 10/10 name of song's?

great video 10/10 name of song's?[/b]

Lil Wayne-I feel like dying
    Eminem-Til i collapse
    G-unit-You dont know

Banned

sheez wats ur problem lol? i think someones jealous

u still didnt answer my question btw aha lvl 30?

anyway if u wanna continue pm me, dont ruin this topic with ur jealous feelings :/

nd btw ask everyone in insanity they can tell u i pretty much owned that account if i wanted to, but i dont scam so i gave it back to juan[/b]

o srry didnt see what your question was

a lvl 72 in edana and a lvl 74 in ares...

btw juan offered me to share the acc first but i declined (didnt have all that time to lvl and work on a acc) ? Do u really think im jealous of some cat i dont even know.

as soon as u said "u dont know shit"
    i was aiming to ether u, had nothing to do with jealousy haha.

o srry didnt see what your question was

a lvl 72 in edana and a lvl 74 in ares...

btw juan offered me to share the acc first but i declined (didnt have all that time to lvl and work on a acc) ? Do u really think im jealous of some cat i dont even know.

as soon as u said "u dont know shit"
    i was aiming to ether u, had nothing to do with jealousy haha.[/b]

chill nigga... leave my white boy alone lol

Banned

chill nigga... leave my white boy alone lol[/b]

Tryin to be nice to this faggot and tell him the acc is gonna be sold and he says some dumb shit bout i dont kno shit. Needa learn to keep your bitches in check... tighten the leash or somethin haha

let me stop im buggin

arguement over

Tryin to be nice to this faggot and tell him the acc is gonna be sold and he says some dumb shit bout i dont kno shit. Needa learn to keep your bitches in check... tighten the leash or somethin haha
    let me stop im buggin
    arguement over[/b]

ahahah, yeh hes my white boy.. hes straight

Banned

ahahah, yeh hes my white boy.. hes straight[/b]
    hop on msn later

bro some black girl just told me she liked me on myspace im tryna to tell her i just want her as friends

Banned

bro some black girl just told me she liked me on myspace im tryna to tell her i just want her as friends[/b]
    Take this to msn, i feel homo talking about any female on a Knight Online forum.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i actually remember that axact time i was on erick and i was unscrolled only with 300AC some random priest gave me while repotin inn :blink: if u can see ur first spike droped 30% of my HP wich isnt possible for a buffed warrior.

the only reason i kept on with this 1v1 and didnt run or town is cause i aint the chicken type..
    buffed i have 6k hp more or less and ur spike is 700dmg, thats not possible for u to spike thrust me to down 50% of my hp buffed as u can see in ur movie. nice try tho. :blink:
    ps: i already beated u several times 1v1 pitty u didnt post them instead.[/b]
    lmao there is no way a warrior like erick would be able to beat gangstazone. not saying that ur combo sucks or anything, but even if ur combo was perfect ur gear wouldn't have been able to outdmg gangsta's minor. at all. if u beat gangstazone i'm 100% sure its definitely not oceano.

at 70.. rogue is ALWAYS > warrior at equal gear+skills. 1v1 between these 2 is pretty stupid.

Flux

lmao there is no way a warrior like erick would be able to beat gangstazone. not saying that ur combo sucks or anything, but even if ur combo was perfect ur gear wouldn't have been able to outdmg gangsta's minor. at all. if u beat gangstazone i'm 100% sure its definitely not oceano.

at 70.. rogue is ALWAYS > warrior at equal gear+skills. 1v1 between these 2 is pretty stupid.[/b]
    Tides change though, if you get a 80 warr vs a 80 rogue roughly same items, the warrior should always win.

Tides change though, if you get a 80 warr vs a 80 rogue roughly same items, the warrior should always win.[/b]
    hmm... dunno about that. I suppose it depends on the rogues choice of skills. Blinding is a pretty gay skill in a 1v1 but lots of rogues still use it.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Tides change though, if you get a 80 warr vs a 80 rogue roughly same items, the warrior should always win.[/b]
    doubt it, a rogue at that lvl would have crazily high mana = a lot of minor.

Banned

= gear some say warriors win at 70
    some say sins do, it will alwayz just be speculation

ive never lost to a sin though on a lvl 70 warrior, with = gear.

a lvl 80 sin has crazy mana, he can even use triple minor and he wouldnt run out of mana, unless he is dumbass. so imo lvl 80 sin>lvl 80 warrior

= gear some say warriors win at 70
    some say sins do, it will alwayz just be speculation
    ive never lost to a sin though on a lvl 70 warrior, with = gear.[/b]

+1 that debate wud never end cuz ive also never lost to a lvl 70 warrior with same gear. most people just try to back up the char they play.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast