Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

LeHaine and BFD_235 vs TauruS DIEZ

This is a discussion on LeHaine and BFD_235 vs TauruS DIEZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You know what I'm starting to think is entertaining?Felix laid down a HUGE offer infront of EVERYONE on ko4life, and ...
Page: 6

Beast&Harlot

You know what I'm starting to think is entertaining?Felix laid down a HUGE offer infront of EVERYONE on ko4life, and was willing to 1v1 Tarus, 100% fairly, and willing to even put USD on the line.BUT, Tarus hasn't replied to anything that has been said since that offer laid on the line.Is he scared?Worried he will lose?Worried when he loses that he will lose his rep of being "good"?I think someone has to much prided on his shoulders to 1v1 Felix, knowing he will lose, and knowing he will be laughed at for the rest of his KOL life.(OH SNAP EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT HIM ALREADY AND HE HASN'T EVEN 1v1'd FELIX YET LOL!)I've PK'd with Felix a few times since he has gotten level 80, and every time Tarus has seen Felix since Felix got level 80, Tarus towns...What does that say about him, maybe he is scared, or maybe he just to pussy to lose his fucking rep...All I can say to Tarus until he truly comes out and 1v1's Felix for EVERYONE to see, is BAQ BAQ BAQ BAQ BAQ PANZY ASS!

::ShockWave::

Well I can't view youtub videos at the moment ( fucking Vista )

And abbys pots oh pelase

Minor+hop pot is all I would do and Giorgio does.

You are really at risk at the moment , LeHaine is MY account but none of these v's were actually ever done by me . Abyss pots LOL in 4 years of this game I never had to do that period.

If someone can put on a file front or rapid share for me and I will pass comment.

Yell you what ;ets settle this for once and all Mr big bollocks
    I here by invite you to a 1 v 1 witness by ALL members of ko4life , filmed and we will put the result on ALL know majour ko forums the winners? No defence armours ect and normal hp pots and SCROLLED buffs. and to spice it up a nit losers pays the winner $100?

Confindent now ?[/b]
    no offense and im not even protecting taurus
    but u had the same confidence when you spoke about ur sharer saying how he'll rape taurus.
    so i think ull lose buts its gonna be intresting

all depend and how u play, maybe bfd can kill him if he use far attack, dot, slow and run but tankin i dun think so coz taurus have uber item well w/e the most skill guy with bfd acc cant kill taurus with a 3year old kid playin on it

all depend and how u play, maybe bfd can kill him if he use far attack, dot, slow and run but tankin i dun think so coz taurus have uber item well w/e the most skill guy with bfd acc cant kill taurus with a 3year old kid playin on it

WiggityWACK

just because you beat them doesnt make you good....mages arent made for tanking so ofc the odds are in ur favor even with his lightning...same thing with rouge....warriors have better ac,ap and stats so ofc you can kill them...and another thing is that you didnt show the ones where you've lost cuz im sure those arnt the only video's...stop posting gay videos...your still no good :\

p.s dont ask me to prove that you still suck because i dont have a diez char anymore and if im wrong about stats im sry but i think warrior trumps rouge and mage

WaSaBaBasdf

You know what I'm starting to think is entertaining?Felix laid down a HUGE offer infront of EVERYONE on ko4life, and was willing to 1v1 Tarus, 100% fairly, and willing to even put USD on the line.BUT, Tarus hasn't replied to anything that has been said since that offer laid on the line.Is he scared?Worried he will lose?Worried when he loses that he will lose his rep of being "good"?I think someone has to much prided on his shoulders to 1v1 Felix, knowing he will lose, and knowing he will be laughed at for the rest of his KOL life.(OH SNAP EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT HIM ALREADY AND HE HASN'T EVEN 1v1'd FELIX YET LOL!)I've PK'd with Felix a few times since he has gotten level 80, and every time Tarus has seen Felix since Felix got level 80, Tarus towns...What does that say about him, maybe he is scared, or maybe he just to pussy to lose his fucking rep...All I can say to Tarus until he truly comes out and 1v1's Felix for EVERYONE to see, is BAQ BAQ BAQ BAQ BAQ PANZY ASS![/b]
    +1..
    taurus hasn't replied yet..
    what happened?
    did suddenly his mouth closed?
    and what about the video i posted?taurus how is using full spear def against Xaerq and showing it on your own..?Pff

no offense and im not even protecting taurus
    but u had the same confidence when you spoke about ur sharer saying how he'll rape taurus.
    so i think ull lose buts its gonna be intresting[/b]
    i really wait to fight taurus and see how he will pwn me now at 80..

HAHAHAHAHA bfd totally ridiculous blink and then running from 1v1???Stop let me regain again aga?No stun no hun?
    without any personal insult bfd my comment!Just blink and run is kinda.....!!!i dont blame about the blink is lvl 80 and ofc you can use it but run?:S[/b]
    If you notice, yes I blinked, yes I ran to hp pot...but I came back and fought him to the death. Why did I blink? because he used shock stun maybe and when it wore off I was like 30% hp, why did I run? was I supposed to stand still and let him get the last 2-3 hits? If I lose a vs, good for them I don't care about the 50nps...if I wanted to get away I would have blinked/potted and towned.

you're an ignorant idiot.

mages R dmg is compared to warriors like 1/50
    also the warrior had the twice of hp, ofc mages have to run.

seriously, i doubt that you have a brain,[/b]
    like he said, my r damage is like 25 or smth vs his 200-300.

Watch the vid again champ, the mage was tanking the warrior at the start (he even ran to him to tank him) untill he realised he was getting it and used his lvl 80 skill to run, using your skill to do that in a vs is pathetic - "i doubt that you have a brain" your words not mine

Going on topic, If your gonna do that in a vs just piss off and don't vs and if your complaining about someone having double your hp since your a mage, simply don't go a mage and GTFO and stop complaining[/b]
    Well, yes I ran to tank, yes I blinked...but like I said to the other quote and in previous replies, he uses shock stun...I don't use blink in vs unless the other person uses a gay skill first (shock stun, critical point etc). You say it's pathetic to use blink in a vs...yeah it is which is why I don't use it unless the other person uses their 80 skill first (excluding hellblade). As far as the double the hp thing, I'm not complaining since pretty much every 80 warrior has close to that, and a large majority of 80 rogues have 2-3k hp more and I'm used to it...I'm merely explaining why he had so much hp left a couple times and how sad it was that he almost died.

It's not the same thing, they are both different types of skills, first off if he was planning on using that skill he could of just slided the war then using that skill but he didn't he ran to him thinking he could tank him and used his 80 skill just to get away in a vs, theres a difference there. I personally wouldn't go boasting about killing a mage but w/e[/b]
    it's not that I ran to him "thinking" I could tank him and planned on using blink if I couldn't, it's that I ran to him to give him a vs just for the fun of it...if I was going to go fight him in a pre-arranged vs and wanted the best option to win, I'd use better scrolls and ac valks/gryphons....missing 500 hp and 100 ac, do you really think that I took that vs seriously? Have you bothered to consider WHY he is boasting about killing a mage? maybe because I've killed him many times before, and he finally got some revenge. Do you think this was the only day that he was running fraps? Do you know how many people have been running fraps when I've fought them (whether it's been vs or general pk) and haven't shown that footage because it didn't have a favorable outcome for them? And to reiterate what I said before...I didn't blink "just to get away", where was the /town or gate after the blink?

and how exactly would tht be fair? ardream warriors suck ass, and they have shitty light res[/b]
    well, with his items he'd still have pretty good lr, he just wouldn't spam for 800's on my screen.

fist off: i think blindin (by rogue) is puzzy skill..... try to vs w/out it its more fufulling and enjoyable for both and if BFD were to have agreed to vs him, not sure if he did, so im not siding with anyone........ but if he agreed to vs, knowing his hp vs warriors hp, no complaining about 5k hp vs 10k..... u agreed to vs knowing circumstances...... but blinking is nubby to especially when no one else is near jus a warrior :P[/b]
    no it was not an agreed upon vs, it some informal fights that happened spur of the moment and after losing I went back to fight again....you know sometimes it's fun to fight an uphill battle. Also as I stated before, shock stun = blink.

lol.. wtf warrior shock stuns in the beginning of a vs with an assassin?? you have no common sense, sorry you suck once again.[/b]
    if you watch the video from the first post you'll see he shockstuns at the beginning of every fight (warrior, priest, mage, rogue) and uses it every fight, every day.

exactly. everyones saying that they're gay for using blinding and blink when he was shock stunning as well. And i believe that bfd said he only did that because taurus was stunning him[/b]
    exactly, atleast somebody knows how to read.

all depend and how u play, maybe bfd can kill him if he use far attack, dot, slow and run but tankin i dun think so coz taurus have uber item well w/e the most skill guy with bfd acc cant kill taurus with a 3year old kid playin on it[/b]
    not only with ice/dot/far attacks, but I've beaten Taurus numerous times and come close to beating him before he runs or gets tp'd away.

The 4th fight that we had that he didn't show, was before the one in the first video on the road to harpies by 12. Wanna know what happened in that one, the one that Taurus didn't show? Well....when he was about to lose he ran back towards 12 to where another warrior was standing watching the fight and threw on his CHITIN SHIELD to boost his resists so he wouldn't die...when he got to the other warrior he (the random) started attacking me while I still had low hp, so I blinked back, Taurus sat down and potted and regained his hp. I killed the random and then Taurus came back to fight me again and that's the fight you see in the first video he posted.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Fighting over a game is retarded.

Fighting over a game is retarded.[/b]
    yeah but so entertaining.. popcorns ftw!!!!
    damn I miss diez drama (logos only has "a.q. fock creked *** mother" type of drama )

Beast&Harlot

Fighting over a game is retarded.[/b]

Teuroz/fingor

yeah but so entertaining.. popcorns ftw!!!!
    damn I miss diez drama (logos only has "a.q. fock creked *** mother" type of drama )[/b]
    Also fok ur sıs, father fuk, and my personal favorite: familı fuker

This topic reminds me time we had huge fight( cracked vs silence) abouth some talos killstealing. I wish Ilwendil could be here for flame every1... He would put some heat on like days back

I watched the video but didn't read anything. The outcome was expected.

For those that says SKILLS >> ITEMS

go suck a dick, because obviously Items >> Skills.

I can play that warrior blind folded and spam skill pots skill pots without any rhythm and rape anyone in that server probably.

As for that mage, first battle he was stunned until 1/2 hp, there is nothing he could have done. Once warrior used stun shock, he dropped like a
    Cardinal

Terrorblade

I don't care if TauruS beats this guy and that guy cause obviously he's doing that thanks to items since his skill is soooo low. Imho I would ban that character. It changes owners as I change socks.

All of the new TauruS's owners are ruining name of the former of that character. Sady got banned for abusing vote system, this guy is obviously noob pker who owns thanks to items ....

bfd is cool.

erfran

BFD good for you !

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast