Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

This is a discussion on lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ko4mylife don't need to watch it coz i know how you play ^^ and its not even ...
Page: 16

MrCuban

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    don't need to watch it coz i know how you play ^^

and its not even close to good

p.s its not flame, he just wanted me to comment about him, thats what i did
    Its a shame that the rest don't have the same
    opinion I can careless what a bf ass kisser
    Got say about my work all haters
    P.s I know u watch it it was just too perfect and I know u like it

Banned

No, not really... I remember how you played when i played on Benny, you sucked very much

Don't feel like wasting my time on watching something i already have

MrCuban

Wink

No, not really... I remember how you played when i played on Benny, you sucked very much

Don't feel like wasting my time on watching something i already have
    benny who is benny ? u were a no body in cwest

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I thought both the movie, and this topic were entertaining xD

I like your attitude towards the game, keep having fun at it.

MrCuban

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    I thought both the movie, and this topic were entertaining xD

I like your attitude towards the game, keep having fun at it.
    thanx buddy...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    post that stuff man, I like Cuban but wouldnt mind being able to ban anyone from Valiance legally.

post it and lets look at it.
    whats with you and valiance?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrCuban View Post
    lol its not like we tried to be anybody, i don't give a fuck like you if some1 like or deslike me in game, coz im not looking for it ingame, i have enough of it in reall life ^^

Quote Originally Posted by magexmagexmage View Post
    whats with you and valiance?
    theres more beef there then in a slaughterhouse.... if you want the abridged edition though, basically before valience, it was just HF. there were a lot of arguements between 2groups of people in the clan, over drops, over whether or not certain members who allegedly abused bugs should stay or not, who was the actual leader of HF (draven made the clan, but KD had clan leader or somethin.....) etc, and KD took his people, draven took his people, kd made valience and draven still had HF with the people he wanted in it.

since then theres always been beef between HF and valiance.... when I played I thought most of them were nice guys, m4 was a big flaming douche for a while then he cooled off and was pretty chill, snipes was one of my fav peeps on the server regardless of what clan he was in. only person I couldnt stand was KD's son rattrap just because he was 1 annoying little fucker whos entire life was KO. But KD (the old guy) was a pretty cool guy.

(not trying to start a flame war)

and don't even bother arguing with ko4mylife, he's just a fuck faced chode that ALWAYS starts shit with people.... sometimes its for legit reasons, most of the time its for no reason all though. Def one of the bigger noobs I met in my KO days.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    theres more beef there then in a slaughterhouse.... if you want the abridged edition though, basically before valience, it was just HF. there were a lot of arguements between 2groups of people in the clan, over drops, over whether or not certain members who allegedly abused bugs should stay or not, who was the actual leader of HF (draven made the clan, but KD had clan leader or somethin.....) etc, and KD took his people, draven took his people, kd made valience and draven still had HF with the people he wanted in it.

since then theres always been beef between HF and valiance.... when I played I thought most of them were nice guys, m4 was a big flaming douche for a while then he cooled off and was pretty chill, snipes was one of my fav peeps on the server regardless of what clan he was in. only person I couldnt stand was KD's son rattrap just because he was 1 annoying little fucker whos entire life was KO. But KD (the old guy) was a pretty cool guy.

and don't even bother arguing with ko4mylife, he's just a fuck faced chode that ALWAYS starts shit with people.... sometimes its for legit reasons, most of the time its for no reason all though. Def one of the bigger noobs I met in my KO days.
    i just lol @ u

and just stop with the wanna be gangsta shit, coz you are an indian monkey kk?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    so respect a guy who scammed this warrior and make a video with it ? wow no comment to you
    blah blah blah.............. its like a freaking broken record.. im tired of hearing it honestly

Quote Originally Posted by MrCuban View Post
    +1 Totally agree

this bitch just keep riding dicks for items , even tho he was the worst player in cwest , he sucked so badly in c-west

all he dose now is ko4life , trying to act as pro , flaming ppl

you were a free np for everyone on cwest

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    +1 Totally agree

this bitch just keep riding dicks for items , even tho he was the worst player in cwest , he sucked so badly in c-west

:O lolz thats funny hehe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    +1 Totally agree

thats why i beated your char who had x2 better items then me ha?

bb turk who buy items from gm and then getting banned for it

Jacapo

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post

Cant say i agree with "everything" here but pretty close to all. I guess i was a lttle douschey But seriously 2 years after Valiance clan has been made i dunno why people still hold a grudge

thats why i beated your char who had x2 better items then me ha?

bb turk who buy items from gm and then getting banned for it
    ROFL LMAFOOOOOOOOOOO

dude you Never EVER EVER EVER ... if you dont get it .. thats to make sure you get it ho,

you never ever got me to 75% , always beated you full hp, you were the worst warrior on the whole server , i beated you on my sin with full hp , beated you with my warrior even sometimes you get 2 chaos effect not to metion all of your vs's

you use undying still couldnt beat me 1 time

you sucked so badly , just keep Raiding BF dicks , they will let you share their accounts

oh btw you beated me twice?

prove it

you know why ?

becuz last night i did kill felankor solo