Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Level 70 Girakon PK, Yatta

This is a discussion on Level 70 Girakon PK, Yatta within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; outlaw u are yatta aka bobby? i thought u were assassined[/b] outlaw is assassined... hes playing on Yatta Bobby is ...
Page: 5

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

outlaw u are yatta aka bobby? i thought u were assassined[/b]
    outlaw is assassined... hes playing on Yatta

Bobby is Yatta on forums as well :P

nice video ^^ gg sin

PaPaSmurF

Rofl str set, xDDD laughed at that shit cause i do that alot my self when i play on a rogue
    8/10, nice combo/minor, completely did all you could as far as minor goes, it wasnt perfect but you couldnt ask for any better.
    only way for you to get better pk footage is praying for more noobs, and better gear :P

lol when i turn off Windows Media player my minor will go a bit faster.

don't worry this video is garbage compared to my upcoming 72 one

Rofl str set, xDDD laughed at that shit cause i do that alot my self when i play on a rogue
    8/10, nice combo/minor, completely did all you could as far as minor goes, it wasnt perfect but you couldnt ask for any better.
    only way for you to get better pk footage is praying for more noobs, and better gear :P[/b]
    good thing u mostly play warrior aga :P

outlaw is assassined... hes playing on Yatta

Bobby is Yatta on forums as well :P[/b]

ahh that clears up everything

PaPaSmurF

Lol robin u kidding me? i think my sin skills arnt bad, i mean people have seen me beat high/better geared sins who knew what they were doing...besides when have you seen me play sin...o.o...i wasnt flaming his minor in any way, actually was a compliment. Id like to think im at least a 7 on a 1-10...iv had alot pms about my minor heal, people telling me im using koxp ect. Ah well not like i have to prove anything to you, but if u want i can log on a sin and we can have fun :P Im def not the best and dont clam to be.

Banned

Lol robin u kidding me? i think my sin skills arnt bad, i mean people have seen me beat high/better geared sins who knew what they were doing...besides when have you seen me play sin...o.o...i wasnt flaming his minor in any way, actually was a compliment. Id like to think im at least a 7 on a 1-10...iv had alot pms about my minor heal, people telling me im using koxp ect. Ah well not like i have to prove anything to you, but if u want i can log on a sin and we can have fun :P[/b]

u tell em that robin is a "jerk"

WHO CANT TOUCH ME AT CHECKERS SON

PaPaSmurF

lol nah robins always been nice to me, i just cant believe he questioned my sinessism :P

it was a joke omg T_T my comment was just about the str set thing :P Wasnt trying to defend ryan with that post just trying to make a joke :P

Ive seen u play on Blink... so i know how good u are at rogue

Chris = GG rogue

bah u would kick my ass on equally geared rogue my minor heal sucks :P... but not on warrior kk? <3

u tell em that robin is a "jerk"

WHO CANT TOUCH ME AT CHECKERS SON[/b]
    u know what i wanna say here... but i promised i wouldnt... keep pushing me and ill tell em all kk?

Banned

it was a joke omg T_T my comment was just about the str set thing :P Wasnt trying to defend ryan with that post just trying to make a joke :P

Ive seen u play on Blink... so i know how good u are at rogue

Chris = GG rogue

bah u would kick my ass on equally geared rogue my minor heal sucks :P... but not on warrior kk? <3
    u know what i wanna say here... but i promised i wouldnt... keep pushing me and ill tell em all kk? [/b]

aight ill stfu

haha

J

God damn it. You took the song I was gonna use in my pk video

aight ill stfu

haha[/b]
    owned :lol:

Banned

owned :lol:[/b]
    suck a dick

no homo

lol

KingOfPika

actually having access to Yatta&#39;s account i wouldnt consider character hopping when he has given me info since a year ago? I just never played it actively becuz i had more fun playing on ares on the characters i had info to at the time... like F9. But after such a long time of sharing with ppl on ares ive gotten tired of it. I could still have info to lvl 80 this and lvl 80 that but I realised that my real friends are here, the ones that have remained faithful to me and not flake like every1 else ive dealt with. Im tired of hopping around, So this is where I plan to stay.

Honestly stop trying to give me advice on how to run my life and the way i play this game. U have no idea about any of this shit, especially my life outside of this game as well as ingame seeing as u havent actually talked with me in 4 months, so stop trying to give me advice please. I have enough bullshit advice flying out my ass everyday from people who have a better idea of the situation im in... u have none and ur still trying to give me advice.

Im sick of u popping up around my posts and telling me to quit, and lay off or watever else.
    bullshit u were on last nite baba :P[/b]
    rofl robin u actually were offended by my 1 sentence and wrote all that shit? look what time it is now 4:35am and i just got done studying for an exam I&#39;m pretty sure I got more to live than ur ghetto aurora ass :P

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast