Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Lati 'real' pk trailer

This is a discussion on Lati 'real' pk trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; usually im not such a fan of trailers, but this one looked cool thx to all the editing and stuff...
Page: 4

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

usually im not such a fan of trailers, but this one looked cool thx to all the editing and stuff

Banned

Now this is not a flame but constructive critics.

First off, KO videos that have people calling themselves somekind of heroes or any other that kind of bullshit that includes trying to add a cheesy storyline and writing a fucking essay for 10 minutes before the video starts make me want to punch babies.
    Second, If your trailer is 2 minutes and 1:20 of it consists of showing us CZ in black/white and circling the camera around your character - yes, punch babies.

More PK and grammar, less dumb story lines and circling camera around your character. Makes the video look really turkish. I hate turkish PK videos.

EMW

Sucked, more action, less story.

Lati

Now this is not a flame but constructive critics.

First off, KO videos that have people calling themselves somekind of heroes or any other that kind of bullshit that includes trying to add a cheesy storyline and writing a fucking essay for 10 minutes before the video starts make me want to punch babies.
    Second, If your trailer is 2 minutes and 1:20 of it consists of showing us CZ in black/white and circling the camera around your character - yes, punch babies.

More PK and grammar, less dumb story lines and circling camera around your character. Makes the video look really turkish. I hate turkish PK videos.[/b]
    Sucked, more action, less story.[/b]
    I think u dont know what exactly trailer is.
    It makes u ready for REAL movie, more action, etc.
    Just watch some movie trailers.. Can you see ONLY action there? I guess not.
    Oh and theres no STORY.. Should i leave "black and white circles"empty, w/o any text? It would look.. EMPTY!
    There u got 10 sec's "intro" 1 min "showing off" and rest is the action, ofc not everyone HAS to like it.

EMW

I think u dont know what exactly trailer is.
    It makes u ready for REAL movie, more action, etc.
    Just watch some movie trailers.. Can you see ONLY action there? I guess not.
    Oh and theres no STORY.. Should i leave "black and white circles"empty, w/o any text? It would look.. EMPTY!
    There u got 10 sec's "intro" 1 min "showing off" and rest is the action, ofc not everyone HAS to like it.[/b]
    Oh cmon.. You only showed some flashes of some "battle", so it doesnt really push the need to wait for the main "pk" video of yours.
    Imo theres gotta be few good battles to show whats comin' in the main video.. Maybe try make 3rd trailer if it doesnt fail much eh k?

Nice edit good action for a trailor, i dont think there is much else you could do, i hope you release the main movie soon. If this is anything to go by its gonna be worth the download. 9/10

Lati

Oh cmon.. You only showed some flashes of some "battle", so it doesnt really push the need to wait for the main "pk" video of yours.
    Imo theres gotta be few good battles to show whats comin' in the main video.. Maybe try make 3rd trailer if it doesnt fail much eh k?[/b]
    Come on, make 3d intro for me, kay? Its not too hard, eh?
    Well, not. I think u have never worked with AAE, SV,etc...
    BUT, 3d intro's almost done

EMW

Come on, make 3d intro for me, kay? Its not too hard, eh?
    Well, not. I think u have never worked with AAE, SV,etc...
    BUT, 3d intro's almost done [/b]
    Who said anything about 3d.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234