Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

This is a discussion on lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Omggggg I applogize i just did it for shit's and giggles i changed it end of story i won't put ...
Page: 18

Banned

Omggggg I applogize i just did it for shit's and giggles i changed it end of story i won't put it back up.. im not raciest I agree talk about the video and knights and have fun.

I have added 2 weeks to the initial ban on Ko4mylife due to the spam rasict remarks, BB Turk/ Indian Monkey to name but a few.

Racism WILL NOT and wont ever be tolerated on here.

MrCuban

Thanks I was tired of that guy

damn nice movie
    Last edited by Cat^; 09-20-2010 at 09:32 AM.

Nice edit, nice teamplay, fast and good aiming. Very nice video at all...
    I have quitted months ago so I don't know too much about Cuban and Puffy, all I heard was that cuban decided to "take" his items back. People said not all was yours, I won't go into details cause it doesn't realy interests me.
    ~Old old n1trogen

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    I have quitted months ago so I don't know too much about Cuban and Puffy, all I heard was that cuban decided to "take" his items back. People said not all was yours, I won't go into details cause it doesn't realy interests me.
    ~Old old n1trogen
    I haven't seen u in a long time I hope that ur doing well.. its UGotKickedNTheNuts yea im still around lawl! yea i loved the video was GG!

MrCuban

~Old old n1trogen
    Thanks buddy

Miss you jess(omer)
    i'm doing well thanks

Banned

Miss you jess(omer)
    i'm doing well thanks
    I miss you to aga... and thats wonderful!!! Well well i guess its off to work! >.< lawl talk to you guys later have a good day forums.. :P

Btw you guys still on orc side ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Btw you guys still on orc side ?
    yep we are still on the orc side

asfasfasff

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I have added 2 weeks to the initial ban on Ko4mylife due to the spam rasict remarks, BB Turk/ Indian Monkey to name but a few.

Racism WILL NOT and wont ever be tolerated on here.
    i made this accoutn just to reply to you.

Pixey posted racist signature and all you did was removing it, i fight with 2 guys and tell them 1 word, and you ban me for 2 fucking weeks?

i think you should be banned for racism aswell

Quote Originally Posted by asfasfasff View Post

Pixey posted racist signature and all you did was removing it, i fight with 2 guys and tell them 1 word, and you ban me for 2 fucking weeks?

That dont make sense, i should be banned for racism? i banned 1 person, not a nation, and i also didn't call you any names.

Pixey was asked to remove her comment which she did, you on the other hand, posted twice in this topic racist remarks, once in a persons selling topic, and a large number of flame posts in a clan recruitment topic.

Might i add he highly offencive nature of an msn about me? which i have recieved SS's.

I think what you need is a cooling off period, and to realise this isn't a place to vent your anger on others. You are welcome to have your views, but please in future, keep or comments of a racist nature off forums, or atleast in pms to the other members of the forum do not have to read them

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

just perm ban him

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by asfasfasff View Post

It wasn't a raciest signature at all it said nothing about any race it was a freedom of speech post.. i never downed anyone from being where they where from thank you very much so stfu talking about it.. its gone now and im still kindda pissed i had to remove it when it was really nothing, i sware some people on this forums is worse then girls with drama and OOOO!! look at me i need attention, leave it... its gone whats the point of dragging it out when this is a PK video post? watch the video enjoy it leave comments about how bad u think it sucked when u really know it didn't. Im in agreement with Souls.. have a nice day all.. >.<