Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LeonardNelson?

This is a discussion on LeonardNelson? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; read my post again[/b] copy...
Page: 3

read my post again[/b]
    copy

nathan16

skills bar is crapp

dizz123

skills bar is crapp[/b]
    but his gear makes up for his none skillness i guess lol

This one mode my day :

EMO h34r:

if you watch very carefully @0:45 till 2:10 , look at his skillbars
    hes using 2 bars, one with soulpot and all sin attacks and a second one with a minor heal, def skills, 80skill and shit
    so we notice
    1.) the minor on the second bar isnt glowing with that animation you usually see if you rightclick something

2.) since he does not have a MH on his attack bar nor a HP pot and hes only switches the bar one time to use a HP pot at the early start, we need to suppose that hes using MH on rightclick, even if we cannot see it clearly

3.) A 70 rogue actually allready got 8 "basic" attack skills, so a skillbar got 8 slots, one slot he got the soulpot on, second one lightfeed other 6places he got attack skills, hes only switching the bar ONE time at the begining of the fight to use a HP pot, so he actually does not use two of his 8 attack skills or he got one of the 2 leaking attack skills on rightclick (witch would make it impossible to minor heal then)

even though I dont think you can minor that fast with your mouse, because the minor need to be on your bar twice so you use it twice actually, as far I remember as I did play sin at least.
    its probably possible to really minor fuking fast with your keyboard and 1x MH on your bar but surly not with the mouse since you have to right-click twice to use minor heal once.

compraring to this obvious facts I did notice just in 2minits of his movie I just can say hes either using a Pedal or some kind of Macro/HAXProgramm.

selam

muemel_

This guy is not even swich the skill bar 1 time to use all his skills, some kind off macro for minor heal and maybe combo. Without this he cant do any shit.
    Babashop+macro but no skill on him. ^^

Actually u dont need to click twice to minor from right click ;p
    U need to make FAST 2 click to start it and then when u continue fast clicking minor - or whatever skill is on right click - will be used for every "click" on right mouse buton OR anything else that imitate mouse RC ....

Banned

if you watch very carefully @0:45 till 2:10 , look at his skillbars
    hes using 2 bars, one with soulpot and all sin attacks and a second one with a minor heal, def skills, 80skill and shit
    so we notice
    1.) the minor on the second bar isnt glowing with that animation you usually see if you rightclick something

2.) since he does not have a MH on his attack bar nor a HP pot and hes only switches the bar one time to use a HP pot at the early start, we need to suppose that hes using MH on rightclick, even if we cannot see it clearly

3.) A 70 rogue actually allready got 8 "basic" attack skills, so a skillbar got 8 slots, one slot he got the soulpot on, second one lightfeed other 6places he got attack skills, hes only switching the bar ONE time at the begining of the fight to use a HP pot, so he actually does not use two of his 8 attack skills or he got one of the 2 leaking attack skills on rightclick (witch would make it impossible to minor heal then)

even though I dont think you can minor that fast with your mouse, because the minor need to be on your bar twice so you use it twice actually, as far I remember as I did play sin at least.
    its probably possible to really minor fuking fast with your keyboard and 1x MH on your bar but surly not with the mouse since you have to right-click twice to use minor heal once.

compraring to this obvious facts I did notice just in 2minits of his movie I just can say hes either using a Pedal or some kind of Macro/HAXProgramm.

selam[/b]
    wow u studied his pk vid hardcore huh?

anyways yea i agree with nord.. but i've seen ppl right click minor heal only like ppl double minor xD
    but anyways.. like i said.. garbage.. from wut i've hear / seen ares no longer have any real good sin's

ps: since i said that.. some1 from ares prove me wrong in the pvp server event

kibal

Rofl all 1vs1s in 3rd person , let me guess insane items for a noob guy that have to cheat for win 1vs1s.

wow u studied his pk vid hardcore huh?
    anyways yea i agree with nord.. but i've seen ppl right click minor heal only like ppl double minor xD
    but anyways.. like i said.. garbage.. from wut i've hear / seen ares no longer have any real good sin's
    ps: since i said that.. some1 from ares prove me wrong in the pvp server event [/b]
    Every sin can be good in 1vs1 just call ur friend-bro for minor , buy a peddel , use a macro , etc.. and all those things r imposible or almost imposible to prove.

He's a fuckin nub. The two vs' he shows there fighting me (F9), he used all his retarded skills (critical and blinding).[/b]
    lol'd at this.

there are eight skill bars im sure he had right clicked minor on one of the other skill bars..... Hold Down Right Click For The Win

there are eight skill bars im sure he right clicked minor on the other skill bars..... Hold Down Right Click For The Win[/b]
    I actually loged my rogue now just to test this, and no it does not work if you hold down rightclick
    aswell I did some MH practice with rightclick MH and MH 2times on the bar to see the different and I have to say and to adjust that its actually possible to MH with rightclick as fast as with MH on bar twice.
    but well.. there still some other odd things in his style.. like the fact hes skiping two attack skills =/

EDIT:
    I even stoped the time now to see how long it takes me to MH 4200down.
    with rightclick: 8seconds
    with 2x MH on the bar: 4seconds
    prolly I just suck at pressing the mouse button but w/e ><

xfreek

Nice combo,and dmg 8k is very nice

I actually loged my rogue now just to test this, and no it does not work if you hold down rightclick
    aswell I did some MH practice with rightclick MH and MH 2times on the bar to see the different and I have to say and to adjust that its actually possible to MH with rightclick as fast as with MH on bar twice.
    but well.. there still some other odd things in his style.. like the fact hes skiping two attack skills =/

EDIT:
    I even stoped the time now to see how long it takes me to MH 4200down.
    with rightclick: 8seconds
    with 2x MH on the bar: 4seconds
    prolly I just suck at pressing the mouse button but w/e ><[/b]
    nord-oh im meant the pedal consist where the actual pedal is for comboing with spammable attacks but the minor heal is where right-click spams minorheal and also notice in his video how consistent the minor heal is. It&#39;s is crazy to think its legit with only 1 minorheal on the skillbar while hes switching back and forth to another

vlader- thats very easy to do with critical hit and debuffer

lez

i know he has awesome items and all, but stil.. the ppl he vs&#39;d have very good items also. How&#39;d he beat all the good ppl without using 2 skills lol. He must hit extremely hard...
    Pedal or no pedal, dunno why it matters even. If ur a good sin u can minor same as a pedal and have better control of the minor with ur hand then ur foot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast