Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LetitRIP PK Trailer

This is a discussion on LetitRIP PK Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Creativity 3/10 Effects 2/10 Editing 2/10 Music 6/10 Quality 4/10 Timing 3/10 Skill 7/10 Overall 3.9/10 Well.. let's class it ...
Page: 3

Creativity 3/10
    Effects 2/10
    Editing 2/10
    Music 6/10
    Quality 4/10
    Timing 3/10
    Skill 7/10

Overall 3.9/10

Well.. let's class it to - average movies (watch and drop) -[/b]
    your crazy cuz i loved it

lol i dont pretend to sit in front of my computer and "edit" videos. i log on, beat ass, take fraps, put a song i enjoy in with it and post it. we all know your movies are legit as titties. you grading me on effects, editing, etc is like me taking you to the gym and asking you to lift as much weight as me, or to a basketball court and saying "go dunk" lol

song= Fabolous feat. Jerimiah-It's My Time[/b]
    yes i know, thats why your skill rating is so high.

when you are presenting anything you have to be aware that you will be rated like everyone else. when i go play basketball and they say im not PRO i cant say its because i dont care im just plying for fun. they will see me still as a noob

Banned Senior Member

very nice cant wait for full length movie
    very long to be a trailer so i guess full length will be pretty long? :P

9/10

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Pretty boring tbh.. And your combo is no good, you only rely on your items.

Pretty boring tbh.. And your combo is no good, you only rely on your items.[/b]
    lawl he used to pwn with shell7s and glave +8
    nice trailer ericcccc!!
    let the full movie full of massacre's plx =)

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Pretty boring tbh.. And your combo is no good, you only rely on your items.[/b]
    lol you're a tool if u think what u just said is true. in the first ss the guy i was vsing had and still has MUCH better items then the char i was playing and i beat him like that 6-0. possible with only relying on items? yeah ok buddy go crawl in a hole and die every1 on oly server will tell u i have never relied on items. granted my combo is not "the best" or as good as it used to be. A. fraps lag, B. i dont exp 15 hrs a day anymore i SHARE on the char i dont even own it, therefore not always playing when i want to even. so kindly do some research before you make bold statement my e-companion not that i care what u or any1 else thinks anyways

hell yeah c0rr u know i be gg niggaaaaaa 8)

lol i dont pretend to sit in front of my computer and "edit" videos. i log on, beat ass, take fraps, put a song i enjoy in with it and post it. we all know your movies are legit as titties. you grading me on effects, editing, etc is like me taking you to the gym and asking you to lift as much weight as me, or to a basketball court and saying "go dunk" lol

song= Fabolous feat. Jerimiah-It's My Time[/b]

just cause your 7 foot tall lmao...

nice vid man, cant wait for full video :P

SEND IT TO ME DAMMIT
    SO I CAN HD THAT SHIT
    AND U CAN SEE MY NAME

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

nice vid :P lots of +9's

Trailer was fine, but I expected a little story in your trailer.

Please in your full movie put "story" = more interesting movie/trailer.

A.Q this new pots

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

lol you're a tool if u think what u just said is true. in the first ss the guy i was vsing had and still has MUCH better items then the char i was playing and i beat him like that 6-0. possible with only relying on items? yeah ok buddy go crawl in a hole and die every1 on oly server will tell u i have never relied on items. granted my combo is not "the best" or as good as it used to be. A. fraps lag, B. i dont exp 15 hrs a day anymore i SHARE on the char i dont even own it, therefore not always playing when i want to even. so kindly do some research before you make bold statement my e-companion not that i care what u or any1 else thinks anyways
    hell yeah c0rr u know i be gg niggaaaaaa 8)[/b]
    i think there is nothing special to kill RageStorm... the real one was way better than the turkish non-comboer guy who plays now on RageStorm. Iconic and Sinik are way better warriors than him. i didnt vs you yet on any char, but looks like u're good

FULL +9 vs +8 poeple letitrip have shell+9 rappy +9 sinik dun even have full iron set lol and II+8

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

FULL +9 vs +8 poeple letitrip have shell+9 rappy +9 sinik dun even have full iron set lol and II+8[/b]
    we only vs'd because he said he could beat LetitRIP using undy. so we went cz to see if it was true and he ran with a shield when he started losing

binky

nice

Janinball

omg eric you friggin suck, don't make me come olympia and show you how to play warrior!

<3 :wub:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast