Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

LeHaine and BFD_235 vs TauruS DIEZ

This is a discussion on LeHaine and BFD_235 vs TauruS DIEZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; blink is his skill and i bet he worked hard for it... he has a right to use it... shock ...
Page: 7

blink is his skill and i bet he worked hard for it...
    he has a right to use it...
    shock stuning is same as blinking... it may be gay but who cares...

someone should rly close this because this is just a flame war...

and for abyss poting.... ROFL... go get some glasses man... ur eyes r fcked up....

WaSaBaBasdf

blink is his skill and i bet he worked hard for it...
    he has a right to use it...
    shock stuning is same as blinking... it may be gay but who cares...

someone should rly close this because this is just a flame war...

and for abyss poting.... ROFL... go get some glasses man... ur eyes r fcked up....[/b]
    its totally different..
    On lehaine i use blind cause of its high dmg..it hits even more than thrust..also the oppoment can still attack me even if blind succed of failed..but warriors use shock stun cause if it succeds they will be able to attack the oppoment while he can only use pots..BIG difference

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

both sides have not the best combo just items

iiason

why blame ???

taurus just wanna tell the truth and tootk this video for his own proof cuz here are some ppl who can't accept that they lost
    don't abyss pot ? lehaine get 850 + 250 damage this hp pot can't fill his hp so fast and so many when he get at the same time continous damages of around 1200[/b]
    actually if u look closely, his hp didn't got up 25% in one go. - thanks to the slow u put-

it went up in two goes. which would mean, minor + hp pot.

rofllmao

ummmmm

1st warrior combo is good but why you are using Shock Stuns

2nd LeHaine didnt use Abyss .. its normal hp if abyss u would see his hp gose to 50%+

3- BFD is good mage that could make a babashopped warrior redballed ...( But he shouldnt Slide) Tank would be better
    and stun more but still gg

also 1 more thing LeHaine isnt good player u can check his minor total sux ...

Beast&Harlot

ummmmm

2nd LeHaine didnt use Abyss .. its normal hp if abyss u would see his hp gose to 50%+
    3- BFD is good mage that could make a babashopped warrior redballed ...( But he shouldnt Slide) Tank would be better

also 1 more thing LeHaine isnt good player u can check his minor total sux ...[/b]
    Ok, LeHaine in thoes videos wasn't even level 80 yet, the char was either lvl 78 or 79, also it didn't have anyplace close to the gear it has now.Also the person that was on LeHaine at the time wasn't Felix it was Giorgio...Now that LeHaine is level 80 Tarus wont even look at fighting it no matter who is on it.Tarus see's LeHaine now and towns right away.Now that the odds are evened out, both level 80, both crazy good items, Tarus pussies out and doesn't want to fight all of a sudden.So bitch at tarus for being a fucking noob and not fighting people who are really level 80 and got a chance in hell now.

rofllmao

hmm sounds cool

but in xig .. with lvl 74 sin i use to pwned 80's warrior

in my 80 sin .. i can tank 2 warriors 80 with fully gear

LeHaine gogo felix show him who is his daddy

quuack

the music sucks ;<

Magenta

Someone said, he can&#39;t use youtube....
    1st movie
    2nd movie
    If you has problem with language, corect /ru/ in url to /en/ .

WaSaBaBasdf

ummmmm

also 1 more thing LeHaine isnt good player u can check his minor total sux ...[/b]
    if my minor total sux then find me one person who will fight me now and he will be able to kill me
    if you dont find any1,then dont make any comment again.

xstep

nice vs :P

rofllmao

if my minor total sux then find me one person who will fight me now and he will be able to kill me
    if you dont find any1,then dont make any comment again.[/b]
    rofl kido happy with ur new items ??

see how a warrior eat ur hp u will know ur minor sux lol

if u gone tell me im lvl 78 or wtf i dont care.. i have killed many geared 80&#39;s with a 74 sin ..
    and i have killed all 80s with my sin

abdeucethree

rofl kido happy with ur new items ??

see how a warrior eat ur hp u will know ur minor sux lol

if u gone tell me im lvl 78 or wtf i dont care.. i have killed many geared 80&#39;s with a 74 sin ..
    and i have killed all 80s with my sin[/b]
    then post some videos?

kibal

Rofl u r going too far ko has a bit of competition since everyone want win while pking (this mean kill ur oponent) ,but im rlly bored of post like this that r made just for show that u can kill somone ,just find it pathetic.

rofllmao

then post some videos? [/b]
    i do only have ss&#39;z i tryed to frap but my pc is freezeeing like 10sec

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast