Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Level 59 INT BP ! - Trailer

This is a discussion on Level 59 INT BP ! - Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hell no, in ares u have warriors with +10/+9 shizle, and most ppl walkin with a priest. And not too ...
Page: 4

Banned

hell no,

in ares u have warriors with +10/+9 shizle, and most ppl walkin with a priest. And not too forget all the firemages who hit high and then with low hp u die soon.

i tink this build is only good for new server were the averange players/items are not so good.
    and all sins will run after duff or low hp.

but for ur trailer:

nice! really gj,
    but i wanna see u tankin some warriors :P they hit u hard i tink

and btw: wenn u say 2 vs 6 i see only 3 orks[/b]
    damn true....in ardream a sin stealthed himself and spiked me, i duffed him and he runs. he ran cured and he was scrolled....and came back to attack me. this time i didnt duff him, i just took out totemic club and attacked him. when i almost killed him, he ran and minor healed himself. i couldnt catch up to him so i left him alone. he came back shealthed and spiked me again. while i was fighitn him, another sin came and spiked me, i died....pussy sins

ScorpionKing

my secret is
    parsite em malice em
    u look like int anywayz so they keep tank
    2 hit BB XD

Gaciuch

its like PriestDro's mini version. He was Chitin BP and he was doing very well. Waiting for full version, show us how you work in party

its like PriestDro's mini version. He was Chitin BP and he was doing very well. Waiting for full version, show us how you work in party [/b]
    haha so true lol

ScorpionKing

its like PriestDro's mini version. He was Chitin BP and he was doing very well. Waiting for full version, show us how you work in party [/b]
    Whats whrong with ya hes my hero xD

hahahah everyone, be on the lookout for mightymushroom PK video (full length) COMING TOMORROW!

we just finished recording some amazin footage ^^

much <3

kratos

im psyched

teMpy - rotfl ..

Good trailer .. but with old minor u cant rape much sins. but there is no minor now hah

Anal Rapist Senior Member

teMpy - rotfl ..

Good trailer .. but with old minor u cant rape much sins. but there is no minor now hah[/b]
    Old minor, dude dont live in the past AND live in the present. He ownz

gg

kratos

minor or minor cooldown he still dominatesand racks up bitty humans by the hundreds, dont trip just watch the vid and then see how good ur minor or how bad minor cooldown is xD

and for reference, i&#39;m a rogue, minor cooldown sucks but i dont loose my vs&#39;s and then blame tht

(that was for all the upcoming, "pfft yea i would&#39;ve wooped your ass..ur lucky i have minor cooldown" or "u hack" )

~kratos (tehpoison)

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

It&#39;s carnac west thats why he can kill ppl being int bp

Magenta

That dude owns hard time :P
    http://www.upload.ee/files/26095/pk.wmv.html
    Very short session of him killing some guys, and look the kills he has already made [/b]
    I&#39;m there!!! And I&#39;m there when I got kill, I&#39;m fomous now. And I&#39;ll be also in movie, when mighty kicked my ass :lol: (but sometimes I bet him too, w/o duffs ofc). <3

Banned

It&#39;s carnac west thats why he can kill ppl being int bp[/b]

Because in CW we got few good human rogues, who can kill them full str BP in seconds

closetoheaven

hell no,

in ares u have warriors with +10/+9 shizle, and most ppl walkin with a priest. And not too forget all the firemages who hit high and then with low hp u die soon.

i tink this build is only good for new server were the averange players/items are not so good.
    and all sins will run after duff or low hp.

but for ur trailer:

nice! really gj,
    but i wanna see u tankin some warriors :P they hit u hard i tink

and btw: wenn u say 2 vs 6 i see only 3 orks[/b]
    c-west is not that easy u know u got ardream with ii+9 and this bp cant kill good rogues/warrior the ap is too low..

Magenta

lol, also Moula(DCZ full str BP has HB+8). He is duffer and he hit duffed rogues for 1400 :lol: .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast