Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

and the latest GM cock sucker to hit diez

This is a discussion on and the latest GM cock sucker to hit diez within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; must be nowadays new way of babashopping, why buy +11 from rare sources when u can buy clean +10 from ...
Page: 2

must be nowadays new way of babashopping, why buy +11 from rare sources when u can buy clean +10 from GM, nobody would notice it ingame. (God bless KoK)
    hard hitter or not, in the end he would realize he only got himself a kamikaze set, its always been important for a BP to survive rather than bash, but he will find out the hard way.
    about this in general, GM shopping is gonna stay, nothing we mortal players can do anything about, but those who buy it, stop denying it or finding lame excuses, we are not stupid, do u honestly think we would for a second believe so many +10 items in 1 place are legit? +10 items were never meant to be used by normal players, its obviously GM or champion items. The more u deny it the more pathetic u make urself looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Palaviarhs View Post
    LoL.What's your problem with me?got anything personal problems with my name?
    FFs.
    As you dont know him why you accuss him that he has babashopped items from gm and why are you talking for his uniques?Have you seen them?
    Just think how can one priest at 83 lvl can have 2140hp with +3 uniques? OFC no.your playing priest also..you should be smarter..

anyway my point is that as you dont know him and as you dont know how he got the items you shouldn't accuse him.
    I don't have a problem with you Pala, but we all know your one of the most baba'd on the server, but then again this is diez :P

It's obvious it's GM injected items, Level 83 no clan history FP+10 and II+10, like someone has just magically made them out his ass

Cap true, it's a kamikaze build, but a fucking good one. Those shits with +3 full str uniques = 5100ap

Zniper555

wow, all +10? thats so sick

Quote Originally Posted by Palaviarhs View Post
    LoL.What's your problem with me?got anything personal problems with my name?
    FFs.
    As you dont know him why you accuss him that he has babashopped items from gm and why are you talking for his uniques?Have you seen them?
    Just think how can one priest at 83 lvl can have 2140hp with +3 uniques? OFC no.your playing priest also..you should be smarter..

anyway my point is that as you dont know him and as you dont know how he got the items you shouldn't accuse him.
    Just ignore it mate, if he had your items he wouldn't even be talking. People will always want to be better than someone else. If you didn't have your insane shit for example and you had insane skills then they would call you a hacker. There is no way to please KO players.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by C4pt4iN View Post
    must be nowadays new way of babashopping, why buy +11 from rare sources when u can buy clean +10 from GM, nobody would notice it ingame. (God bless KoK)
    hard hitter or not, in the end he would realize he only got himself a kamikaze set, its always been important for a BP to survive rather than bash, but he will find out the hard way.
    about this in general, GM shopping is gonna stay, nothing we mortal players can do anything about, but those who buy it, stop denying it or finding lame excuses, we are not stupid, do u honestly think we would for a second believe so many +10 items in 1 place are legit? +10 items were never meant to be used by normal players, its obviously GM or champion items. The more u deny it the more pathetic u make urself looks.
    +1!

tell that to the guys in c west...

lol Gm some times wana own too or get money

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Just ignore it mate, if he had your items he wouldn't even be talking. People will always want to be better than someone else. If you didn't have your insane shit for example and you had insane skills then they would call you a hacker. There is no way to please KO players.
    Pala isn't even this priest, I just thought about him as he's one of the only players on diez with some real crazy shit in terms of items. As for having those / his items I wouldn't be talking I'd be PKing non-stop, but then again I also wouldn't have those kinda of items because I don't have GM Contacts nor babashop. I only posted this link because it's sad but obvious the priest in this topic has gm contacts and to show the corruption of this game. I intend to make all the money back I've spent when I eventually quit, I just play to pass the time

good job gm

and out of curiosity puggy wats your ingame name cause i rarely see bps in cz and mosst of them suck

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrano View Post
    and out of curiosity puggy wats your ingame name cause i rarely see bps in cz and mosst of them suck
    AndyJH :P

Good luck finding me in cz, I rarely go to start with. I rarely play this game

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

what are u sayin? ppl who dont cheat are stupid, cuz they get owned everytime by GM shoppers/dupers, and they dont like it at all? but sure, we dont know exactly how they got their items. just imagine(talk about this priest now):
    1.: he upgraded them. sure, its easy, if u have lots of +9 ii-s and +9 fps, u can go to anvil, like 2-5% to success? NVM he did it with the whole set + ii...
    2.: he bought them for GB. why not? Forgotten Temple, Juraid, Bifrost, farming bosses everyday, like a no-lifer and u'll just get easy that... how much? about 5-6000gbs? and its only the armor+weapon, what about jewels? 4k hp with str armors aint that bad... someone calls it insane. +1000-2000gbs.
    3.: he babashopped. the first question appears from who? this is the first time KoK has just sensed these items... but its possible that someone made these items b4 KoK came out, and now this man sold them... That could be tons of money, if it happens, then i want this guy's job...
    4.: he duped them. do we know about any new dupe method?(i really dont know)
    5.: he bought them from GM. this looks very popular nowadays, the most possible.

I dont really care about this one and other guys, but i dont let you save(or lick) these baba/gm shoppers/dupers etc. ass, and swear at legit ppl. Let them just cry, bcuz this is the game they play, they like and they just deserve it. Who are you to say what would they do if they were having those items?
    Last edited by Gaudior; 11-25-2009 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    what are u sayin? ppl who dont cheat are stupid, cuz they get owned everytime by GM shoppers/dupers, and they dont like it at all? but sure, we dont know exactly how they got their items. just imagine(talk about this priest now):
    1.: he upgraded them. sure, its easy, if u have lots of +9 ii-s and +9 fps, u can go to anvil, like 2-5% to success? NVM he did it with the whole set + ii...
    2.: he bought them for GB. why not? Forgotten Temple, Juraid, Bifrost, farming bosses everyday, like a no-lifer and u'll just get easy that... how much? about 5-6000gbs? and its only the armor+weapon, what about jewels? 4k hp with str armors aint that bad... someone calls it insane. +1000-2000gbs.
    3.: he babashopped. the first question appears from who? this is the first time KoK has just sensed these items... but its possible that someone made these items b4 KoK came out, and now this man sold them... That could be tons of money, if it happens, then i want this guy's job...
    4.: he duped them. do we know about any new dupe method?(i really dont know)
    5.: he bought them from GM. this looks very popular nowadays, the most possible.

I dont really care about this one and other guys, but i dont let you save(or lick) these baba/gm shoppers/dupers etc. ass, and swear at legit ppl. Let them just cry, bcuz this is the game they play, they like and they just deserve it. Who are you to say what would they do if they were having those items?

Sorry couldn't bother to read all that.
    Wasn't defending that priest, was leaning towards Palaviarhs who people bag on constantly. So what if he babashops? Is it your money? Thee is no reason to care then, as you say if he's such a "noob" why even post about him?

About this guy I also don't care, he pulled out some serious dollar for the account but he still can't take on the world so duff up and shut up.

Wasn't defending that priest, was leaning towards Palaviarhs who people bag on constantly. So what if he babashops? Is it your money? Thee is no reason to care then, as you say if he's such a "noob" why even post about him?

About this guy I also don't care, he pulled out some serious dollar for the account but he still can't take on the world so duff up and shut up.
    couldnt read the whole? lol its not like a book with 1000+ pages.

and i think legit ppl - who get pwned by these buyers everytime they meet in cz - are able to whining about illegal buyers.

As I stated I made a post about this "noob" to highlight yet again the GM corruption in this game

As for Palavariahs, my post about him was made in a sarcastic way, I couldn't personally give a toss who babashops anyone can spend the money the way they like but each to their own

I just find it funny that people babashop or pay GM's for items, because eventually they all get hacked or scammed and cry when they lose all that hard earned money on pixels

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    I just find it funny that people babashop or pay GM's for items, because eventually they all get hacked or scammed and cry when they lose all that hard earned money on pixels
    +1 i forgot to mention this thing. :F

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast