Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

a legite nigga?

This is a discussion on a legite nigga? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for those who think 3 +9s a shard+8 and a cs is legit, 1 of the +9s being shell must ...
Page: 1

Symbiotic

for those who think 3 +9s a shard+8 and a cs is legit, 1 of the +9s being shell must be really stupid.

Darkslayer07

hmm

dpierre6

actually shard is +6 rebirth.. at the very least it's legit becoz i sold it to him xD
    niggaz been around for a while so cs is nothing and i think he babashopped the +9s
    + ares is the oldest server so it's not hard to find +9 chitins and +9 pads could be just be the product of a lucky quitter
    so.....

5DollahSuckySucky

yep bought the +9s

nottttttttt

Hawk.

He made every Peice of his +9 back in KE, sad to see he glitched through warder walls tonight at war.

Symbiotic

He made every Peice of his +9 back in KE, sad to see he glitched through warder walls tonight at war.[/b]
    if that's so, then how come there isn't other non-turkish players that are old skool runnin around with +9s? just doesn't make sense to me.

Strider

cant proove tht it is not legit so, it is legit

But how do you prove an item is not legit ?

I have +10 shard man noone cant prove it's not legit so it is

Mavetse

well i dont know if he babashoped some items but that helmet +9 was sold by LordVincenzo and vince didnt babashop it

Symbiotic

well i dont know if he babashoped some items but that helmet +9 was sold by LordVincenzo and vince didnt babashop it[/b]
    nah, vince traded his cleaver+9 i think for it <_< correct me if i&#39;m wrong.

kibal

But how do you prove an item is not legit ?

I have +10 shard man noone cant prove it&#39;s not legit so it is[/b]

rofl +10 shard u cheater !!!!!! xD .

Mavetse

nah, vince traded his cleaver+9 i think for it <_< correct me if i&#39;m wrong.[/b]
    as i know was a cleaver +9 and 21 gbs i think

garfieldbr

Cool

He made every Peice of his +9 back in KE, sad to see he glitched through warder walls tonight at war.[/b]
    u run in wall like a shit.

garfieldbr

Angry

for those who think 3 +9s a shard+8 and a cs is legit, 1 of the +9s being shell must be really stupid.[/b]
    jealous pls
    u guys take care of business of other ppl so much...
    i see always ppl flame others cuz see a item +9 a cs blablabla
    things like this u guys really need think cuz it&#39;s only a game if some1 spend money with a game who care? you gonna pay for him? i dont know why but each day i see it i think u guys gonna be losers in real life just taking care of things really dont matter for you.
    i guess u must try find THE TRUE about everything before ask.

Symbiotic

not flaming, and spending USD on items is bannable, so i hope all those that do get banned.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast