Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

This is a discussion on lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jacapo PRO video from the BEST warrior on server! OverGeared or not, the moment me or JEss ...
Page: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Jacapo View Post
    PRO video from the BEST warrior on server! OverGeared or not, the moment me or JEss Duffs someone, they die... period! lol GG for that nab cuban
    nah nah nah, dont think i cant tp them before you kill them thats why u keep comming at me 1st lol

and @ Cuban : Np, you can always try to use another recording software, if you need help, i can always do that for some $

Joke ;P

MrCuban

Quote Originally Posted by MrOverYou View Post
    nah nah nah, dont think i cant tp them before you kill them thats why u keep comming at me 1st lol

and @ Cuban : Np, you can always try to use another recording software, if you need help, i can always do that for some $

Joke ;P
    are u mage i though u were a priest from bf?

sold it, but im still in BF, and i like to transform ppl in Kaul ah my little pets <3

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    wasnt tryin to start anything i was wondering if it was a rumor or what, no flames was entend, and to you ed i have a wife that i have been with for 6years now and im only 23 and we are very happy maybe u need to do what u say in your comment and get out of the game also some badfamily ppl told me about it, might pm u on msn
    What exactly were you trying to accomplish by just spitting out this info on a PUBLIC FORUM when you say that you HAVE HER MSN? Seriously fucked up.

On topic, like I said before im happy you decided to change up what kind of music you put in ^^

still wanna know what those songs are from though! (EDIT: didnt realize that the topic grew that much and you already posted the songs, my bad bro!)

nice job follow duffs, work on your combo though!

(even though I quit, its nice to see what people can hash up on this server ^^ )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    What exactly were you trying to accomplish by just spitting out this info on a PUBLIC FORUM when you say that you HAVE HER MSN? Seriously fucked up.

On topic, like I said before im happy you decided to change up what kind of music you put in ^^

still wanna know what those songs are from though! (EDIT: didnt realize that the topic grew that much and you already posted the songs, my bad bro!)

nice job follow duffs, work on your combo though!

(even though I quit, its nice to see what people can hash up on this server ^^ )
    Im sorry i still have no idea who you are I have a lot of people on msn that where my friends in badfamily and throughout ko but never really talk to them any more.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrCuban View Post
    Im just gonna ignore u because this will go on and on and with no ending... I'm sorry that i was smart ass and i knew were u where going and how it was going to end but next time u try to hack someones info try to use more powerfull tools...
    where i were going cuban, we had a normal deal and you didnt pay, im not a hacker you know that, you just didnt pay and now you start with talking sh_t. I still have the mails and paypal infos and i will post it that you can see that you scammed me. I dont need to lie, and i dont need this money, you know that also, but i can accept that you are trying to scam me. Be a man cuban, not a running bitch

you dont even have to courage to answer my mails or to come to vent and talk to me, that explains everything

Quote Originally Posted by Pixey View Post
    Im sorry i still have no idea who you are I have a lot of people on msn that where my friends in badfamily and throughout ko but never really talk to them any more.
    I played BankinAndTankin

maybe you remember me drunk raging all over your ex lol (<3 mejane ;D )

Banned

I played BankinAndTankin

maybe you remember me drunk raging all over your ex lol (<3 mejane ;D )
    i remember you ^_^ this other guy is the one i don't remember at all. hehe sup bankin how have you been?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    where i were going cuban, we had a normal deal and you didnt pay, im not a hacker you know that, you just didnt pay and now you start with talking sh_t. I still have the mails and paypal infos and i will post it that you can see that you scammed me. I dont need to lie, and i dont need this money, you know that also, but i can accept that you are trying to scam me. Be a man cuban, not a running bitch

you dont even have to courage to answer my mails or to come to vent and talk to me, that explains everything
    its a pk video topic not a u owe me topic pls keep it that way..

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

its a pk video topic not a u owe me topic pls keep it that way..
    so respect a guy who scammed this warrior and make a video with it ? wow no comment to you

so respect a guy who scammed this warrior and make a video with it ? wow no comment to you
    how did he scm it?

i remember you ^_^ this other guy is the one i don't remember at all. hehe sup bankin how have you been?
    pretty good actually, college started back up again so i've been keeping busy w/ that and all the perks that come with it ^^ hows cwest same ol same ol?

Banned

pretty good actually, college started back up again so i've been keeping busy w/ that and all the perks that come with it ^^ hows cwest same ol same ol?
    Same ole Same ole.... things pretty much haven't changed at all lol.. im happy that ur having fun in school im enrolling in the winter quarter i think but not for nursing like i was going for.. i think i really want to get back into my music playing, i miss it a lot and im still pretty good at it lol.. good luck Bankin

Same ole Same ole.... things pretty much haven't changed at all lol.. im happy that ur having fun in school im enrolling in the winter quarter i think but not for nursing like i was going for.. i think i really want to get back into my music playing, i miss it a lot and im still pretty good at it lol.. good luck Bankin
    Music is an extremely difficult field to be recognized in/land a solid job in. Nursing is pretty much a guaranteed job after finishing school

but again, if you are stuck doing something you hate for the rest of your life then whats the point of doing it anyways!

good luck to ya ;D

oh and cuban, I think I found where u got ur music from
    YouTube - MusicHealsUrSoul's Channel

just subbed to them ^^ really really good channel

post that stuff man, I like Cuban but wouldnt mind being able to ban anyone from Valiance legally.

post it and lets look at it.