Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

and the latest GM cock sucker to hit diez

This is a discussion on and the latest GM cock sucker to hit diez within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by CkkJl2 Sorry couldn't bother to read all that. Wasn't defending that priest, was leaning towards Palaviarhs who ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Sorry couldn't bother to read all that.
    Wasn't defending that priest, was leaning towards Palaviarhs who people bag on constantly. So what if he babashops? Is it your money? Thee is no reason to care then, as you say if he's such a "noob" why even post about him?

About this guy I also don't care, he pulled out some serious dollar for the account but he still can't take on the world so duff up and shut up.
    FYI, none of us care about ppl babashop, (I wont deny I also babashopped a bit myself, but just some average items). Its the items itself that got injected to server which bothers us, items that arent suppose to exist around normal players. Look at it this way, in our modern days, u can legally buy a gun, which is the most destructive legal weapon a normal civil can have, but what about nuclear weapons on the black market, some ppl buy it too, but hey.. its their money right? Get my point?
    If u tells me such thing as above can be easily overlooked, then u sir got issues. U cant stop wondering how the hell it can be bought so easily. Oh and, pls dont use the usual "u compare KO with reallife? lolz" response. Its just a principle comparison.

GaliSSJ

Gms are like Evil They can do what They Want ^^ Sux nice ^^

Quote Originally Posted by C4pt4iN View Post
    FYI, none of us care about ppl babashop, (I wont deny I also babashopped a bit myself, but just some average items). Its the items itself that got injected to server which bothers us, items that arent suppose to exist around normal players. Look at it this way, in our modern days, u can legally buy a gun, which is the most destructive legal weapon a normal civil can have, but what about nuclear weapons on the black market, some ppl buy it too, but hey.. its their money right? Get my point?
    If u tells me such thing as above can be easily overlooked, then u sir got issues. U cant stop wondering how the hell it can be bought so easily. Oh and, pls dont use the usual "u compare KO with reallife? lolz" response. Its just a principle comparison.
    Wasn't going to respond with that, I do get your point. You do have to admit that they do bash on babashoppers a lot, doesn't matter who they buy it from or if its illegal, that's K2's problem and they need to fix it. If they did buy it from an illegitimate source its their loss and their problem.

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

hardly makes u want to play anymore doesnt it

Lol

and now their twin!!!

King of Knight - Player Information

Either that or it's the same person went paper because they sucked as FP

sacrid

and if you get a hold of him he's sell it to you probably... $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by sacrid View Post
    and if you get a hold of him he's sell it to you probably... $$$$
    Not really, has no skill, just another nub who bought their items and can't do fuck all except spam helis

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123