Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

This is a discussion on lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jacapo if u think im pissed yur not even close... I could care less a game doesnt ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Jacapo View Post
    if u think im pissed yur not even close... I could care less a game doesnt make u me mad or the crap people say on a forum. Just commenting on how much the women on these forums love drama
    lol m4, I remember you in vent, you'd just get pissed off 24/7 for little things, and when people dom ya, you get even more pissed and come the excuse train (choo choo....), def not as chill as you try to appear here lol

Vicarious agreed to the 21gb bet against badfamily but haven't heard a peep in over 2 months. As for valiance I wouldn't put too much trust into the backstabbing leaders.

aq carlos did you too fall for the "vote us for king this month we got your backs next month" thing?

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    aq carlos did you too fall for the "vote us for king this month we got your backs next month" thing?
    sadly ... we did

Jacapo

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    lol m4, I remember you in vent, you'd just get pissed off 24/7 for little things, and when people dom ya, you get even more pissed and come the excuse train (choo choo....), def not as chill as you try to appear here lol
    if u think u kno me u dont... however i acted or may have acted a YEAR ago when i played with you isnt now... And it looks like some admin here with a hard on and cant get over shit changed my post... pathetic as the rest

as for king... vic won it fair and square and lost it to a scammer, hacker, nub who scammed a clanny and went human. not our fault...

edit*** assuming that the smallone101 is bankin then it was actually 2 years ago i played in clan with you...
    Last edited by Jacapo; 08-25-2010 at 04:41 PM.

MrCuban

Who is this guy (thesmallone101) did he ever play cwest what was ign he lives in this forum he always has to make a stupid comment in everysingle topic no matter where u go he always got something to say... Grow up buddy ur last comment was unnecessary just like a few others from other ppl

Jacapo

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    sadly ... we did
    when we had some arrangement for king we were allies formaly... ally broke so did deals. (personally i still voted amongst my co-leaders to support u guys and keep our end of the bargain but i was outvoted by opti and kd 2-1) Whatever i REP Val and if thats what they decided i had to back it

if u think u kno me u dont... however i acted or may have acted a YEAR ago when i played with you isnt now... And it looks like some admin here with a hard on and cant get over shit changed my post... pathetic as the rest

as for king... vic won it fair and square and lost it to a scammer, hacker, nub who scammed a clanny and went human. not our fault...
    Your M4?

well i never touched your post if your thinking me..... lol but fuck i'd love to ban ya.

MrCuban

Draven loves m4 >.< haha

Quote Originally Posted by MrCuban View Post
    Who is this guy (thesmallone101) did he ever play cwest what was ign he lives in this forum he always has to make a stupid comment in everysingle topic no matter where u go he always got something to say... Grow up buddy ur last comment was unnecessary just like a few others from other ppl
    I did play cwest. If you can read my siggy you should know what chars I played

I'm able to make the comments I make because I played the server long enough to know how people get played

edit: forgot I took away my siggy.

BankinAndTankin
    AKAPILLSBURYDOUGHBOY

those were my chars ^^

MrCuban

Never hear of it were u like adream or rlb ? I never saw that ign in cz

Jacapo

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    sadly ... we did
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Your M4?

well i never touched your post if your thinking me..... lol but fuck i'd love to ban ya.

lol do what u do? Could care less only made this forum account to respond to this one thread. Even if the 1st part isnt true 2nd part still stands. admin or no admin yur still a baddy who doesnt know how to play. i think yur prolly the only ice mage whos dumb enough to run up against our party and freeze me and jess, thinking your party can take down 3 83 warriors and tank mage before we unfreeze. If u had learned anything on how to pk over these years ud freeze our melee so your people can go to work on our mage and priests. but again thats just yur lack of skill shining through...

However on a side note I realy appreciate Hellsfury going human, theyve got some great pkers there that has realy helped to balance pk on this server.

<3 most of HF

Quote Originally Posted by MrCuban View Post
    Never hear of it were u like adream or rlb ? I never saw that ign in cz
    didn't play CZ, I was non prem and didnt really play enough to level up a 70+

I did RLB and DCZ. Didn't really see the point of CZ, yay lets spend a few months lvling to 80 so we can play a half active zone zomg wtf bbq

edit*** assuming that the smallone101 is bankin then it was actually 2 years ago i played in clan with you...

What did i4blanqoo do / scam?

SaNTa

nice movie 9/10 i like it

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast