Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

This is a discussion on lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cuban pwned!! Nice video, nice clan respect!!...
Page: 10

Banned

Cuban pwned!!

Nice video, nice clan respect!!

MrCuban

Yesterday was a funny day at isi we took isi from them twice lawl...

well, he got his gears by scamming puffy, he got his char buying it at lvl 83 already, also he got support of valiance clan(that sucks imo).
    just a babashopper non lifer that need to steal things even in a game to feel way better than the shit hes irl.
    pce.
    lawl

MrCuban

Quote Originally Posted by ashaninka View Post
    well, he got his gears by scamming puffy, he got his char buying it at lvl 83 already, also he got support of valiance clan(that sucks imo).
    just a babashopper non lifer that need to steal things even in a game to feel way better than the shit hes irl.
    pce.
    lawl
    Retard ask puffy if he got proof of him buying the items... other wise go cry to ur mama

all i see in there is that you can raid and pk against randoms.

still enjoyed to watch it and im waiting for the second part.. even i dislike some of your clanys.

when second part is coming ? :P

Banned

im tired this crap he didn't scam no one... we don't sucks and part 2 is coming out he is collecting fraps :P thats all im saying bc i really don't feel like talking. Ask puffy if he didn't get offer a chitian shield for compensation of the items that where on the account be4 edmond started sharing... since it was worth maybe 90-100gbs be4 edmond came to share i think that was a damned good offer.. puffy was the idiot that refused, i was in vent that day both of them where talkin i heard with my own ears him say "no i want all the shit back.." he was the idiot that said no... now shut up stop crying and BB.. ~lMercedesl~
    Last edited by Pixey; 09-06-2010 at 11:37 AM.

to be honest i thought this vid was crap editing was really good pk was ehh, but ive been awaiting ur 2nd movie because i havent found any movie made by a warrior who is passion build and i been wanting to see 1 for quite some time.

Tifi

GG player... good luck next

Jacapo

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERSLAVE View Post
    all i see in there is that you can raid and pk against randoms.

still enjoyed to watch it and im waiting for the second part.. even i dislike some of your clanys.
    Randoms? PFB is THE BEST pking human clan on this server lol? The only reason the video was against PFB and BF the whole time is because they are the only competition... and i only mention BF because they are all geared to the max. PFB has descent gear and PRO skills which make them a great PK clan. If u think u can do better than PinkFuzzyBunnies yur more than welcome to try. If not i suggest u dont refer to them as "randoms"

pfb=low gear but gg skills for sure, bf=gg gear but shit teamwork, only real clans to pk against of ur orc. Hellsfury will try to nova u with 4 shiled mages and get dominated.. nice movie

Tifi

PFB & BF & HF , just learn to play. they play with 2mage's like BABMI & Razor, to get 2 mage in party and suport they cant die never ... that;s is why they win something.

MrCuban

Yeah razor cube and the other 1 blink away how gae is that....

Tifi

he is good player but 2 suport mage in 1 party thats not ok..

Banned

OMGGGG!!

ahahahahha

It's very good, last movie with ur song... Punzy, punzy kill !!!

Pwned

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast