Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

This is a discussion on lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I told myself I was going to refrain from posting anything on this topic but its crazy the dumb comments ...
Page: 7

Jacapo

I told myself I was going to refrain from posting anything on this topic but its crazy the dumb comments people make here over an internet game. We play this game for pure fun not all the drama everyone seems to love so much.

If you think Me (Blooddrain100) and Jess have nice items, think again... shes got all+0s and a gabs 7. Ive got kowaz set 5 +0s and a gabs as well... The only good geared char is prolly algy and cuban in our clan. You all say we have no skill and we win only cuz cuban has nice gear neglecting the fact that he wasnt the only person getting kills. MrPeterpwnsU gets just as much kills as Edmond and he still has old diamond rings lawl....

We do well in pk because me and jess call out duffs in vent and our melee jump on that person the moment we call a target. Me and jess will pick your party apart one by one.. period. If u think other wise yur more than welcome to try us.

Again i play this game for fun, yes i dont have good gear, and yes im not 83 but u cannot say i dont have skill. Anyone who has pked with me will tell u. Now if u think yur better thats cool, or if it make yur e-penises hard to say were noob thats cool too. do what u do and well keep doing what we do... rollin cz

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jacapo View Post
    I told myself I was going to refrain from posting anything on this topic but its crazy the dumb comments people make here over an internet game. We play this game for pure fun not all the drama everyone seems to love so much.

If you think Me (Blooddrain100) and Jess have nice items, think again... shes got all+0s and a gabs 7. Ive got kowaz set 5 +0s and a gabs as well... The only good geared char is prolly algy and cuban in our clan. You all say we have no skill and we win only cuz cuban has nice gear neglecting the fact that he wasnt the only person getting kills. MrPeterpwnsU gets just as much kills as Edmond and he still has old diamond rings lawl....

We do well in pk because me and jess call out duffs in vent and our melee jump on that person the moment we call a target. Me and jess will pick your party apart one by one.. period. If u think other wise yur more than welcome to try us.

Again i play this game for fun, yes i dont have good gear, and yes im not 83 but u cannot say i dont have skill. Anyone who has pked with me will tell u. Now if u think yur better thats cool, or if it make yur e-penises hard to say were noob thats cool too. do what u do and well keep doing what we do... rollin cz
    I love it ) my partner 4life lol another duff GG luv ya boo!

Banned

We have good days, we have bad days, on our worse daysssss we are still better then you. We win you alll!!!!!!! BB!!!! now i sound like badfamily go me for looking cool! ) lol i'll behave im generally a nice person but dontmesswithdacuban! hes mine

MrCuban

btw i loved the other day taking that in from isi when u guys had it to 5% hp and couldnt get the job done...1 party of valiance and vicarious 4 warrior with no wolf roll 3 parties that is sad... bb maybe next time

Quote Originally Posted by Jacapo View Post

you get pissed off pretty quick for someone who "plays for fun".....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    we do just play to have fun its always just us.. He's just mad like i am with all the people that keep calling people scammers, bitches, nobodies, baba's its just annoying is all. I thought it was a very nice video and we had a lot of fun putting it together and just chillen with each other

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingPlatPremium View Post
    hahahaha Cuban u nub ass.
    i saw you vs shay on NoMarcy and he kicked ur ass with ii +8 so stfu.
    u just a fucking scammer.scammed puffy after a long time of share
    and all of BadFamily agree to do 8 vs 8 about 21gbs.
    u fuking gay.go give the items back to puffy
    I think its too much,going insane too high when ppl starting to make accounts here just to flame...
    I can understand dramas,there was always been here,on this forum,but its,just,too much!
    Calling some1 nub coz he killed in u pk or even if he lost to some1 in VS is retarted...Do u guys really enjoy when u posting that?Or its just stronger then u so u have to do that ?I really feel sorry for that atitude...
    I like that video and i remember his video where he owns shark in VS,so get ur fact straight...

Quote Originally Posted by Pixey View Post
    We have good days, we have bad days, on our worse daysssss we are still better then you. We win you alll!!!!!!! BB!!!! now i sound like badfamily go me for looking cool! ) lol i'll behave im generally a nice person but dontmesswithdacuban! hes mine
    we can vs everyday clan vs clan \ 1v1 on 21 gb

Jacapo

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    if u think im pissed yur not even close... I could care less a game doesnt make u me mad or the crap people say on a forum. Just commenting on how much the women on these forums love drama

I was the mage most of the time....no creds to me tho AQ, lol (even tho i changed it up when i came ) Also, no im not even close to uber gear on mage, all I gotta say is gabs7 is best shield ever :P

Jacapo

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp1 View Post
    Lol who is this guy? Is this that nub warrior from BF? if so dude yur pls dont talk about my clannies cuz yur absolutely terrible... i lawl when u try and attack me. Ill admit BF has some great warriors.... degano, marcy, shark and victorious. But you are deffinately not one of them. Lucky i didnt kno who u were before. Just thought u were another server nobody; and i was right.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp1 View Post
    Im down :P But you have to understand M4, Mrcuban, and myself have a life we work for a living i don't get home till around midnight usually when its like 5am in israel something crazy like that.. All your people are on in the day time i don't see how clan vs clan is going to work well.. when badfamily wants their best people online for the show and so do we. Just for shits and giggles mrcuban and i where in the arena with M4, Peter, and they had a buffer and mage... it was about even 2 vs 4 So i think when u say killaheala and nomarcy vs Mercedes and Edmond Dantes they are going to have their hands full.. I don't play games i get in there get the job done I would be glad to do that bc they are in cali and actually time behind us pass on the word and let them know.. @M4 i think whatsup1 is whatsupall its a sin i dunno tho was in the pink fuzzies at one time i think i might be wrong But he should be a man to step up and tell you his ign. Im going to work l8r all.
    Last edited by Pixey; 08-25-2010 at 11:41 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    I think its too much,going insane too high when ppl starting to make accounts here just to flame...
    I can understand dramas,there was always been here,on this forum,but its,just,too much!
    Calling some1 nub coz he killed in u pk or even if he lost to some1 in VS is retarted...Do u guys really enjoy when u posting that?Or its just stronger then u so u have to do that ?I really feel sorry for that atitude...
    I like that video and i remember his video where he owns shark in VS,so get ur fact straight...
    all i can say is Agreed! And badfamily does have good warriors but their ego totally kills how people look at them.. They are ran like an army and once ur in the clan u take on their way of thinking its like whoooo really? anyways.. i agree with you Don't make another name just to flame someone be the person you are don't hide step up and IDENTIFY! lol

Jacapo

hi blah blah blah

MrCuban

Jacapo I want to buy revenge...

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast