Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

LeHaine and BFD_235 vs TauruS DIEZ

This is a discussion on LeHaine and BFD_235 vs TauruS DIEZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; idk , pretty nice video , no idea why all flaming :blink: so who was on "lehaine " ?...
Page: 8

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

idk , pretty nice video , no idea why all flaming :blink:
    so who was on "lehaine " ?

KirbyKommando

Well I can't view youtub videos at the moment ( fucking Vista )

And abbys pots oh pelase

Minor+hop pot is all I would do and Giorgio does.

You are really at risk at the moment , LeHaine is MY account but none of these v's were actually ever done by me . Abyss pots LOL in 4 years of this game I never had to do that period.

If someone can put on a file front or rapid share for me and I will pass comment.

Yell you what ;ets settle this for once and all Mr big bollocks
    I here by invite you to a 1 v 1 witness by ALL members of ko4life , filmed and we will put the result on ALL know majour ko forums the winners? No defence armours ect and normal hp pots and SCROLLED buffs. and to spice it up a nit losers pays the winner $100?

Confindent now ?[/b]

FELIX IS BALLAAAA

Can I buy some action? W

Have you guys considered that a mage's most powerful skill is NOT blade?
    Blade & manes are the only ones that can be used when tanking because everything else will be interrupted.

Blink is a brilliant way for a light mage to get the distance he/she needs in order to cast other skills.
    The equivalent for a fire/ice is to slow then run to get the distance then cast their skills. I see no problem with either approach. You need to understand that this is very different to running away and spamming reds.

1vs1 is just that : one player versus another. Why does it need to be tanking for classes that are not meant to tank?
    Should we perhaps try it another way? Begin a vs with a set distance between the 2 players. And lets see how the warrior will bitch when he has 1/2 hp left by the time he reaches the mage/archer. How does that sound for fair?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

For the nth time LeHaine is my account but it was not me on him for this v's or any v's that been put on youtube.

The current users of Tarus do not have my msn nor have they ever had the curticy to even try and speak to me. Most of the kiddies that think they are top dog these days are to new to even know who I am or what I did other than ko4life.

Now I have set a clear challange to Tarus on this forum and a friend is goign on cafe gevaze to set the same challange.

If he/she is as good as they feel then they will be happy to fight a lvl 80 LeHaine using standard scrolls and normal pots.

Now with these stupid videos that been posted about Giorgio using abyss pots is comical , maybe if we had the some 14k hp Tarus had a jump in the hp would be right but when you are fighting with about 6.6k hp a minor heal and 720 post is alot for us. Now who ever plays on Tarus you can stop your little ego boosting sessions on the Turkish forums and show me some damb respect and take up the challange they have been laid out to you.

The beautie is I made my name long before you were working you buy Tarus and I am well known enough by the people it matters to me. If you have to show selective movies of you beating people that are less geared and lower levels than you then fine "hands out cookie". But rest assured the next time you see me ( and it will be ME for the forseeable future ) you better hope my 80 skills are on a cool down because I got a nice big critical point with warrior ap gloves with your smug name written all over it.

In all my years I have not lower myself but when I am getting abuse of Turkish players in this game because of your movies you have crossed the line.

my msn is [email protected] , add it and we'll set up a 1 v 1 and I will invite all the users on this forum to witnes it. You started on the wrong person here and unlike many you try picking on I got the balls and now the items and lvl to equally match yours. Might be the closest to a fair fight you'll ever have.

If I don't hear from you in the next 3 days I will take it as a forfit and will make sure it is well know on ALL ko forums you bottled it against me to do a fight.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Real taurus would fuck all up :P

Lemme use some L2 terms.

"ROFL ebayer, skillz or gtfo"

"The effects of heroic drama flow trough you"

"Tits or gtfo"

"lolwarrior"

Butthurted topic.

WaSaBaBasdf

rofl kido happy with ur new items ??

see how a warrior eat ur hp u will know ur minor sux lol

if u gone tell me im lvl 78 or wtf i dont care.. i have killed many geared 80's with a 74 sin ..
    and i have killed all 80s with my sin[/b]
    What's your problem with my items?
    i have good items but there are sins and warriors with better items than mine
    and i dont care if you have killed smn or no.
    I just know that nowdays there is not any sin or warrior who can kill me.
    and if you still believe that smn can kill me then tell him to come vs me.
    but if you can't find any1 then stop telling bullshits about my healing and about my combo

Aguila-x-

interesting..
    there r 20% hp abyss pots also.. however, i dont see why does he needs to hp pots dueling, if he mh fast enought he dont need to.. in the end.. full mh > hp + mh.. not to mention he was taking constant 800~ dmg.. still, LeHaine is too good.. he have beaten me with his str set, and he end up w/ 70% hp or so..

cheers

taurus is a fucking noob.

there's another vs . him vs another warrior. and there he was using spear talia + boots + helmet, and still got hp dropped and put his CS on and runned away..

one rofly noob

edit: @silverblade.
    there are just not enough ppl who understand, that mage isn't a tank build..

Key421

i like the song, dont really know whats it saying, but its nice h34r:

interesting..
    there r 20% hp abyss pots also.. however, i dont see why does he needs to hp pots dueling, if he mh fast enought he dont need to.. in the end.. full mh > hp + mh.. not to mention he was taking constant 800~ dmg.. still, LeHaine is too good.. he have beaten me with his str set, and he end up w/ 70% hp or so..

cheers[/b]
    im pretty sure lehaine use's 1 minor not dual minors

thats why he uses hp pot at same time

Terrorblade

interesting..

cheers[/b]
    well with 1 minor, it's hard to make it fast enough to be unable to use hp pots. If I remember correctly, Ridley was guy who was using 1 minor fast as hell. These days everyone is using dual or more minors which makes minor fast as hell. Also it's easier. But some ppl (like me) think that it ain't the fair way of pking and they use Hp pot + minor. Yes ... it's a bit slower but still effective.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

interesting..

cheers[/b]
    lehaine just uber geared babashopper same like me -_-

Aguila-x-

im pretty sure lehaine use's 1 minor not dual minors

thats why he uses hp pot at same time[/b]
    u can do it fast enought w/ 1 mh if u know the right combo(i've explained already)... and im not really that noob w/ rogue tho.. :mellow:

oO Jc Oo

u can do it fast enought w/ 1 mh if u know the right combo(i've explained already)... and im not really that noob w/ rogue tho.. :mellow:[/b]

u r not a noob rogue u fag <_<

aero

That warrior sucked rofl

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast