Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

LeHaine and BFD_235 vs TauruS DIEZ

This is a discussion on LeHaine and BFD_235 vs TauruS DIEZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; idk , pretty nice video , no idea why all flaming :blink: so who was on "lehaine " ?[/b] I ...
Page: 9

WaSaBaBasdf

idk , pretty nice video , no idea why all flaming :blink:
    so who was on "lehaine " ?[/b]
    I was on lehaine

lehaine just uber geared babashopper same like me -_-[/b]
    drunkenmaster aquila gave you my answer

interesting..
    there r 20% hp abyss pots also.. however, i dont see why does he needs to hp pots dueling, if he mh fast enought he dont need to.. in the end.. full mh > hp + mh.. not to mention he was taking constant 800~ dmg.. still, LeHaine is too good.. he have beaten me with his str set, and he end up w/ 70% hp or so..

cheers[/b]
    I can beat smn with +9 and some +2 +3 items while i am using str gear but i got no skills?pfff.
    read this before you make your stupid comments

im pretty sure lehaine use's 1 minor not dual minors

thats why he uses hp pot at same time[/b]
    yes appetite i am using 1 minor at skill bar..
    well tbh i was using hp pots at my first days on lehaine..cause i started playing on it when he was 78 lvl..after 1 week or so that i was playing on a rogue i vsed taurus and that's why my combo and my healing wasn't so good..
    But now i use only soul pot at vs ( except first pot-hp pot and when i am stunned or slowed and need to cure myself ),even if his dmg and his combo is really good like xaerq's..

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OK I thought I would show how both Giorgio and myself play LeHaine

Sorry fo rlow quality but I will do the full 90mb vertipon tomorrow evening. As you clearly see we don't need to use abyss pots to jump our hp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt2cUKbtS0E

Aguila-x-

I can beat smn with +9 and some +2 +3 items while i am using str gear but i got no skills?pfff.
    read this before you make your stupid comments[/b]
    oh.. kid, i said that u r too good, u've beatn me with str gear.. i didnt say anything against u, read carefully next time.. hope u can feel good w/ ur self..
    jeez....

Beast&Harlot

oh.. kid, i said that u r too good, u've beatn me with str gear.. i didnt say anything against u, read carefully next time.. hope u can feel good w/ ur self..
    jeez....[/b]
    English isn't his first language, you must excuse him :P

Aguila-x-

English isn't his first language, you must excuse him :P[/b]
    it's not even mine.. :huh:

Beast&Harlot

it's not even mine.. :huh:[/b]
    Ok well fuck that back fired damn it.... h34r:

im just glad u are human i dont wanna go against lehaine ...

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

taurus is a fucking noob.

there's another vs . him vs another warrior. and there he was using spear talia + boots + helmet, and still got hp dropped and put his CS on and runned away..[/b]
    He had spear gauntlets too and still he was getting his ass kicked :lol: :lol:

Scandium

to bfd: i never complained about the blinking skill...i dont really care if you use it or not is your lvl 80 skill and the video saw that he shock stun also...just the thing that was not great its the running after the blink.

to aligator: if mage do not have this and that and if he hit like this and like that and if the mage is not made to do this and that....any other excuses pls???then just dont go to vs!If mage R have small dmg for that reason you have over 15+ skills to hit your enemy!!Warrior have just...... hmmm 4!!They are 2 different classes pal!!Speaking about brain...Bfd have really huge chanse to stun till the uber geared warriors....when you dont know for what mage we speak about just dont spam it...... spamer!kk?

OutlawDance

taurus i dont know what is worst your combo or potion reload .bb

KirbyKommando

So is this thing gonna happen? Is anything decided about the amount of money they'll fight for?

WaSaBaBasdf

jeez....[/b]
    lol.hakuna..i didn't say that you told me that i have no skills.
    My comments were for others ppl who saying that my minor and combo sucks :P
    Ofc and i didn't write it against you.. :lol:

to aligator: if mage do not have this and that and if he hit like this and like that and if the mage is not made to do this and that....any other excuses pls???then just dont go to vs!If mage R have small dmg for that reason you have over 15+ skills to hit your enemy!!Warrior have just...... hmmm 4!!They are 2 different classes pal!!Speaking about brain...Bfd have really huge chanse to stun till the uber geared warriors....when you dont know for what mage we speak about just dont spam it...... spamer!kk?[/b]
    excuse? excuse?!
    ok lets see.
    compared to warriors hell blade, the 72blade does like 1/2 of the dmg on average people.
    R dmg is like 1/30 of the warriors.
    hp 1/2
    ac, 300-500 ac less

also, some1 else said it already. if there's a vs, the both chars are allways each to other. is that a rule? if there was a big distance between the both chars and bfd would take like 1/2 hp of him, thats fair then? use blink > and shoot at him with slowing/dots is fair imo.

Magenta

Tankink archer, wtf.
    BTW nice combo, but dual minor is better :P .

to bfd: i never complained about the blinking skill...i dont really care if you use it or not is your lvl 80 skill and the video saw that he shock stun also...just the thing that was not great its the running after the blink.

to aligator: if mage do not have this and that and if he hit like this and like that and if the mage is not made to do this and that....any other excuses pls???then just dont go to vs!If mage R have small dmg for that reason you have over 15+ skills to hit your enemy!!Warrior have just...... hmmm 4!!They are 2 different classes pal!!Speaking about brain...Bfd have really huge chanse to stun till the uber geared warriors....when you dont know for what mage we speak about just dont spam it...... spamer!kk?[/b]
    Pardon? 15?

Please list the 15+ offensive mage skills that can be cast while tanking.
    I am curious to see which 11+ skills I have been missing in my many years of playing mage.
    If you are unable to, please refrain from spamming inaccuracies about a class you dont understand.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast