Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

This is a discussion on lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur music is as terrible as ur name lolz me and my buds are laughing at the music mr cuban ...
Page: 4

ur music is as terrible as ur name lolz
    me and my buds are laughing at the music
    mr cuban listen to fake gangster mexican music lolz
    hey mexican btw dont call others newb cuz u got plus nine or 10 gear.. not really skill... its sad u guys spend cash to feel poweerful in game when in life ur below trash... love the irony

MrCuban

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    hey mexican btw dont call others newb cuz u got plus nine or 10 gear.. not really skill... its sad u guys spend cash to feel poweerful in game when in life ur below trash... love the irony
    alrite kid all i got say to u is if i have enough money to put on ko and is none of ur fucking business and dont judge ppl for their nationality im sure pancho won't be so happy to read this...anyways get the little money that u have if u have and go study a little bit more of geography

Banned

WOWOWOW ur seriously gonna bring up him being hispanic? He's not even Mexican and it doesn't matter what he is he sure can kick ur ass :P He might be from mars? :O I don't care whatever or where ever he is from hes mine so lay off stop crying and keep hating bc it seems like that is what ur doing best right now..

3 max babashopper´s vs 8 NO babashopper´s =)

but still nice vid

nice ap at the end but I noticed you went from HP 177(+108) to (+88) and the Str went from 255(+160) to (+182). Im guessing you switched out to that 1 earring and 1 belt wich is in your inventory you can see before you zoomed in. How much HP/MP/AC did you loose doing that?

anyways looking forward to seeing part 2. You hate the cubes, your gonna hate the confusions on top of that with the next build.
    thats if the humans are smart....... XD

Music is fine, just because you dont like it doesnt make it trash.

How the fuck does having good gear disqualify you as player from being skilled ?

You have two choices in this game, the first one is too spend a shit load of time farming, playing the market, upgrading, etc, etc, etc. The other one is to spend USD and save the time.

If you are a 15 year old kid the sure, go nolife a game, who cares youre a kid with nothing but time to waste. If you work or go to university or if u have better shit to do than spend your day playing a game and u have the money (because you work or because you simply have money) then what the hell is wrong with using it to save the countless hours you would have needed to spend.

Id rather spend time with my friends and girlfriend either than be farming and playing in front of the PC for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by FinlandBoy View Post

but still nice vid
    I dont know about all of them but i remember Killa and NoMarcy being geared like hell.

And finally, pretty much all the videos you have ever seen are from players with better gear beating other players.

Some time ago people loved to see few would take on many, now there are so many haters that because they failed at the game want to whine and complain.

Like having GG gear is so wrong

Banned Senior Member

Learn WR combo >.<

Omg u have uber items but 0 skill, movie is to chaotic, and music so crappy 5/10

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

loved that vid! some was great music for it other was meh but some great party vs party action!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

How the fuck does having good gear disqualify you as player from being skilled ?

You have two choices in this game, the first one is too spend a shit load of time farming, playing the market, upgrading, etc, etc, etc. The other one is to spend USD and save the time.

If you are a 15 year old kid the sure, go nolife a game, who cares youre a kid with nothing but time to waste. If you work or go to university or if u have better shit to do than spend your day playing a game and u have the money (because you work or because you simply have money) then what the hell is wrong with using it to save the countless hours you would have needed to spend.

Id rather spend time with my friends and girlfriend either than be farming and playing in front of the PC for hours.

I dont know about all of them but i remember Killa and NoMarcy being geared like hell.

And finally, pretty much all the videos you have ever seen are from players with better gear beating other players.

Some time ago people loved to see few would take on many, now there are so many haters that because they failed at the game want to whine and complain.

jammin i was only joking dont take it personaly lolz .. and im older than u probably
    we played in riseagain or riseabove in cwest a long time ago i played C4nYouSayBlink for 1-2months humanside, and i was the best mage in clan when iw as there... i only remmeber having trouble agasint iiredii in adr... so i mean you mightve forggoten but i have not relax kiddo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FinlandBoy View Post

but still nice vid
    lol im not a baba shopper... i have decent items but i have been in this server for nearly 2 years.. i earned everything i have gotten i still have like +0's uniques 3 of them to be honest and my krowaz suit isn't even full +7 :P On top of it i pked in a soccar uniform lol it gives no bonus bc i didn't have the money to replace my valks yet... so yea im a baba for sure lawl ~lMercedesl~

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

I like ur point of view :P hehe

nice movie xd

CryOfTheHumans

A very nice experience

Quote Originally Posted by Pixey View Post
    lol im not a baba shopper... i have decent items but i have been in this server for nearly 2 years.. i earned everything i have gotten i still have like +0's uniques 3 of them to be honest and my krowaz suit isn't even full +7 :P On top of it i pked in a soccar uniform lol it gives no bonus bc i didn't have the money to replace my valks yet... so yea im a baba for sure lawl ~lMercedesl~
    Says the chitin shield wearing priest =D

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast