Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

This is a discussion on lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want to thank everyone that voted for me... First time king I'll try my best to keep everyone happy ...
Page: 19

MrCuban

I want to thank everyone that voted for me... First time king I'll try my best to keep everyone happy maybe I'll make another movie I dunno yet... I got to say about the situation with this guy "ko4mylife" I'm happy he got ban for 2 weeks I hope he learn to respect other peoples work we are not here to fight.

Banned

[QUOTE=MrCuban;2716450]I want to thank everyone that voted for me... First time king I'll try my best to keep everyone happy maybe I'll make another movie I dunno yet... I got to say about the situation with this guy "ko4mylife" I'm happy he got ban for 2 weeks I hope he learn to respect other peoples work we are not here to fight.[/QUO

GOGO!! King Edmond ) I'm happy u won mi vida, I know u will be a great King

Jacapo

Quote Originally Posted by MrCuban View Post
    I want to thank everyone that voted for me... First time king I'll try my best to keep everyone happy maybe I'll make another movie I dunno yet... I got to say about the situation with this guy "ko4mylife" I'm happy he got ban for 2 weeks I hope he learn to respect other peoples work we are not here to fight.
    Gratz to my man foreva! Zatara u gonna be the noobiest king on cwest... Now we not gonna be able to pk cuz of all the PMs. Lucky for the humans lJacopol next month for king

GameM

you can do is raid in cz nothing else? part 1 and part 2 is same.............

made any vs movie. efects 8/10 music is fine 9/10

Banned for scamming.

wery nice!
    wish i had good comp so i could record my pwnage too :]

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    just perm ban him
    +1 he deserve it

deathntaxes

even though i was banned from the vent I like the pk video mostly the editing.

Jacapo

Quote Originally Posted by GameM View Post
    you can do is raid in cz nothing else? part 1 and part 2 is same.............
    i dunno if u actually play this server but basically all pk is, is raiding and fighting against scrubs and BadFamily (now that pfb is hella innactive hardly anyone to fight) In the Vid he VSed shark and Degano arguable the #2 and #3 warriors on server and Sirnetoo and tidoggg 2 of the best rogues on server. As for the raids, they were duo raids, him and the tankiest priest on server lMercedesl

<3 The count of monte cristo crew

lEdmondDantesl, lMercedesl, lJacopol.. soon to be lAlbertMondegal

Jacapo

o0o0 forgot to talk about the war footage... Part 2 was all about wrecking noobs in war lol! you have to realy pay close attention to the damage cuban dishes out... 4600AP with horse and red pot and passion build. He is hitting people for 1800s no debuff. If i throw a torment almost everyone is a 1-2 hit, 3hits max. HE got I think 77 kills that war...

my priest is more tank than mercedes =P, but shes gg and has a hot voice!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    my priest is more tank than mercedes =P, but shes gg and has a hot voice!!
    hmmmmm ^^ well thank you i guess.. I think mercedes is okay :P u just have to know how to play with my items I don't have the best items in the world but i get by hehe

Heya Jess, i forgot to say hi, its along time since we spoke properly. Zylecto here btw

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Heya Jess, i forgot to say hi, its along time since we spoke properly. Zylecto here btw
    =O Heyyyyyyyyyyyy ) how have you been doing? I never knew it was you hehe. I'm glad that you told me, i haven't heard from you in a while. Hope that all is well. <3

ImSmallVilleBr

great movie , good combo.