Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LetitRip PK Trailer lvl 80 Warrior (Olympia)

This is a discussion on LetitRip PK Trailer lvl 80 Warrior (Olympia) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i thought it was good but i didnt like the music at all...
Page: 4

i thought it was good but i didnt like the music at all

fat_kelly

lvl 80 warrior's owns

Fear_Less

graphic 5/10
    music 7/10
    skill 7/10
    overall 6/10

first, you need better pc, than you need to learn how to do movie... bb[/b]
    LoL sry im not gonna buy a 2000 dollar computer for ko

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

LoL sry im not gonna buy a 2000 dollar computer for ko [/b]
    dont worry bout elkar, he said the same thing about my video... that my editting was bad and i needed a better pc, because my skill was "lacking" because of my lack of a strong PC... rofl... My skill sure as hell isnt lacking, and neither is urs. Elkar just thinks hes better than every1 else cuz he spends days editting with his vegas video bullshit, But no matter how much u edit, u still gotta go ingame and get the footage... and elkar's footage isnt that spectacular regardless... his editting is just good.

back to video...

i thought it was nice, only Dragonforce song i knew was that one at the end of Guitar Hero 3 xD

Ur combo is good, although in my opinion since the warrior combo has all that time due to the cooldown on howling sword/hell blade, that theres just so much more u can do than just rr combo... but whatever, its just a pet peeve of mine lol

other than that... only thing you could improve on would be to use more skills extraneous to hell blade ._. Yes, you do use shock stun, but not very often. What really gets me is that you completely discard legcut and scream. I can understand not using scream, because shock stun is pretty much the scream you always wished you had back in the day, but leg cut is so useful... Its really underrated... IMO legcutting sum1 is better than shock stunning someone, especially when a party is turning their tail from u, at least leg cut gives u an opportunity to keep going the direction their going somewhat... And legcut lasts longer than 3 seconds, like shock stun AND shock stun has the longest fucking cooldown ever T_T Anyways... point is, just use more legcut/scream/shock stun. it was just shock stun, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade, hell blade.

GG video bro, release the full thing soon! Don't wait a month, like me xD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234