Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

last ko vid

This is a discussion on last ko vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; y are u trying to start beef when he pretty much quit the game.[/b] well i dont feel ppl like ...
Page: 9

Subzero

y are u trying to start beef when he pretty much quit the game.[/b]
    well i dont feel ppl like him takin the only part where he took me unbuffed to try and ruin my repotation instead of the 10 other times i owned him. the only reason he could take -50% of my hp down buffed with spike thrust is if he have 3k ap.

i actually remember that axact time i was on erick and i was unscrolled only with 300AC some random priest gave me while repotin inn :blink: if u can see ur first spike droped 30% of my HP wich isnt possible for a buffed warrior.

the only reason i kept on with this 1v1 and didnt run or town is cause i aint the chicken type..
    buffed i have 6k hp more or less and ur spike is 700dmg, thats not possible for u to spike thrust me to down 50% of my hp buffed as u can see in ur movie. nice try tho. :blink:
    ps: i already beated u several times 1v1 pitty u didnt post them instead.[/b]

rofl nigga pls i careless about what buff u had i didnt even mean to start a flame, i was frapsing and u happened to be in that scene.. too bad for u. and LOL that was the first time i ever saw u in cz, didnt even 1v1 you, so stop lying. unless it was my sharer on and i doubt u could ever drop my hp below 80%. i fought the best warriors in the server and they did get my hp below 50% but i still won, i doubt u can beat them so pls if u dont like it i dont GIVE A FUK.

Banned

well i dont feel ppl like him takin the only part where he took me unbuffed to try and ruin my repotation instead of the 10 other times i owned him. the only reason he could take -50% of my hp down buffed with spike thrust is if he have 3k ap.[/b]
    losing one 1 on 1 will make u lose your reputation... i think most of the actual pros realize that 1 v 1 shows to little...

i woulve give u my account for free if u ever owned me. is aight keep dreaming

Subzero

"i was frapsing and u happened to be in" that part was cut and edit, stop lying. i didnt pop in middle ur frapsin u chose to show it to be proud of urself killin an unbuffed nigga in 1v1. thats pathatic. why would u waste 2min film to show it then? thats just sad.

"i was frapsing and u happened to be in" that part was cut and edit, stop lying. i didnt pop in middle ur frapsin u chose to show it to be proud of urself killin an unbuffed nigga in 1v1. thats pathatic. why would u waste 2min film to show it then? thats just sad.[/b]

el oh el. ur funny buffed or not u wud have gotten fuked up so shh pls. i careless wether u had buff or not. i careless about 1v1's. i had a shitload frapsed; daiaronic, elektrik, yatta, hydro and many more 1v1s with GGs. thats why i mostly put action on the video and that part i had u adn 2 other warriors on me a few secs later thats why i put it.

vhf

nice dk raid with via [/b]
    Was it with via? XD

Btw dude, awsome footage there!
    You know you're in the top3 most wanted rogues!
    Loved playing with you in logos/girakon ;D
    Thanks about the credits ;D
    Show up always!

9.99/10

Was it with via? XD

Btw dude, awsome footage there!
    You know you're in the top3 most wanted rogues!
    Loved playing with you in logos/girakon ;D
    Thanks about the credits ;D
    Show up always!

9.99/10[/b]

yep the dk raid was with u vhf
    we pwn most of the scenes was u not Jon
    and yea just keep in touch on msn :P

vhf

Oh offtopic.
    Juan skills:

1vs1 - 8/10 (the other 2/10 is due to items, which you never had)
    Exp partying - 9/10 always hitting, never afking, wolfing and swifting in time.
    Team Player - 9.75/10 Simply the best or one of, His rogues cures every1 around him, minor heals as soon as you go low just in at the time you need it.
    Player / Person - 10/10 This guy is(was? ) a +10 to any clan. Hes always up to everything and never ask anything back.

Banned

Oh offtopic.
    Juan skills:

1vs1 - 8/10 (the other 2/10 is due to items, which you never had)
    Exp partying - 9/10 always hitting, never afking, wolfing and swifting in time.
    Team Player - 9.75/10 Simply the best or one of, His rogues cures every1 around him, minor heals as soon as you go low just in at the time you need it.
    Player / Person - 10/10 This guy is(was? ) a +10 to any clan. Hes always up to everything and never ask anything back.[/b]
    lol i should send u our msn convos HAHHAHA

na im playin juan i aint that grimy

Nice vid, sad to see you leaving. I hope everything IRL works out for you

Banned

Nice vid, sad to see you leaving. I hope everything IRL works out for you [/b]

dont say bye he'll be back in 4 months using some1 else acc.

Well good, hopefully things work out for him and he comes back and makes a good name for his friends char :P

lol i should send u our msn convos HAHHAHA

na im playin juan i aint that grimy[/b]

hahah u funny... dont play with that shit lol

Banned

hahah u funny... dont play with that shit lol[/b]
    haha got u shook

to bad i deleted all my msn logs

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast