Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Level 80 Rogue Elu Pk Vid

This is a discussion on Level 80 Rogue Elu Pk Vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; goooood miusic...
Page: 3

goooood miusic

Banned

that movie was good, but showed to much defensive skillz not enough offense..

i respect def , but still u gotta show a lil kill kill.

i cant tell wtf is going on lol

abstraktzor

damn what a tank

Banned

This is the old Elu.

The kid he sold this account to that plays now gets raped by lvl 65's.

Sad to see a good rogue go to waste.

We miss you Elu, come back.

This is the old Elu.

We miss you Elu, come back.[/b]
    yea +1 we miss elu

CrawN

damn what a tank[/b]

word... Elu was a legend. He never let anyone help him with minorheal. He was also good when he only had average items.

He never flamed anyone but got flamed 24/7 by assholes like Mr80 who always tried to use trix to win. Now Mr80 has the best account on xigenom but i still don't think he´s a legend. Just a good player with a great account.
    Elu was a great player with a good account and he was probably the nicest player on the forums.

Unfortunately he quited KO because of players like Mr80.

word... Elu was a legend. He never let anyone help him with minorheal. He was also good when he only had average items.

He never flamed anyone but got flamed 24/7 by assholes like Mr80 who always tried to use trix to win. Now Mr80 has the best account on xigenom but i still don't think he´s a legend. Just a good player with a great account.
    Elu was a great player with a good account and he was probably the nicest player on the forums.
    Unfortunately he quited KO because of players like Mr80.[/b]
    I had no idea Mr80 was the reason for his quitting.

WELL THEN THIS FLAME IS FOR YOU MR80 FACK OFF YOU MAY BURN IN HELL PLİİİSSSSSSSS.

CrawN

I had no idea Mr80 was the reason for his quitting.

WELL THEN THIS FLAME IS FOR YOU MR80 FACK OFF YOU MAY BURN IN HELL PLİİİSSSSSSSS.[/b]

no i said assholes like mr80

lets not flame anyone here... He quited because he got bored of the game?? and he got bored of the game because.. assholes! :P

Banned

1.song Yellowcard (Only one)
    2.song The offspring (shattered Dreams)
    3. song alredy posted i think..

to them who got a mic use this program.

http://www.wildbits.com/tunatic/

just open the program and let the mic listen to the song (it cant find all songs ofc and free btw)

sorry for my sucky english ^_^[/b]
    Long time since I listened to Offspring however I believe the song is named the kids aren't alright

This is the old Elu.

We miss you Elu, come back.[/b]
    The kid?. Newb, get your facts straight there are several kids including me. That account has been switching users as much as I switch underwear

Actually I was one of the people involved with elu's account approximately 4-5 other people have had the acc after he quit. After I sold it, it was hacked.

Your talking out your ass I never got raped by lvl 65's your making up bogus statements based on no proof. Shit son, your just picking a embarrasing level to be beaten by and flaming without no proof whatsoever.

Just for the fun of it. Why wont you post the proof of elu being raped by a 65?

I aint saying the current owner might be a noob or not. But I highly doubht he would loose to a 65 regardless how shitty a pk'er he is. Oh also people who buy 80 accounts are usually babashoped too this makes it impossible to loose to a 65 assuming you can do a rr combo and just hp pot

NO DOUBT THOUGH, nobody can pk like elu, shit he was a good rogue yes, but a fucking awesome priest too . Party healing, curing, attacking, taking the entire parties hp into consideration while pk'ing

This Quality sucks , even if it was GM movie i cant watch it , he have lame computer , or shit programs.

Axarus

nice movie 80 ftw

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123