Leaving KO/ Pk video

This is a discussion on Leaving KO/ Pk video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well leaving ko blah blah, tired and all. I made a video, in my opinon its decent of fighting through ...
Page: 1

well leaving ko blah blah, tired and all. I made a video, in my opinon its decent of fighting through fraps and game cam lag. So here it is

http://files.filefront.com/BBKOwmv/;.../fileinfo.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_ouE9JaIc

someweirdguy

later shawn, u were a great friend and a great pker (when u finally started using minor xD)

have fun in rl my indizzle :P

Banned

nigga pls post cz not noobie cz

gl in rl

was gonan do cz but it was horrible couldnt compete with the lag and mh combo worst combination ever

music sucked :lol: but im not supposed judge some1 who's quitting. u did pretty nice in dcz tho. gl and hf.

well u guys maybe laugh wen i tell u this but i aint gonna download ko again maybe summer but, i was just doing some cleaning on my labtop. My labtop was really slow used to be fast but now slow. I deleted some files and found a game i used to play named lineage( fun game and good) and consist of 2 gb, i even forgot i even have it there. So i delete it and check my memory i went from 4 gbs to 19 i was like omg. Half the reasons y my movie looked like crap.

one_way

no don't leave

ill come bak later baba

Trident

nuuuuuuuuuu , wow it finaly comes to an end eh bro? after 2 yrs of playing with you what more can i say, your a great friend, you always after bosses to get $$$$$ like any nig should, these 2 yrs have been amazing and have gone so fast honestly i still feel like we were in Circle Of Power a week ago good times man :/.

was a good pk vid now i see how uve been doin as a sin and u definately beat me in the " Ksing Master" Award cant beleive it i gotta get tht back :X

Keep it rollin bro stay in touch on msn

-Trident

llJuanMall

nice movie :P