Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Level 80 on Ionia

This is a discussion on Level 80 on Ionia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, i wouldn't be suprised if jaspreet just laughs at u guys... its aviv get used to it but then ...
Page: 8

MM16

lol, i wouldn't be suprised if jaspreet just laughs at u guys... its aviv get used to it
    but then again... i still dnt know why u guys even talking about this in here..[/b]
    +1

Banned

lol, i wouldn't be suprised if jaspreet just laughs at u guys... its aviv get used to it
    but then again... i still dnt know why u guys even talking about this in here..[/b]
    +1 just fucking mind your own fucking business, we could careless whos got what on who just keep it for you.

Hydr4

Jo , I think you failed in sarcasm lessons at school.
    About the rest , I'm laughing at how jealous you are.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Jo , I think you failed in sarcasm lessons at school.
    About the rest , I'm laughing at how jealous you are.[/b]
    exactly

Royalassassin

Then it's not bad, I'd still say great job, especially the owner since he must of had to find people in the right time zones to get there fast D:[/b]
    Lets not forget there was 6 on the account . it was only 3 of them near 80

Listen, Jo or anyone if u got a problem with aviv talk to me and jas about it and we will talk to Aviv. Theres is no need in posting it on the forums. This is about us getting 80 not kicking aviv off the account.

go and get your 80 skill nub

keep the flaming to pm's agas

JASPREET U FORGOT ABOUT BIM "BACKSTABBER" BAM !!!!

ps. Aviv is cool

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

lol, i wouldn't be suprised if jaspreet just laughs at u guys... [/b]
    he is loool, and why u ppl making this look like a big thing, its Jas's problem and as of him adding aviv as a sharer was his choice and i know he knows what he does.

As i see ppl flaming aviv all at once it might work, but show what he realy did or the words are empty.

+1 just fucking mind your own fucking business, we could careless whos got what on who just keep it for you.[/b]
    I'm pretty sure Aviv scamming someone is everyones business. Truth is, its everyones business because you guys arnt the only ones who have to deal with him. :lol: I find it funny how people yell "omg you all just jelous!" everytime facts are presented. People need to man up and take responcibility for the people they choose to share with. Just dont make coolboy mad or he will start deleveling the character like he did the other characters he shared with. :lol:

Gratz GG no life ^^

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I'm pretty sure Aviv scamming someone is everyones business. Truth is, its everyones business because you guys arnt the only ones who have to deal with him. :lol: I find it funny how people yell "omg you all just jelous!" everytime facts are presented. People need to man up and take responcibility for the people they choose to share with. Just dont make coolboy mad or he will start deleveling the character like he did the other characters he shared with. :lol:[/b]
    The person that said "omg you all just jealous" was Aviv lol... his ko4life account is Hydr4... last time I remember it was illegal to share ko4life accounts, but that's not what's at discussion here.

Bizzzy

I thaught u quit this game ingame matters dont refer to u no more..
    And gratz guys lucky my internet fucked up well and that u got aviv to play ur account -.-
    or should i say Gratz aviv :P.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I thaught u quit this game ingame matters dont refer to u no more..
    And gratz guys lucky my internet fucked up well and that u got aviv to play ur account -.-
    or should i say Gratz aviv :P.[/b]
    lol well when I have clannies, or should i say ex-clannies still messaging me on msn about their in game problems (not about aviv), then it still catches my attention a bit, but overall true, it's not my problem anymore, but it's always good to point some things out.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Honestly Aviv is the most retarted person i met in my KO history lol.
    Every guy who shared with him kicked him,wonder why
    I dunno why Jaspreet keeps him at acc,makes Impulsive look bad.
    Ye and Mike told me that he scammed him on private,how lame is that.[/b]
    He did, I let him play on my account for awhile and he helped me lvl up. But, that help in the exp category wasn't worth the damage he did to my reputation in the process. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT that one day I log in and all the gear has magically disappeared :lol:

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast