Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

This is a discussion on lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As far as I know you are playing on a a char which you scammed from me cuban, you forgot ...
Page: 13

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

As far as I know you are playing on a a char which you scammed from me cuban, you forgot it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixey View Post
    I LOVE PART 2!!!!! :P The best one yet I don't think there are any words to say how it made me feel, i know how much time you put into the video and just playing with you makes me feel important. Te amo mucho tambien mi vida I can't wait to be with you. <3 GG Video!!!! muahs! U make my char look sexy hehe keep up the good work and enjoy what you do best! ~lMercedesl~
    just wondering but i heard your husband left you b/c u would rather sit at home playing Ko then being a wife is that right or a rumor? i used to know you both and talk'd to both of you on vent b4

i like the last video but i still think ur just another babashopper, u got some skills but u also fail alot when u chase ppl. try to improve you on "following target" and you'll do way better

Gj on the editing in the 4th video and nice presentation

MrCuban

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    As far as I know you are playing on a a char which you scammed from me cuban, you forgot it ?
    Im just gonna ignore u because this will go on and on and with no ending... I'm sorry that i was smart ass and i knew were u where going and how it was going to end but next time u try to hack someones info try to use more powerfull tools...

MrCuban

Quote Originally Posted by MrOverYou View Post
    i like the last video but i still think ur just another babashopper, u got some skills but u also fail alot when u chase ppl. try to improve you on "following target" and you'll do way better

Gj on the editing in the 4th video and nice presentation
    thanx for the feedback like i said b4 there is always room to improve as u can see i have improve editing and just about everything i could in each video...and are u totally right when i chance ppl my combo fails but i think 1 reason is because of fraps it slows down my pc so i dont get the timing right...

MrCuban

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    just wondering but i heard your husband left you b/c u would rather sit at home playing Ko then being a wife is that right or a rumor? i used to know you both and talk'd to both of you on vent b4
    3 thing i got to say to u
    1. first ur comment has nothing to do with this thread
    2. that none of ur business
    3. u dont know her at all so dont start talking shit grow up some ball and find urself a women u dont know her husband i have nothing against him i dont know him either maybe his a cool dude if they divorced that is only their facking problem maybe they werent happy together...
    Last edited by MrCuban; 09-17-2010 at 11:52 PM.

Banned

My husband lefted me bc he is a dumbass if u want to know what was really up then u should not post shit on the forums about my life or what u think was going on. Thats all it is to it, my personal life and my life in ko was very different and non of no one's fuking busniess if i didn't tell them what was going on so leave it.

BTW who are you and who told you these things? Im not worthless like you think i am and i have feelings and just royally pissed me off.. thanks for making a good day shitty.. everywhere i go im reminded of crap, i shouldn't have been so stupid as to think getting married at 19 to someone that pretended to love you would have lasted that was my mistake.. Tell me who you are then we can talk till then leave my busniess out of ur mouth.
    Last edited by Pixey; 09-18-2010 at 12:00 AM.

distasteful comments .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    distasteful comments .
    thank you

deathntaxes

OK 稣제逸눇Leqend Your out of line on the forums. Even if it was it wasn't. I know For a fact. Shes a nice girl n all but she has her way of doing things. I don't belive it is any of yours or any one elses buisness to post anything about some ones real life things on forums unless it comes from their mouth to these forums. If you would be so kind to edit your post that would be great. If I had ever said something like that in a vent I was either drunk or to emotional to tell the truth. But Ko never steped between our relationship. That we had. Yes I might be a dumbass n all But unhappy is unhappy.

Even I no longer play ko. Ill still be on her side because i still consider her as a freind. But like she had said before it is our buisness not yours.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by deathntaxes View Post
    OK 稣제逸눇Leqend Your out of line on the forums. Even if it was it wasn't. I know For a fact. Shes a nice girl n all but she has her way of doing things. I don't belive it is any of yours or any one elses buisness to post anything about some ones real life things on forums unless it comes from their mouth to these forums. If you would be so kind to edit your post that would be great. If I had ever said something like that in a vent I was either drunk or to emotional to tell the truth. But Ko never steped between our relationship. That we had. Yes I might be a dumbass n all But unhappy is unhappy.

Even I no longer play ko. Ill still be on her side because i still consider her as a freind. But like she had said before it is our buisness not yours.
    thanks mike best of luck in ur life and i hope that you can find someone to be happy with I have found someone ^_^

wasnt tryin to start anything i was wondering if it was a rumor or what, no flames was entend, and to you ed i have a wife that i have been with for 6years now and im only 23 and we are very happy maybe u need to do what u say in your comment and get out of the game also some badfamily ppl told me about it, might pm u on msn

Jacapo

PRO video from the BEST warrior on server! OverGeared or not, the moment me or JEss Duffs someone, they die... period! lol GG for that nab cuban

Banned

wasnt tryin to start anything i was wondering if it was a rumor or what, no flames was entend, and to you ed i have a wife that i have been with for 6years now and im only 23 and we are very happy maybe u need to do what u say in your comment and get out of the game also some badfamily ppl told me about it, might pm u on msn
    lol badfamily was my friend so they knew what was going on... they hate me now bc i choose cuban over them they felt betrayed and they should bc i guess i did in a way betray them bc i was their friend since i was in this sever.. but im very happy and all playing with cuban he completes my char lol.. i don't play like i used to, im working 6 days a week.. i work in a retirement home taking care of elderly people.. its cool. I have a life ^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jacapo View Post
    PRO video from the BEST warrior on server! OverGeared or not, the moment me or JEss Duffs someone, they die... period! lol GG for that nab cuban
    JACOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we got his back rawrrrrr lol You are his man 4eva right? :P