Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Level 80 on Ionia

This is a discussion on Level 80 on Ionia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its a private server.... :huh:...
Page: 9

Banned

Its a private server.... :huh:

Hydr4

What reputation? lol.
    I was kicked as soon as I got 80 didn't even VS once or PK once.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Its a private server.... :huh:[/b]
    trust me, it was actually pretty much like a usko server, items used to take weeks to farm, and for someone to farm a +1 unique set in 2-3 months to be gone the next day, definetly feels like a big scam

What reputation? lol.
    I was kicked as soon as I got 80 didn't even VS once or PK once.[/b]
    Tough eh? When are you gonna get in your head that people want you to xp them mostly... I came to a state of instant desire for an xp whore in Ionia since all sharers quit for their own reasons, and asked you, cause as you said yourself, you xp until 80, so I knew I wouldn't have to be embarrassed, since you wouldn't be touching pk. So it's only a matter of time until Jaspreet realizes that you are making him look bad... that's if you played Warrior like you used to for the past year.

Gratz man, let's own lvl 83 now

chuca

Negative, orc koxper. Actually there entire clan TheKingdom (yes including the current King koxped at Paramun and DS while using the 50% exp bug scrolls). and thank you.[/b]
    One koxper in your party

M3rgim

gratz lol

Hell_Angel

What reputation? lol.
    I was kicked as soon as I got 80 didn't even VS once or PK once.[/b]
    omg u stole donny's ko4life? :blink: H4XORZ :angry:

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Hmm so i wonder why you guys all seem to care about who plays on my account. Ever think that this was something me and Justin thought about before having him play on the account? As for kicking him no i wont do that because i am not an asshole who gets people to exp me to a certain lvl and then magically kicks them off. As for your fucking private server, quite honestly i dont give 2 shits about that bullshit. And as for him scamming your gear no he didn't do that, he simply deleted it (that is an argument you retards need to keep among yourselfs not on this fucking topic). He is more trustable than 75% of this fucking forums members. I have left over 40gb'sand 20+ gb's of gear on the account unsealed and never once did he ever touch anything so i dunno what you ranting about. I"ll just leave the response at this and let you continue to flame me or Aviv as you wish.

Hell_Angel

Hmm so i wonder why you guys all seem to care about who plays on my account. Ever think that this was something me and Justin thought about before having him play on the account? As for kicking him no i wont do that because i am not an asshole who gets people to exp me to a certain lvl and then magically kicks them off. As for your fucking private server, quite honestly i dont give 2 shits about that bullshit. And as for him scamming your gear no he didn't do that, he simply deleted it (that is an argument you retards need to keep among yourselfs not on this fucking topic). He is more trustable than 75% of this fucking forums members. I have left over 40gb'sand 20+ gb's of gear on the account unsealed and never once did he ever touch anything so i dunno what you ranting about. I"ll just leave the response at this and let you continue to flame me or Aviv as you wish.[/b]
    jaspreet runs slow....

is that an insult :lol: <3

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

im more gangsta than hell angel!

jacek

Gratz

But you aren&#39;t 100% legit ... sharers ftw ...

srry i don&#39;t see diff beetwen k0xp and sharers , there is 1 thing ... k0xper can be banned...

You spent same time ingame like k0xpers - they got program to help, u got friends to help .. h34r:

im more gangsta than hell angel![/b]
    oh yes you are

aviv won&#39;t scam you unless you piss him off, so just stay on his good side :P

aviv won&#39;t scam you unless you piss him off, so just stay on his good side :P[/b]
    and that makes him so legit.. look the guy is a fucken bigmouth who treats everyone like shit.. im not jelous about anything.. i have a fucken life, bills to pay, girl friend to take care of.. i couldnt care less what jaspreet does with him.. only find it ridiculous someone with jaspreets rep would gamble with some useless fag like aviv.. to be honest when you try to talk to him he either throws an insult at you like 12 year old turks would do or fucken automatically closes your pm.. and to see that jaspreet doesnt consider respect to one of his good buddies a good enough reason to kick his worthless ass off the account is what i find irritating.. anyways you can stop flaming aviv now ill finish this in pm

Wow... fuck guys. He just made a topic saying he is the 1st legit level 80. Not about some private server shit. Keep your flames in your pms or off topic.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast