Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

This is a discussion on lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow draven u should know her by now the only reason she us using my cs is because RoyalPriest doesnt ...
Page: 5

MrCuban

wow draven u should know her by now the only reason she us using my cs is because RoyalPriest doesnt have a shield...so she give him hers gabs 7 to royal to pk end of the story...

Quote Originally Posted by MrCuban View Post
    wow draven u should know her by now the only reason she us using my cs is because RoyalPriest doesnt have a shield...so she give him hers gabs 7 to royal to pk end of the story...
    i knows this !

ahahah dont get butt hurt I meant nothing mean. Was being funny cuz she said she didnt have much gears. I thought..... CS worth more then 3x full set of krowaz7!

you need a cube proof shield.

MrCuban

true.........

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

aq u still curious about what passion build is

MrCuban...

Don't do passion build

or i will seek you out and SPAM you with CONFUSION

phear me ^^

CONFUSION means you can't attack for 1 minute, HAHAHAAH

... FORTUNE was Passion build for about a week, and i kept spamming him with CONFUSION, HAHA, and he ended up switching back

Your vids didnt really feel like they had any flow to them.... hard to explain but I think others might understand what I'm getting at. Also, I read at an extremely fast pace, but even I could barely keep up with your gigantic blocks of text mid film......

didnt really enjoy it all that much, less speeded up pk lol

oh, and 4k ap + 8k hp unbuffed without krowaz? jesus christ lol

MrCuban

thanx for the feed back ill try to improve in the second part

MrCuban

Default about passion build

Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    MrCuban...

Don't do passion build

or i will seek you out and SPAM you with CONFUSION

phear me ^^

CONFUSION means you can't attack for 1 minute, HAHAHAAH

... FORTUNE was Passion build for about a week, and i kept spamming him with CONFUSION, HAHA, and he ended up switching back
    not really not if u are passion/attack i will still hit muhahaha

not really not if u are passion/attack i will still hit muhahaha

pff nub i'll just massive u

:P

MrCuban

u cant massive a gm that is illegal lol...

Banned Senior Member

I didn't like that the video was going fast through the whole video, and disliked the music, but you are skilled and got gear that is awesome

anyhow, 5/10

This to remind ppl they should go out more to dance haha imagine dancing this with ur girl... Thanks for the feedback
    here in argentina we dance this kind of music.. np

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    jammin i was only joking dont take it personaly lolz .. and im older than u probably
    we played in riseagain or riseabove in cwest a long time ago i played C4nYouSayBlink for 1-2months humanside, and i was the best mage in clan when iw as there... i only remmeber having trouble agasint iiredii in adr... so i mean you mightve forggoten but i have not relax kiddo
    I have never plaid CW, i never take things personally, im allways relaxed brah!

I couldnt care less what chars u plaid and how good you where, i was just making a point.

Im 24, i dont see how someone would get angry or mad at an internet forum, furthermore a forum based on a game which 90% of the ppl here will agree sucks jajajaja.

Im just bored with the same lame ass comments by people who didnt achieve jackshit at this game and want to feel and pretend like they did by making idiotic comments like: omg your combo sucks, omg u have uber items u have to be a noob cause who needs to be so geared.

His combo didnt suck (i dont even know the guy), it could be better but it certainly didnt suck. Crap, im too high to remember other stuff people said

Doooh Senior Member

Nive movie.. ur items look so sexy =D

MrCuban

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I have never plaid CW, i never take things personally, im allways relaxed brah!

I couldnt care less what chars u plaid and how good you where, i was just making a point.

Im 24, i dont see how someone would get angry or mad at an internet forum, furthermore a forum based on a game which 90% of the ppl here will agree sucks jajajaja.

Im just bored with the same lame ass comments by people who didnt achieve jackshit at this game and want to feel and pretend like they did by making idiotic comments like: omg your combo sucks, omg u have uber items u have to be a noob cause who needs to be so geared.

His combo didnt suck (i dont even know the guy), it could be better but it certainly didnt suck. Crap, im too high to remember other stuff people said
    +1 i post this so ppl can enjoy and relax ppl that leave stupid comment on others ppl work like they have to be professional at it I don't get pay for this I do it for fun I honestly im tired and I don't give a shit anymore *if they don't like they music I'm cuban and that's what I listen to if u don't like it mute the video if u don't *like it at all don't watch it it doesn't matter to me at all I did have tons fun I have meet some really nice ppl over the years in this game and some really bad ones i just take the good ones and move on to does who like I'm glad to does who disagree that has to be better guess what... Pay me so I can make better and I'll go baba some more shit peace...

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast