Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LetitRIP PK Trailer

This is a discussion on LetitRIP PK Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg eric you friggin suck, don&#39;t make me come olympia and show you how to play warrior! <3 :wub:[/b] haha ...
Page: 4

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

omg eric you friggin suck, don&#39;t make me come olympia and show you how to play warrior!

<3 :wub:[/b]
    haha do itttt man

Janinball

haha do itttt man [/b]
    No way, not going through the hell of lvling again

No way, not going through the hell of lvling again [/b]
    lol agreed xD hope all is well with u man

back on topic: full length movie should be out within the next month....i hope

Janinball

cool, I will be waiting until then :lol:

AphRaeL

i only liked the song

your music got owned btw

bhupinder

that was good pk... people that are complaining about items are just mad they don&#39;t have as good as those. All i can say is tough luck not even has same level of gear.

Royalassassin

more like a vs movie :P

Sort music plx

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

You cant be sure how long ago those vs&#39;s were taken unless Eric tells us.

Id say if your still using the 1080s and 2880s in 1v1s today... its not a good thing. Your combo&#39;s pretty good, even for being a little rusty as you say ;d

Looking forward to a full video, it&#39;d be nice to see some other decent lvl 80+ warrior videos. There aren&#39;t too many of them.

*Im kinda pissed you wasted that song on a trailer :angry: I wanted to use on a video if I ever were to make another one. Shoulda used it in ur full video.

You cant be sure how long ago those vs&#39;s were taken unless Eric tells us.

Id say if your still using the 1080s and 2880s in 1v1s today... its not a good thing. Your combo&#39;s pretty good, even for being a little rusty as you say ;d

Looking forward to a full video, it&#39;d be nice to see some other decent lvl 80+ warrior videos. There aren&#39;t too many of them.

*Im kinda pissed you wasted that song on a trailer :angry: I wanted to use on a video if I ever were to make another one. Shoulda used it in ur full video.[/b]
    yeah that song is pretty tight. too bad youtube took it back off tho those bastards :P the char still has thousands of the new pots both red and blue and if others dont use in vs it&#39;s their problem not mine :P what&#39;s next i cant wear shell 9 because others dont have? pfff they should have stocked their inn and sub chars with those pots

triviumman

Sinik used full scroll( 0 enchant scroll) not undy ...

Sinik used full scroll( 0 enchant scroll) not undy ...[/b]
    lol well literally 2 mins before that vs he said he wanted full undy vs in cz so that&#39;s what i did. i&#39;ll be happy to vs him again with scrolls. hell i&#39;ll vs him without wolf or str and no pauldron he&#39;s horrible :unsure:

lol well literally 2 mins before that vs he said he wanted full undy vs in cz so that&#39;s what i did. i&#39;ll be happy to vs him again with scrolls. hell i&#39;ll vs him without wolf or str and no pauldron he&#39;s horrible :unsure:[/b]
    LOL

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

the char still has thousands of the new pots both red and blue and if others dont use in vs it&#39;s their problem not mine :P what&#39;s next i cant wear shell 9 because others dont have? pfff they should have stocked their inn and sub chars with those pots [/b]
    absolutely agreed, getting items and being clever are just parts of the game, like pvp... i still have thousands of the new pots too

triviumman

U are pathetic ... make ur account and come vs again (sinik)

triviumman

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast