Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LeonardNelson?

This is a discussion on LeonardNelson? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know he has awesome items and all, but stil.. the ppl he vs'd have very good items also. How'd ...
Page: 4

i know he has awesome items and all, but stil.. the ppl he vs'd have very good items also. How'd he beat all the good ppl without using 2 skills lol. He must hit extremely hard...
    Pedal or no pedal, dunno why it matters even. If ur a good sin u can minor same as a pedal and have better control of the minor with ur hand then ur foot.[/b]
    Oily fingers? Stop masturbating to KO chars! :mellow:

muemel_

bb :P

Banned

all those turks in human side that babashop for +9's and +3's use pedal such as:

1.beterr
    2.LeonardNelson
    3.Shawkow[/b]

its not like BC dont

NeronDomitius

its not like BC dont[/b]
    not like those ppl, that's extreme!! :P

its not like BC dont[/b]
    actualy since i have new clan members,they sell alot of shit to other ppl and i understood that all ppl that called BC babashopers bought shit load of items from this guy,and the items hes selling are mostly +9 ,so all who says o ya that clan babashop,so what in top clan in ares there will be babashopers.

sorry for off topic btw.

He's not a pro , he's lifeless person who wasted over 3k YTL for buying USKO items.
    Also i heard ( 4+ months ago ) that he paying each month to GM ( the guy who sold him the +9 items ) to keep this items in game , if he doesn't the items will be deleted.
    Anyway he sucks as hell , also beterr and alkoc the warrior and all he's fan , 1 big shitty clan .

Banned

well it's amazing see some dmg more than 6k.
    1) In my opinion he is good especially for hsie items, I think that they're otehr rogues that can do better job than him if they have the same itens (I'm saying that cuz He doesn't look good as otehr plaeyrs that I saw how they fight) Im not saying that he suck but something it's weird in his video.
    2) he need make better videos.... pro character with bad edition.
    3) ares also know as old server and with common items +9+10 "maybe more" most of them are dupe or so... ares and other server lost a lot of good players, so they have jsut couple good players, too many dupers, and some people that still learning how play this game.

Pino

lol at vs with hellfusion. wasnt the real one btw. but with +1 rings and earrings and +8 daggers and armors. and only 75 he can still get him half way down..

NeronDomitius

lol at vs with hellfusion. wasnt the real one btw. but with +1 rings and earrings and +8 daggers and armors. and only 75 he can still get him half way down..[/b]
    wes is pro :wub:

actualy wes had +9 md's :P

Validating

the priest yand1mal1 who beat him as i remember a few months ago, has uber awesome gear, and if im not wrong i think hes got best gear for priest, wouldnt be suprised if that paper gear is +10 and that hb is 9 and hes uniqes are 3 atleast

dizz123

the priest yand1mal1 who beat him as i remember a few months ago, has uber awesome gear, and if im not wrong i think hes got best gear for priest, wouldnt be suprised if that paper gear is +10 and that hb is 9 and hes uniqes are 3 atleast[/b]
    i see videos with yand winging and then some with rogue win'ing the vs's

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

hahaha i love the part on the pm : BOOM HEAD SHOT XD!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234