Rough PK vid need help Malmi?

This is a discussion on Rough PK vid need help Malmi? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, i really need help rendering/Adding effects to my video when i publish it in windows movie maker i ...
Page: 1

Default Rough PK vid need help Malmi?

Hey guys, i really need help rendering/Adding effects to my video when i publish it in windows movie maker i play it on windows player classic and it looks fine. But once i upload it to Youtube it looks like this play in High Def.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRQKhvICBUg]YouTube - WarMACH1NE (l2ampage) chaos reign clan[/ame]

Maybe Malmi can give me a hand. The video is only half done. comments and requests welcomed, constructive criticism always welcomed as well don't flame, if you don't like something explain why and suggest what can be done to fix it. Music i didn't really care much about i might change it up later on just picked some stuff in my music files.

P.S Actual Vent recording.
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 07-12-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Banned

IDK about windows movie maker, but with Sony Vegas, you can easily remove that feature by untagging MAINTAIN ASPECT RATIO.

Be sure that you render with good options.
    Be modern and start using sony vegas
    Much more effects and stuff^^.

If you got any questions add me [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHit01 View Post
    IDK about windows movie maker, but with Sony Vegas, you can easily remove that feature by untagging MAINTAIN ASPECT RATIO.

Be sure that you render with good options.
    Be modern and start using sony vegas
    Much more effects and stuff^^.

If you got any questions add me [email protected]
    Sweet ty. I need a copy of Sony Vegas :b that's the only reason i haven't been able to use it. Cant find a good ehem cracked version.

I always liked when ppl add some actual vent convo to their movie =) When u were raiding dk and said 8vs2, well, those mages were towning so it wasnt rly a 8vs2 Else it was okay

you need to get some recordings of jen when you run into towers

seems like anything u touch dies no matter wat class it is..
    overgeared but still i like it

He isn't overgeared for Ares, he has average gear for a decent warrior. He sacrifices hp for ap the majority of the time. He barely breaks 9k hp w/ 2k scroll but hits like a truck (3.8k ap+ fully scr i'm guessing).

Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post
    He isn't overgeared for Ares, he has average gear for a decent warrior. He sacrifices hp for ap the majority of the time. He barely breaks 9k hp w/ 2k scroll but hits like a truck (3.8k ap+ fully scr i'm guessing).
    +1, we can say he got a "normal" gear for ares, but hes smarter than other warriors, i really enjoyed watching the video i used to pk all the time with x hes a beast, u guys do a nice duo in there, also with spinal, i gotta say 10/10 bout the movie, excellent warrior and waiting for more videos, good luck
    zenna3

Jenn from BoB ?????

Banned

Lol 2,5k hits are pretty cool

hehe. TY im getting pretty nice PK Fraps recently. ill get sony vegas and take my time making the video. It wasnt really 8 vs 2 but we sure took out most their attackers ^_^ all happened in like 15 seconds.