Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

last ko vid

This is a discussion on last ko vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; heh our trio ach me and maf quit too O_o...
Page: 8

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

heh our trio ach me and maf quit too O_o

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Great Movie Dood!,, but hate g-unit n 50!! But luv Lil Weezy n em!! good shit!

heh our trio ach me and maf quit too O_o[/b]

thats good this game is BS

Banned

Member No.: 8,737
    IGN: retired from ko

lol i would be proud if people consider you like a peruvian ;D

Member No.: 8,737
    IGN: retired from ko

lol i would be proud if people consider you like a peruvian ;D[/b]

lolz

St0neColdKill3r

Takes a lot for me to give credit to a Rogue video but high level on a new server or not this movie showed your skill and pk ability. Many ppl should take some pointers from your teamwork and unselfish style of pk. Most peops are just about seeing their name on the defeated list and don't give a fook who dies in their party for 1 kill. Sucks your quitting as your movies actually make this game look fun. Liked the music and clips ruled, but i think that 1 mage might still be laughing that you didn't get him ^^.

9.99999999999999999/10 have a great life and best of luck.

well thsi video just made me rememebr pre rofd days ^_^

Takes a lot for me to give credit to a Rogue video but high level on a new server or not this movie showed your skill and pk ability. Many ppl should take some pointers from your teamwork and unselfish style of pk. Most peops are just about seeing their name on the defeated list and don't give a fook who dies in their party for 1 kill. Sucks your quitting as your movies actually make this game look fun. Liked the music and clips ruled, but i think that 1 mage might still be laughing that you didn't get him ^^.

9.99999999999999999/10 have a great life and best of luck. [/b]

thx, ur right many people just care about seeing their name spammed on the screen and they careless about party members, im glad i wasnt one of those and i didnt care about np symbols either as long as u had fun whenever u went to pk, thats what counts, and i really didnt care about dying like some selfish sins that run when they redball just cuz they dont wanna loose their symbol.

Helios

good gun rogue
    nice movie

thx, ur right many people just care about seeing their name spammed on the screen and they careless about party members, im glad i wasnt one of those and i didnt care about np symbols either as long as u had fun whenever u went to pk, thats what counts, and i really didnt care about dying like some selfish sins that run when they redball just cuz they dont wanna loose their symbol.[/b]
    werd, i hate ppl like that. Rather rush in take 4 and get my ass spanked then take the paper mage and town -_-

werd, i hate ppl like that. Rather rush in take 4 and get my ass spanked then take the paper mage and town -_-[/b]

yep.. same here

Banned

thought u wasnt gonna play KO or post on ko4life anymore haha.... i give u 4 months till u back .

thought u wasnt gonna play KO or post on ko4life anymore haha.... i give u 4 months till u back .[/b]

im not playing nymore , i just visit the forums sometimes :huh:

Subzero

i actually remember that axact time i was on erick and i was unscrolled only with 300AC some random priest gave me while repotin inn :blink: if u can see ur first spike droped 30% of my HP wich isnt possible for a buffed warrior.

the only reason i kept on with this 1v1 and didnt run or town is cause i aint the chicken type..
    buffed i have 6k hp more or less and ur spike is 700dmg, thats not possible for u to spike thrust me to down 50% of my hp buffed as u can see in ur movie. nice try tho. :blink:

ps: i already beated u several times 1v1 pitty u didnt post them instead.

Banned

i actually remember that axact time i was on erick and i was unscrolled only with 300AC some random priest gave me while repotin inn :blink: if u can see ur first spike droped 30% of my HP wich isnt possible for a buffed warrior.

the only reason i kept on with this 1v1 and didnt run or town is cause i aint the chicken type..
    buffed i have 6k hp more or less and ur spike is 700dmg, thats not possible for u to spike thrust me to down 50% of my hp buffed as u can see in ur movie. nice try tho. :blink:
    ps: i already beated u several times 1v1 pitty u didnt post them instead.[/b]

y are u trying to start beef when he pretty much quit the game.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast