Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

LeHaine and BFD_235 vs TauruS DIEZ

This is a discussion on LeHaine and BFD_235 vs TauruS DIEZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pardon? 15? Please list the 15+ offensive mage skills that can be cast while tanking. I am curious to see ...
Page: 10

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Pardon? 15?

Please list the 15+ offensive mage skills that can be cast while tanking.
    I am curious to see which 11+ skills I have been missing in my many years of playing mage.
    If you are unable to, please refrain from spamming inaccuracies about a class you dont understand.[/b]
    your right Silver, and if even 10 i dont think mage would be able to spam them in vs, all u do is blade and armor... :P

MacedonianSlayer

hmm first song name
    i heared few days ago in disco

to bfd: i never complained about the blinking skill...i dont really care if you use it or not is your lvl 80 skill and the video saw that he shock stun also...just the thing that was not great its the running after the blink.

to aligator: if mage do not have this and that and if he hit like this and like that and if the mage is not made to do this and that....any other excuses pls???then just dont go to vs!If mage R have small dmg for that reason you have over 15+ skills to hit your enemy!!Warrior have just...... hmmm 4!!They are 2 different classes pal!!Speaking about brain...Bfd have really huge chanse to stun till the uber geared warriors....when you dont know for what mage we speak about just dont spam it...... spamer!kk?[/b]
    so instead of running back to heal myself...I'm supposedt to let a lvl 80 warrior that has 10k hp run to me, and try to fight him with 2k hp? I don't think that's very likely when he hits me for 700-800. As for the 15+ skills, technically you're right, I do have alot of skills that I can hit my enemy with.....problem is however, other than manes and blade, none of my skills work if the enemy is up close hitting me, my attacks get cancelled. The only way this 1v1 would work would be to ice the warrior and hit him with a couple skills, run back ice again, hit a couple more times, run back ice, and keep repeating until the warrior is dead....not really a 1v1.

Tankink archer, wtf.
    BTW nice combo, but dual minor is better :P .[/b]
    the majority of archers are easy to tank, with the exception of 1 or 2 archers, I'll tank their arrowshower for the full fight.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910