Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Lati PK vol.2

This is a discussion on Lati PK vol.2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dat shit took like 7 minutes to DL and was worth the time. Lati, ur a skilled mage and play ...
Page: 3

Banned

dat shit took like 7 minutes to DL and was worth the time.

Lati, ur a skilled mage and play your class like it should be. It&#39;s a shame you didn&#39;t show our 1v1, you only showed system&#39;s <3

My official score:

Music 8/10 (not my personal choice, but it certainly fit the fighting and the special effects well)

Effects 8/10 (I&#39;d give you higher, but they were a bit OVER done imho. But well done for sure)

PK 10/10 (can really ask for better from a fire mage)

Over all 9/10. Keep &#39;em coming if you have the spare time. <3

~Sanctis~

Lati

dat shit took like 7 minutes to DL and was worth the time.

Lati, ur a skilled mage and play your class like it should be. It&#39;s a shame you didn&#39;t show our 1v1, you only showed system&#39;s <3

My official score:

Music 8/10 (not my personal choice, but it certainly fit the fighting and the special effects well)

Effects 8/10 (I&#39;d give you higher, but they were a bit OVER done imho. But well done for sure)

PK 10/10 (can really ask for better from a fire mage)

Over all 9/10. Keep &#39;em coming if you have the spare time. <3

~Sanctis~[/b]
    Tyyy :wub: :wub: :wub:
    Love to see comments like that
    About our vs.. I cant remember any :huh: u were light mage, right?

Tyyy :wub: :wub: :wub:
    Love to see comments like that
    About our vs.. I cant remember any :huh: u were light mage, right?[/b]
    Basically agree with justin, the best bits were all the kills i got spadess by the way

Svooni

pretty nice movie. music was good and ur pkskills are freakin awesome. sad that u be at the wrong nation^^.
    i missed the tps. at one point olsama was close to die(atleast he was already dead - maybe 20 hp left^^) and u kept attacking- just for example.
    and i really, really missed csw. i was hoping till the end of the movie that there will be some csw action - but i got disappointed.
    but all in all it was interessting over the whole time and thats very rare in KO-movies now a days.

Lati

pretty nice movie. music was good and ur pkskills are freakin awesome. sad that u be at the wrong nation^^.
    i missed the tps. at one point olsama was close to die(atleast he was already dead - maybe 20 hp left^^) and u kept attacking- just for example.
    and i really, really missed csw. i was hoping till the end of the movie that there will be some csw action - but i got disappointed.
    but all in all it was interessting over the whole time and thats very rare in KO-movies now a days.[/b]
    Wrong nation, eh? :P
    About tping.. Im not best at this, but i think i do well, this one with olasama i thought he died, so i kept attacking.
    CSW was 100 times better than the clips in this movie, belive me, but i couldnt record it
    Maybe text time ill show some csw
    edit
    btw tell me which programs did u use pls:P[/b]
    Sony Vegas

Banned

u were light mage, right?[/b]
    yah, with the gayass Aztec that would Molly McRape your clan.

We actually only got to Vs once, and to expand on my ego, I won...but you didn&#39;t Vamp me, so either it was still cooling down, or you were giving me a break. Either way, you&#39;ree gg and it was nice playing with ya =) <3

Lati

yah, with the gayass Aztec that would Molly McRape your clan.

We actually only got to Vs once, and to expand on my ego, I won...but you didn&#39;t Vamp me, so either it was still cooling down, or you were giving me a break. Either way, you&#39;ree gg and it was nice playing with ya =) <3[/b]
    Then come back to game! I think it wasnt me, or i wanst 80 yet cause i would drain ur mana! Hehe
    I remember u on rogue, u were tanking whole party, duo with u would be amazing
    I know that k2&#39;s fu... the game, but its still fun to play

~~Edit
    If theres someone who already downloaded the movie, and is possible to upload it to FF or other mirror than MU...
    Please, I will be thankfull ^^

Axarus

Nice movie funy edit good music nice actions

gratki

Banned Senior Member

very nice one of the best mage PK movies ever (personaly i like mage PK the most)

10/10 and please tell me first and second song (couldnt see what they are called anywhere) was really enjoyable with some nice techno instead of some growling jerk :P haha
    again awesome and keep up the good work!

Banned

Then come back to game! I think it wasnt me, or i wanst 80 yet cause i would drain ur mana! Hehe
    I remember u on rogue, u were tanking whole party, duo with u would be amazing
    I know that k2&#39;s fu... the game, but its still fun to play

Please, I will be thankfull ^^[/b]
    Yah, the rogue was overpowered for sure Made the game too easy

fuck me, i never would have quit if it wasn&#39;t for the fucking cheaters. I dont mind K2 tbh. They try hard to curb the cheating, and i really do beleive that. The cheaters just try hard to stay 1 step ahead.

I miss the pk, and the community is awesome.

funontherun103

Yah, the rogue was overpowered for sure Made the game too easy

fuck me, i never would have quit if it wasn&#39;t for the fucking cheaters. I dont mind K2 tbh. They try hard to curb the cheating, and i really do beleive that. The cheaters just try hard to stay 1 step ahead.
    I miss the pk, and the community is awesome.[/b]
    oh you old man, heres what ya do oke?

when no hackers, go make a dcz, come crash w/ GoonSquad ^^

when hackers, go on an archer, and using archer combo, lure trolls/deathmares/w/e. be creative! fraps it! when no peeps to lure on, and no pk to b had, edit your vids or have a life. = 1 happy wanktiss xD

edit: fml, i posted on my bro&#39;s account, though we both think u should come back xDDDDDDDD

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

youtube plx

silverbuffer18

youtube plx[/b]
    +1 or filefront

Banned

someone upload it to youtube or rapidshare plx:P[/b]

youtube plx[/b]
    +1 i wanna watch it :X

AphRaeL

a.q megaupload! h34r:

not gunna wait for 3 hr dl