Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Lati is making movie for you!

This is a discussion on Lati is making movie for you! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lati No worries, already started a project. Now w8ing for better quality clips. btw. dont even try ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lati View Post

No worries, already started a project. Now w8ing for better quality clips.
    btw. dont even try to steal my.. 'customers' hehehehe )

im not such kind of guy

Lati

I was just joking
    Ur good guy, and ur last trailer was amazing(the intro)

Banned

u didn't answer my question :P

can you make the quallity of the video better?

[Tyrone]

mmm if im still feelin real lazy within a few weeks i may ask you to make the GoonSquad movie, i have soooo much footage im sure you could find some good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by [Tyrone] View Post
    mmm if im still feelin real lazy within a few weeks i may ask you to make the GoonSquad movie, i have soooo much footage im sure you could find some good stuff
    i want my GS vids made by Tyrone. you should gyft me some footage so that i can have something to do when my roommates fall asleep, and the insomnia kicks in just as the internet goes out ill help u pick out good from bad XD

Lati

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    u didn't answer my question :P

can you make the quallity of the video better?
    What do u mean? Use fraps settings that i posted - its good quality.

Quote Originally Posted by [Tyrone] View Post
    Yeah, why not

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elkar View Post
    well well well.. im interested if you will make at least one. i've already offered such "service" like 10x and almost nothing so GL with that.

coz ppl are there quite silly when they are still trying to make their own movie which is sometimes huge waste of good footage
    The second they realize that uploading 30-40GB of footage is neccessary in order to get a decent pk vid done, they usually just back out.... We've both been there.

I've tried it myself a few times, offering to make movies for other people. So far I've only done one.. Aligator's he was the only one to go through the massive amount of uploading :P

And I wouldn't recommend using the above settings. They'll require resizing and cropping which will make it look stretched out and forces quality loss. If you plan on editing for others get some background info on encoding and the AR.

I'd personally suggest you using 1280x720, 1440x960 or 1920x1080 as input source. Going for a 4:3 AR is just a huge fail nowadays. 16:9 or even 16:10 if you can, should always be used.

iTzBryan Senior Member

60 fps is not necessary. I use 25 or 30.

that's nice idee xD

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    The second they realize that uploading 30-40GB of footage is neccessary in order to get a decent pk vid done, they usually just back out.... We've both been there.

I've tried it myself a few times, offering to make movies for other people. So far I've only done one.. Aligator's he was the only one to go through the massive amount of uploading :P

And I wouldn't recommend using the above settings. They'll require resizing and cropping which will make it look stretched out and forces quality loss. If you plan on editing for others get some background info on encoding and the AR.

I'd personally suggest you using 1280x720, 1440x960 or 1920x1080 as input source. Going for a 4:3 AR is just a huge fail nowadays. 16:9 or even 16:10 if you can, should always be used.
    ye i know.. but still my screen is 4:3 so i fail in this.. and i cant crop every scene. so i think i have to stop making anything till i get new screen - in 1 or 2 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    60 fps is not necessary. I use 25 or 30.
    60 fps is because slow motion effects. but if you wouldnt use such, you can go with 25

Lati

Quote Originally Posted by elkar View Post
    60 fps is because slow motion effects. but if you wouldnt use such, you can go with 25
    and simple because the video is just smoother.

ILoveYouToo

Are you still interested in making a movie for someone? I want to have one before i sell my mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Lati View Post
    and simple because the video is just smoother.
    but you cant play them on older computers

Lati

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveYouToo View Post
    Are you still interested in making a movie for someone? I want to have one before i sell my mage.
    Yup, pm me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast