Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

This is a discussion on lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alrightyyyyy then, people want to start addin 2 cents to the whole vic situation, ok.... A. bambicupcake, possibly the most ...
Page: 11

alrightyyyyy then, people want to start addin 2 cents to the whole vic situation, ok....
    A. bambicupcake, possibly the most inactive player in clan except from smasher logging it, so how does your 2 cents mean anything?
    B. explain how i got scammed aswell, when yme didnt have my infos? at the same time jaspreets account got hit?
    C. yme left because u idiots wouldnt listen and kept giving the clan to jaspreet(worst sharer on happymeals, shitty ass warrior)
    D. Who the fuck got 36 people to login for CSW and take castle back, cause it certainly wasnt for shit no other than yme and pinder

, so then yme leaves and pinder quits and you guys wonder why the clan went to shit? stop blamin each other and deal with it,
    On topic v. nice pk vid valiance GJ

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    alrightyyyyy then, people want to start addin 2 cents to the whole vic situation, ok....
    A. bambicupcake, possibly the most inactive player in clan except from smasher logging it, so how does your 2 cents mean anything?
    B. explain how i got scammed aswell, when yme didnt have my infos? at the same time jaspreets account got hit?
    C. yme left because u idiots wouldnt listen and kept giving the clan to jaspreet(worst sharer on happymeals, shitty ass warrior)
    D. Who the fuck got 36 people to login for CSW and take castle back, cause it certainly wasnt for shit no other than yme and pinder

, so then yme leaves and pinder quits and you guys wonder why the clan went to shit? stop blamin each other and deal with it,
    On topic v. nice pk vid valiance GJ
    Nice movies,

- answer on cyan..

i never created the clan, beastinbed did. It was created on my account yes..

You talk to much bs, and as lavie said, stop blaming others and start dealing with it.

after yme's scam vic went downhill, and ye cuban played on puffy

qreox

Quote Originally Posted by wicked123 View Post
    after yme's scam vic went downhill, and ye cuban played on puffy
    Do you have any proofs, and prolly you scammed jaspreet.

MrCuban

All I need to finish my video is a vs with NoMarcy to proof him that with his items anyone can be "the best" like he claims I know that some of u probably don't agree with meh but if u got basic knowledge about the game and u got the items Nomarcy or me have is easy to win vs against the rest of the average Gear ppl I'm sure until there u all agree with me...
    A vs with NoMarcy will come down to who ever hit first, miss a pot or fail 1 time since I believe we the same items is like if u take 2 lvl 1 character vs each other... There is no stupid shit like I combo fast and bla blah the cool down is the same for every1 period anyways I'm sorry for getting some of the members of hf exp last night anyways I had lots of fun...

wait are u trying to say theirs no such thing as a combo i dont really get what ur saying with

"There is no stupid shit like I combo fast and bla blah"

MrCuban

Thats NoMarcy... He talks like that

wow what a dumbass lol

the best as in combo wise/pk wise or the best item wise lol

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

the clips didnt flow well, and i know music is based on personal choice but my god i couldnt stand it.. to add to it, the text you were puttin up got old pretty fast..

on a good note the edits were very nicely done and i wish i could pull off some of them.

Ive banned Tifi, forum spamming and shit doesn't get in my good books

i like it :O

MrCuban

Part 2 it's finally completed check it out and let me know what do u think
    Last edited by MrCuban; 09-17-2010 at 05:53 PM.

watching it now will edit as i go on...

that duo against that booro party beasttttt
    this vid was like 100x better than ur first part, also putting vs's against rouges is kinda dumb u hit rouges way to hard for them to beat u lol like sirne 950 ur screen lol whos gunna out minor that lol, and also against those vs's with shark and degano where they on undy 2?
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 09-17-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Banned

I LOVE PART 2!!!!! :P The best one yet I don't think there are any words to say how it made me feel, i know how much time you put into the video and just playing with you makes me feel important. Te amo mucho tambien mi vida I can't wait to be with you. <3 GG Video!!!! muahs! U make my char look sexy hehe keep up the good work and enjoy what you do best! ~lMercedesl~

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast