Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Legends ...

This is a discussion on Legends ... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Legends of KO. This movie should only be from servers before KE, if we're talking about Legends.....
Page: 2

EMW

Legends of KO. This movie should only be from servers before KE, if we're talking about Legends..

Legends of KO. This movie should only be from servers before KE, if we're talking about Legends..[/b]
    The legends don't have to be very old. They just have to show that they do is better than the other players. When you talk about a legend you talk about what he has do, or what he has got more than you.

im_so_useless from xig
    PriestessPam from ares

there are 2 players for me who are legends :

1- CooLTanG
    2- SoulSlayer ( greek)

well even though i think this idea has already been taken here are some musts for ur vid

hitmachine
    ooooooo0oo
    get0ffmynuts
    8ball

(all well known beramus legends)

most of the people that are considered "legends" are just people that had alot better gear than anyone else. some of them were kom'ed out

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

KillemAll
    Hitmachine
    Murtaza
    Dante_
    Steelo
    Elu

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

If u wanna do smth that matter then make a movie about gg's not some KOM faqs like giga said.

WTB decent oldskool flame topic on a matter whos legit or not xD

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

He might not be known too well or as much as other "legends" but I have to say the absolute best rogue I have ever vs'd in my entire KO experience would be MortalDance on Ares. Of course, VS'ing is not all about what makes the player great, it must include all around PK and I must say... he's done his homework alright. He is my assassin legend.

Another not so known player who is in my clan as well, whom I personally label a legend in the Magician class would be ::Beckhouse:: and Magicality. You can pk with those mages and it will turn an upsetting party to godly rapage and they don't even need to be on vent. I'd rather crown Beckhouse even tho they're both impressive but, he doesn't have the awesome items Magic does... Both still deserve to be in "my book" and posted here for "my nominates".

For warrior I'd probably choose Alix. Before he played his mage as he does now, he played a warrior named H0RROR. He's probably the most impressive and unpredictable player you would ever pk with. He does quite awesome on mage too, but that's not what I remember him as. Knows exactly what to do in all PK'ing situations and does perfect in every single vs, can't complain about him at all. Although he had and still has nice items, I can't really compare others too much to him.

As for Archers, I'd have to point my finger at SillyHo and Vladothelectrik. Both have really awesome items but they're just so beast because they know what to do all the time. SillyHo I believe has better items than Vlado but he's not even level 80, so that makes me crown him the best archer I've met, just wish we can PK more often. Both players on Vladotheelectrik are all you can ask for in it's class. From calling out names of who to target to curing and playing support, both Tom and Vlado do it all. PS - Tom, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have even been half of where I've gotten to today.

There are too many priests I know that are really good in PK and know what to do so I wouldn't "nominate" anyone for my opinions here other than some battle priests such as NordFr0nt, CooLTanG, Nealia, _:aglas_PL::_ (or however you spell it) and Fluppy. Never pk'd with Fluppy but seen the videos, can't replace anything with corrections. Other obvious ones such as PriestDro and more don't even need to be mentioned, your there fo sho'.

Other than that, ever since I've been 80, every single war I went to so far I was on battle hero's list (least #2) and I've killed everyone on the server in a 1v1 except this one guy named Ordeall with insane items. Titles are sweet to be labeled as legends in a game people played for a really long time, but what makes the player feel better about it is who he's played the game with and actually lived the experience throughout... I like this topic ♥XynSatioN♥

EDIT: I just noticed there's another topic similar to this one? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=244448
    Maybe I should repost, a.q h34r: Bah, GN XD

ok so i will get ppl and clans from this topic . Close this one plz

Legends of KO. This movie should only be from servers before KE, if we're talking about Legends..[/b]
    Like DeausManus(old MOCZYMORDY) ?:> this clan still existing on Ares

cat^
    Domansspoxapl
    Oblivion members (nublegend version)
    Regiss (best legend 4ever)[/b]
    hahaha ya right in my dream but is true maybe im not good PKer but i play from first day on pathos and i know all about Pathos clan

anyway SaintSeya is old Zabuza and for pathos is legend with energie too <3

DeusManus is dead, and they only exist on clan list

cat^
    Domansspoxapl
    Oblivion members (nublegend version)
    Regiss (best legend 4ever)[/b]
    :lol:
    just random polish players :P

Booooo (Best sin so far)
    Elu (great combo)
    Hit Machine (warrior with an awesome combo)
    Tempest (total ownage)
    Priest Dro (only priest i liked so far)

about mages none got my attention so far all they do is town bombing and they all die with Critical spike + thrust (mostly without need for critical tho)

^_^

:lol:
    just random polish players :P[/b]
    they r polish legends :P

lil_mageskillz

mrav1337 should be a legend. he was one of the very phew mages i thought where good and kept me still playing mage.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast