Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Level 59 INT BP ! - Trailer

This is a discussion on Level 59 INT BP ! - Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, also Moula(DCZ full str BP has HB+8). He is duffer and he hit duffed rogues for 1400 :lol: .[/b] ...
Page: 5

GummyBear

lol, also Moula(DCZ full str BP has HB+8). He is duffer and he hit duffed rogues for 1400 :lol: .[/b]
    after I quit warrior 3 weeks ago, i went back to priest and felt like trying Bp again =/
    2.5k hp 870 ac 1.7k Ap and 10 DD
    Hitting sins for 1k+ is fun, but getting spiked for 700+ isn't.

Got sick of duying thu, much more fun to roll with 1400 ac and 32 dd.

ScorpionKing

lol, also Moula(DCZ full str BP has HB+8). He is duffer and he hit duffed rogues for 1400 :lol: .[/b]
    yeah i know him ... he worth a shit without hes talia xD 1 sin boom boom xD

GummyBear

yeah i know him ... he worth a shit without hes talia xD 1 sin boom boom xD[/b]
    You know that Bps, need to pk with talias on..Its part of their builds.

oOapplesOo

the video was taken down *sigh*

Banned

You know that Bps, need to pk with talias on..Its part of their builds.[/b]
    lots of people use talias, not just bp. for example, a dcz dr4adknot, a warrior from c-west with +9 weapons and dread shield+8 also uses talias. there's nothing wrong with talias. if talia is wrong, then scrolls are wrong too but yet plenty of people use them

GummyBear

lots of people use talias, not just bp. for example, a dcz dr4adknot, a warrior from c-west with +9 weapons and dread shield+8 also uses talias. there's nothing wrong with talias. if talia is wrong, then scrolls are wrong too but yet plenty of people use them[/b]
    hes in my clan, and in the forjustice pk vid trailer also lol.

Flame talias ftw ^^.

-lately hes been using an Avedon +8.

ScorpionKing

oh cause i am uploading full length so i wiped this one + it had WMG Copyright from nickelblack song ^_^

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345