Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

This is a discussion on lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Belgske What did i4blanqoo do / scam? apparently he stole about $450 from oOhappymealOo he quit clan ...
Page: 9

Jacapo

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    What did i4blanqoo do / scam?
    apparently he stole about $450 from oOhappymealOo he quit clan and pulled out all his characters and Vicarious dropped out of royal. Hope those boys stay together server would die without them

Quote Originally Posted by Jacapo View Post
    apparently he stole about $450 from oOhappymealOo he quit clan and pulled out all his characters and Vicarious dropped out of royal. Hope those boys stay together server would die without them
    clan lost many of main members , but there are still few ggs left, tho iv been in cz last night and it seems like apero is going to take the lead :P
    about kingship .it doesnt really matter , i personally dont care about it
    and valiance isnt a bad clan at all

@Pixey mann, i thought you quit KO! now i know your nick so ill definatly PM someday.
    its me if you still remember me : sneakyman from pathos :P hope you will.

about the movie : it rocked goob job ;D

I'm still interested in hearing what "passion build is" and why confusion fucks it up so bad lol

lol do what u do? Could care less only made this forum account to respond to this one thread. Even if the 1st part isnt true 2nd part still stands. admin or no admin yur still a baddy who doesnt know how to play. i think yur prolly the only ice mage whos dumb enough to run up against our party and freeze me and jess, thinking your party can take down 3 83 warriors and tank mage before we unfreeze. If u had learned anything on how to pk over these years ud freeze our melee so your people can go to work on our mage and priests. but again thats just yur lack of skill shining through...

However on a side note I realy appreciate Hellsfury going human, theyve got some great pkers there that has realy helped to balance pk on this server.

<3 most of HF
    shows what you know lol Freezing Distance is a projectile skill. Meaning even if i aim for Cuban.... its may still hit the dam nab rogue that happens to run in the middle of it. So really you have no idea who the skill is aimed at. Which is why i run out front to throw mine off to limit the chances of that. I dont mind dying once to kill the whole party, its profit nps at that point. If you think all i do is run up and Cube u all the time lol you might want to talk to Cuban, I always cube him LOL! He loves me for it...... honestly I never throw a cube at you becuz I want to see you die... BUT! playing the mage I play, I take a beating from everyone on orcside. Im a huge target, my sharer can vouch for that as this is 24/7. Its nothing for me to be tanking 3/4 melees while throwing cubes novas.... I do well for being that kinda target and usually dont get to play with one of our pro priest(cure). Not to mention Im rocking old earrings, and not even a full set of Krowaz7 plus we are full attack Ice mage build atm.... If you cant kill me any faster then that......i'd have to say your party is the ones who need to go learn something.

but eh .... this thread is about getting some cubes off on Cuban for his next pk vid.. not about my hatred of your unethical playing ways....

enjoy your game M4.

Jacapo

Passion build is pro because of the AP boosting skills u get... LVL 75 skill boosts your attack power by 40% (even though the description says increase attack speed) so basically its like book for warriors. best part is it stacks with wolf....

thats why cuban is able to get up to 4.5k ap

Only problem with passion build is that the only attacks u have is lvl 83 skill cry echo which can only be used in conjunction with battle cry. So if u remove the battle cry skill then u cant attack except with stroke (basic skill). Confusion does just this. Confusion lasts 2 minutes and the cool down on battle cry is 50 seconds. so if u face a duffer with half a brain yur basically useless.

On the flip side opti and cuban both went passion build, not only did they hit like a mach truck... there was no down time for battle cry. since there were 2 warriors to use it. Hope this helps

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fdnl123 View Post
    @Pixey mann, i thought you quit KO! now i know your nick so ill definatly PM someday.
    its me if you still remember me : sneakyman from pathos :P hope you will.

about the movie : it rocked goob job ;D
    omgggggggggg ^^ nop im still around lol im happy that u are to!!! ^_^ yea pm me any time

Passion build is pro because of the AP boosting skills u get... LVL 75 skill boosts your attack power by 40% (even though the description says increase attack speed) so basically its like book for warriors. best part is it stacks with wolf....

thats why cuban is able to get up to 4.5k ap

Only problem with passion build is that the only attacks u have is lvl 83 skill cry echo which can only be used in conjunction with battle cry. So if u remove the battle cry skill then u cant attack except with stroke (basic skill). Confusion does just this. Confusion lasts 2 minutes and the cool down on battle cry is 50 seconds. so if u face a duffer with half a brain yur basically useless.

On the flip side opti and cuban both went passion build, not only did they hit like a mach truck... there was no down time for battle cry. since there were 2 warriors to use it. Hope this helps
    thanks m4

Why not just get every warrior in your clan to have it lol, u cant AOE confusion like u can torment or subside xD

Jacapo

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    thanks m4

Why not just get every warrior in your clan to have it lol, u cant AOE confusion like u can torment or subside xD
    I wish every warrior went that build cuz battle cry is sick skill (gives 15 stat points to all stats to all party members in the area) and makes u hit like a monster. only problem is u have to be 83 and we only got 2x 83 warrios in clan, cuban and opti

MrCuban

Part 2 is almost complete....

Banned

nice video âgâ

with you items its sure damn funny to own

Banned

1st off... Vicarious revealed (iBl4nqooo is a scammer) :

When we (Me, Carlos, Yme, Smasher) left HellsFury back in june, we reformed Vicarious which had been made a few months back on human side by me, Mex, Carlos and Arcane, and disbanded so we could NT on orc side. That day, Yme aka iBl4nqooo made the clan himself, and decided he was gonna be part of the leading crew along with Mex and Carlos. Then, in july, he decided to expand the clan which was supposed to be a little crew, to a big clan. He's always had too much ambition. So he started buying high-np's characters that could help stuff the clan and get us royal grade, and added a bunch of randoms. Then, some of our old boys who were friends of ours from previous servers decided to come back, Jaspreet, Justin, Rob and Mob to name them (HappyMeal and MeatBallz). At that time, while Yme himself was barely playing (I mean BARELY), the clan became very active because of these guys, as they were always leading the Bifrost, War and farming parties. Obviously, since they were our buddies, we let them have the leadership and it really didn't matter to us, since they were part of clan and crew, and no one had any objection to it since most the leaders had each other's password...like I said no one cared, a part from Yme apparently. So one day, in august, he tried to act tough on us and said that things would change, and that he was gonna keep the leadership on a side char of his instead of let it be passed around. But most people didn't let it be, and said they wouldnt accept it, as he had taken stupid decisions in the past and that would be one of the dumbest. Seeing people werent bending anymore, he left the clan and started sharing a deep hate against all of us. Long story short, as he had HappyMeal's password, he started scamming everything that was possible to scoop off the account. And he still is...That's the reason Vicrious isn't around anymore, and that all of the members are spread around these days. I would still want out clan, but I guess it's just not possible. As for the frenchies (Apero members), they were never really part of us, I mean Tidoggg was like the only one really pking with us.

2nd... You guys burned my eyeball by writing BadFamily had good warriors. They are terrible, all of them, no exception. They can't pk in group for shit. I swear, you notice it when you're a priest. They keep switching targets, and if ever a miracle happens and that I have all the 3 warriors on me (cause they always run with 4 priests and 1 mage :P) I can like 80% of the time outheal them cause they cant cancel my heals....Only decent parties they've had was when IamSven was with them, but I guess he's in HF now lol.

My 2 cents.
    Last edited by CYANEXTIME; 09-01-2010 at 12:38 PM.

MophiEEE

Nice PK vid.

see youre name some times in CZ C-West

And see you shine

I am human myself so. We wil meet soon

My name there is 4RogueiwAnNn

See ya in game

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    1st off... Vicarious revealed (iBl4nqooo is a scammer) :

When we (Me, Carlos, Yme, Smasher) left HellsFury back in june, we reformed Vicarious which had been made a few months back on human side by me, Mex, Carlos and Arcane, and disbanded so we could NT on orc side. That day, Yme aka iBl4nqooo made the clan himself, and decided he was gonna be part of the leading crew along with Mex and Carlos. Then, in july, he decided to expand the clan which was supposed to be a little crew, to a big clan. He's always had too much ambition. So he started buying high-np's characters that could help stuff the clan and get us royal grade, and added a bunch of randoms. Then, some of our old boys who were friends of ours from previous servers decided to come back, Jaspreet, Justin, Rob and Mob to name them (HappyMeal and MeatBallz). At that time, while Yme himself was barely playing (I mean BARELY), the clan became very active because of these guys, as they were always leading the Bifrost, War and farming parties. Obviously, since they were our buddies, we let them have the leadership and it really didn't matter to us, since they were part of clan and crew, and no one had any objection to it since most the leaders had each other's password...like I said no one cared, a part from Yme apparently. So one day, in august, he tried to act tough on us and said that things would change, and that he was gonna keep the leadership on a side char of his instead of let it be passed around. But most people didn't let it be, and said they wouldnt accept it, as he had taken stupid decisions in the past and that would be one of the dumbest. Seeing people werent bending anymore, he left the clan and started sharing a deep hate against all of us. Long story short, as he had HappyMeal's password, he started scamming everything that was possible to scoop off the account. And he still is...That's the reason Vicrious isn't around anymore, and that all of the members are spread around these days. I would still want out clan, but I guess it's just not possible. As for the frenchies (Apero members), they were never really part of us, I mean Tidoggg was like the only one really pking with us.

2nd... You guys burned my eyeball by writing BadFamily had good warriors. They are terrible, all of them, no exception. They can't pk in group for shit. I swear, you notice it when you're a priest. They keep switching targets, and if ever a miracle happens and that I have all the 3 warriors on me (cause they always run with 4 priests and 1 mage :P) I can like 80% of the time outheal them cause they cant cancel my heals....Only decent parties they've had was when IamSven was with them, but I guess he's in HF now lol.

My 2 cents.

Its not that they have good warriors, its just they are all so baba'd and they talk about other people babaing which does't make ANY sense to me at all whats the point?
    But yea i get ur point the only reason they kill is bc ko invented the aoe Torment and they all have 10k usd in their char lol good 2cents! agreed after thinking about it. ~lMercedesl~

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MophiEEE View Post
    Nice PK vid.

see youre name some times in CZ C-West

And see you shine

I am human myself so. We wil meet soon

My name there is 4RogueiwAnNn

See ya in game
    Good luck to you! and happy hunting :P cya in cz soon i hope ^_^ ~lMercedesl~

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast