Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Lati PK vol.2

This is a discussion on Lati PK vol.2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You got nati, and he told me you werent even close if that curse didnt work twice or somthing like ...
Page: 5

Lati

You got nati, and he told me you werent even close if that curse didnt work twice or somthing like that, cant really remmber :P.

-Stoping to post here, spamming hes movie :X. btw, i liked it. even tho i didnt really see any 8v8 partys with gladiators, when i know you guys got us somtimes. its more looks like 8vs16 and 8vs4?[/b]
    Oh, ur again telling the same sotry.. Come on, there was 8v8 and we got u..
    Aand who added &#39;<3&#39; near my topic?

Oh, ur again telling the same sotry.. Come on, there was 8v8 and we got u..
    Aand who added &#39;<3&#39; near my topic? [/b]
    yes, you guys did few times, but i coudnt see it in the movie even once. at the end there were full party of gladiators, but i could see 2 of MM+legacy (clearly, alot of ppl not in your party ).

Just saying it up here, i dont have any idea how you beat all those ppl in 1v1, i found you super esay to kill, even when im walking on bowl unbuffed unwolfed, lati were allways 4 hits.[/b]
    Talias make a big difference in damage check KOK

Good movie, i enjoyed it

rofl, now i do understand why i hit you in pk 800, and ppl with ms+9 hit you 400 while you vs em. what a noob Lati.

Excluding talia in vs, good movie. Liked the effects and the music, the pk was great. 7/10

silverbuffer18

overall id give it a 9/10, if u were to be a tank mage dont think ud die,

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

hmmm well at first the first song was fuckin retarded xD i became headaches h34r:
    the rest of the "sound" was ok.
    You sir got some nice skills it was fun to watch your movie, thanks for sharing this.
    overall 8.2/9.99

ILoveYouToo

tbh talia is imperative for mages. all classes have resistances, people use fr/gr/lr 80 in pk. Uniques give resitances. All of that stuff could be considered weapon defense because it lowers the damage that person does to you. If you&#39;re fighting against some warrior with 200+fr or some rogue using MS, why shouldn&#39;t you be able to even the odds? "becuz talia n vs is 4 n00bs" fuck that noise.

on topic Lati your a pretty good mage. These guys are just mad that you kicked their asses

no its because rouges spike you for 400 with talia etc etc im mage too and i wont post a video with talia vs

ILoveYouToo

no its because rouges spike you for 400 with talia etc etc im mage too and i wont post a video with talia vs[/b]
    I hit some rogues for 18xx and then for 1.1k with magic shield on... It&#39;s generally the same thing. I&#39;m not saying you should make videos and brag about beating someone while using talia but i&#39;m also saying that using talia for pk shouldn&#39;t be frowned upon. btw i&#39;ve been spiked 900 with talia on. Rogues have crit/blind and other useful skills. Pk isn&#39;t all about how much damage you can do, the better player always wins.

Lati

To all retards who thinks that im using talia - UR WRONG, sorry. I never use talia on vs, ONLY when im running from like 3 or more ppl >.>
    on topic Lati your a pretty good mage. These guys are just mad that you kicked their asses[/b]
    Thanks
    Btw. I rly like ut stats, you must hit like a hell

ILoveYouToo

To all retards who thinks that im using talia - UR WRONG, sorry. I never use talia on vs, ONLY when im running from like 3 or more ppl >.>

Thanks
    Btw. I rly like ut stats, you must hit like a hell [/b]
    Thanks, I&#39;d like to see your stats sometime too. I think my highest dmg with blade that i noticed was 955+ 49 so right about 1k

nice one

i lolled at the beginning of the movie, titididi-didiiiii ^^
    ur great
    nice editing but sometimes u did way too much, nice music too <3

9/10 bcuz u edited too much

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345