Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 346

lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

This is a discussion on lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 I like this guy...
Page: 17


  1. #241
    MrCuban
    Guest

    Default

    +1 I like this guy

  2. #242
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCuban View Post
    +1 I like this guy
    I had to change my Sig

  3. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    561

    Default

    ahh the israel siggy was cool, who made you change it >.<, Draven?

  4. #244
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wicked123 View Post
    ahh the israel siggy was cool, who made you change it >.<, Draven?
    what was cool about it? it has no place on this forum...

    should all be racist free.

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wicked123 View Post
    ahh the israel siggy was cool, who made you change it >.<, Draven?
    yea lol.... said it was offensive but i thought everyone had freedom of speech >.< :P

  6. #246
    OhNo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    ROFL LMAFOOOOOOOOOOO


    dude you Never EVER EVER EVER ... if you dont get it .. thats to make sure you get it ho,

    you never ever got me to 75% , always beated you full hp, you were the worst warrior on the whole server , i beated you on my sin with full hp , beated you with my warrior even sometimes you get 2 chaos effect not to metion all of your vs's

    you use undying still couldnt beat me 1 time

    you sucked so badly , just keep Raiding BF dicks , they will let you share their accounts

    oh btw you beated me twice?

    prove it

    you know why ?

    becuz last night i did kill felankor solo
    hahahahahah i even beated you with Destination who barlly had iron set you dumb turk haha

    omg too bad my old pc aint working i got all the SS from all the vses we had, even vses against Salmin which i won all time we vsed

    even when your cp worked you couldnt do shit to me coz your minor was worst then hp pot haha

    i swear ill try to fix my old pc just to show you and shut your fuck face up

  7. #247
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixey View Post
    yea lol.... said it was offensive but i thought everyone had freedom of speech >.< :P
    everyone has freedom of speech, but this is not suitable for this forum, there is no need to be racist / against a nation here.

  8. #248
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    everyone has freedom of speech, but this is not suitable for this forum, there is no need to be racist / against a nation here.
    You can tell this to every single person who blames the turkish nation here.

  9. #249
    Jacapo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    You can tell this to every single person who blames the turkish nation here.
    most intelligent thing said on these forums to date! I didnt find anything rascist about her sig. FACT : Aproximately HALF of the former nation of Palestine's land was annexed and is now the sovereign nation of Israel (Sanctioned by the allied powers under the united nations). Other half is now under islamic control of the Jordanian government. Nothin wrong with calling it for what it is :/

  10. #250
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    the sig was:

    "free palestine etc"

    "boycott israel"

    there is a HUGE discussion over this, and if it's not racist it is considered offensive (the boycott israel), and really there is no need for it on this forum, i dont want to go over the whole Arabs vs Jews here.

    there is no real need to go further into this, the siggy was changed and end of story.

  11. #251
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    the sig was:

    "free palestine etc"

    "boycott israel"

    there is a HUGE discussion over this, and if it's not racist it is considered offensive (the boycott israel), and really there is no need for it on this forum, i dont want to go over the whole Arabs vs Jews here.

    there is no real need to go further into this, the siggy was changed and end of story.
    however I'm pretty sure my opinion is not fitting to yours but I agree, this is not That forum where we should talk about this.

    Let's talk about KO and Cuban's vids.

  12. #252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OhNo View Post
    hahahahahah i even beated you with Destination who barlly had iron set you dumb turk haha

    omg too bad my old pc aint working i got all the SS from all the vses we had, even vses against Salmin which i won all time we vsed

    even when your cp worked you couldnt do shit to me coz your minor was worst then hp pot haha

    i swear ill try to fix my old pc just to show you and shut your fuck face up
    DUDE FUCK , im sick of your lies


    anyway fix your pc , show me pic you beating me and i swear i will give you a lvl 83 char with items for free


    so stop the drama and your avioding banned .


    on topic : Stop the racist flames -.- its a media section not drama.

  13. #253
    Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ישראל - In: New York
    Posts
    3,575

    Default

    I'm gunna close this topic if I have to in the next few posts.

  14. #254
    MrCuban
    Guest

    Default

    Danny what did u think about the video?

  15. #255
    Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ישראל - In: New York
    Posts
    3,575

    Default

    I saw it a while ago, I'll post soon when I have time to watch it again.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •