Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

This is a discussion on lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Crazy crazy ap...
Page: 2

MrCuban

Crazy crazy ap

nice videeo but those text message weren't needed IMO

didn't find it that good :/
    a few things i didnt like:

1. The music was horrible and wasn't synched with the movie (everyone likes different kinds of music but this kind is not very popular and is not a good choice to have in a pk movie where the music is such a big part of it).

2. Too much speeded up.

3. The wall of text isn't necesarry.

4. Too much offensive language. Calling people noob in your pk video isn't something that gives you much respect.

5. Too much fighting the same party after about 3 minutes into the video. Changing things up makes it more entertaining.

Overall 6/10, since that 3 man scene at end wasn't bad.

Banned

I loved it Great job.. and @ Hugge the only reason that he used some of the words that he used is bc once u get mad at someone ur mad.. U have no idea how much BF thinks they are the best and unbeatable.. Besides the point of them being a nice clan and good gear they have the same sort of attitude he used all during the video.. constant noob calling and saying that ur the best and u can never win us blah blah really works on you and when u win it pumps you up. U don't know the history cuban and myself (UGotKickedNTheNuts) have had with those guys. After that video i think its fair to say with the right people pking together and our friends we owned them, thats all it is to it. I can post screen shots of KillaHeala saying that he won us after that just to give u an idea of the attitude egos in that clan.. we killed them all night but yet they beat us? I think not.. I did enjoy the video and its something to watch for a long time. Te amo mi vida muy BEIN! ~lMercedesl~

Banned

very nice

Anyone with full +9's/+3 uniques/chitin shield could do this.

Where is the skill?

Get some krowaz and a ii+8 and some +0 uniques, then take a new video

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    Anyone with full +9's/+3 uniques/chitin shield could do this.

Where is the skill?

Get some krowaz and a ii+8 and some +0 uniques, then take a new video
    They have the same items?? KillaHeala and NoMarcy both have +3 irons sets >.< We have 1 warrior that is geared.. Everyone else is just average gear.

MrCuban

True but how come bf couldn't get the job
    Done?They also got +3

they are overgeared. BF cant pk without 2duffer or 2 cube mages. Having blooddrain100 in pk is ok not if hes only priest. He cant heal for shit but he can db good.

MrCuban

Quote Originally Posted by Hugge View Post
    didn't find it that good :/
    a few things i didnt like:

1. The music was horrible and wasn't synched with the movie (everyone likes different kinds of music but this kind is not very popular and is not a good choice to have in a pk movie where the music is such a big part of it).

2. Too much speeded up.

3. The wall of text isn't necesarry.

4. Too much offensive language. Calling people noob in your pk video isn't something that gives you much respect.

5. Too much fighting the same party after about 3 minutes into the video. Changing things up makes it more entertaining.

U are probably but here the thing I want it to try something different every video out there is either playing hard rock,techno or rap I want it to keep it "Latino way" u know play some reggeton I had to speed it up the fight were
    Too long specially fucking they had 3 mages getting tp all over the map anyways brah thank for the feed back

I know they have gear too

I'm just saying it would be more bad-ass if you pwned them with average gear.

Its obvious you would pwn them with that party you had.... you are all decked out, mercedes is probably more decked out than you even :P

To critique the video editing... it was AWESOME, good job on the editing and music

I especially like the part where you run away (sped up) and you catch up with your party then pwn them, haha

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrCuban View Post
    Crazy crazy ap
    can you explain more about it? just curious.

Beholdlove

sick movie i loved it

it was a good movie so far, kinda borring cuz it was most of the times the same partys. same goes for bad languaje and long texts, there was no need for them. edit is good, and clips as i said, are kinda borring but still good.speeds ups are ok i mean, i hate long persecutions. music was good but those songs are way to old and they are music for dancing, not for a game video .
    6.5/10 imo

MrCuban

Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    I know they have gear too

I'm just saying it would be more bad-ass if you pwned them with average gear.

Its obvious you would pwn them with that party you had.... you are all decked out, mercedes is probably more decked out than you even :P

To critique the video editing... it was AWESOME, good job on the editing and music

I especially like the part where you run away (sped up) and you catch up with your party then pwn them, haha
    if someone its well gear in cwest that will be me but not the rest of the my party I mean Peter is runnin with old Jews old roc and opal the only thing gg was the Baal 7 that he no longer has... Blooddrain was quitting he almost sell all his shit I even had to give him my cs and if there is 1 priest that had skills is jess Aka ugotkickedinthenuts Bf knows that she was 1 of their priest she runs with krowaz 6 and 7 GABs 7 gg of course old sse and be+2 lb+1 and rol thats it... Anyways the credit goes to both of my priest...
    Last edited by MrCuban; 08-19-2010 at 03:37 PM.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast