Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Light Erenion+8 or Elysium +8?

This is a discussion on Light Erenion+8 or Elysium +8? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +9 Elixer :unsure: Maby youd want more Int cuz that makes the stun more dosent it? I cant remember :P...
Page: 2

::Shiri::

+9 Elixer :unsure:

Maby youd want more Int cuz that makes the stun more dosent it? I cant remember :P

:MOLDER:

<3 garfield biggest noob mage ever !!

p.s. after minero !!

<3

Elysium without a doubt, (I&#39;m only comparing my opinion to sally +8 / elixir+7)

garfieldbr

<3 garfield biggest noob mage ever !!

p.s. after minero !!

<3[/b]

for me i think elysium is better...
    i did test elysium vs light erenion
    and erenion is very good for party time but dont change many when i&#39;m using elysium
    so i prefer a staff for use when i&#39;m solo and when i&#39;m in party

yo garfield, i guess i saw cama in a video being light/ice mage or ice/light, cant remember

as a paper light mage i was only beaten once by another light mage, cant remember his name but i asked about the items he got, the lvl difference was quite huge and his stun was better than mine, couldnt kill him at the end

My mage (kleenex be4 getting hacked):
    lvl 63, lupus staff +7, dual imir rings +0, paper build 252 mp - 70 int, +8/15 hp set (about 3.8k hp buffed)

The other mage:
    lvl 75, light erenion +8, dual imir rings +2, enough int to use light erenion, rest mp, +8/15 hp set (about 5k hp buffed)

i lost 1st round, 1 won 2nd round and lost the 3rd one

all other mages that used elixir +8 with over 160 int just died in 1vs1 , easily (they just potted)

btw... my lvl 42 blade could do 350-400 dmg on pvp, depending on LR ppl have on (for having no DD at all i did pretty good 1vs1 with most sins below lvl 70)
    there&#39;s a video on the media section, i will search for it later. cant remember if he/she was lvl 75 or 78 using mp build with a lighting erenion +8, but he hit warriors for 750-800 dmg... that scared the hell out of me

i always wondered what a paper int mage would be like, i tried that build before but using a wizard with int bonus

i forgot there was paper lightning staffs too

was it good for stun + high dmg from the paper build , fire / light ??

wawh

yo garfield, i guess i saw cama in a video being light/ice mage or ice/light, cant remember

as a paper light mage i was only beaten once by another light mage, cant remember his name but i asked about the items he got, the lvl difference was quite huge and his stun was better than mine, couldnt kill him at the end

My mage (kleenex be4 getting hacked):
    lvl 63, lupus staff +7, dual imir rings +0, paper build 252 mp - 70 int, +8/15 hp set (about 3.8k hp buffed)

The other mage:
    lvl 75, light erenion +8, dual imir rings +2, enough int to use light erenion, rest mp, +8/15 hp set (about 5k hp buffed)

i lost 1st round, 1 won 2nd round and lost the 3rd one

all other mages that used elixir +8 with over 160 int just died in 1vs1 , easily (they just potted)

btw... my lvl 42 blade could do 350-400 dmg on pvp, depending on LR ppl have on (for having no DD at all i did pretty good 1vs1 with most sins below lvl 70)
    there&#39;s a video on the media section, i will search for it later. cant remember if he/she was lvl 75 or 78 using mp build with a lighting erenion +8, but he hit warriors for 750-800 dmg... that scared the hell out of me [/b]
    you do know lightning works on how much INT you got... if you wanna have damage change to fire, with 70 INT you wont be stunning much ppl nor do high damage, well maybe with lvl 72 skill now... but still it wouldn&#39;t be alot
    purpose of lightning in PK is to stun not to deal damage

and for that story with that mage lvl 75-78, i doubt he hitted that much on warriors (or they must have gotten no resistance :blink: ), even with fire its hard to hit that much being full paper

as for staying on topic... a guy with a mage of that lvl and items, have to know wich weapon is better, hell even i know wich one is better and haven&#39;t played since start of ROFD

you do know lightning works on how much INT you got... if you wanna have damage change to fire, with 70 INT you wont be stunning much ppl nor do high damage, well maybe with lvl 72 skill now... but still it wouldn&#39;t be alot
    purpose of lightning in PK is to stun not to deal damage

and for that story with that mage lvl 75-78, i doubt he hitted that much on warriors (or they must have gotten no resistance :blink: ), even with fire its hard to hit that much being full paper

as for staying on topic... a guy with a mage of that lvl and items, have to know wich weapon is better, hell even i know wich one is better and haven&#39;t played since start of ROFD[/b]
    It&#39;s true that the purpose of a lightning mage isn&#39;t to deal dmg but to stun.....UNLESS you can do both. I do enough dmg that as a light mage that I can kill lvl 70+ from any class 1v1. I also have enough stun power to stun almost everybody that I fight. My biggest enemies are the 75+ well equipped warriors who don&#39;t stun, or don&#39;t stay stunned for very long. At lvl 72, I&#39;ve killed 2 lvl 80 mages 1v1 and a lvl 80 sin 1v1 (with magic shield on). Level doesn&#39;t mean everything in this game, skill overcomes many obstacles. If you&#39;re gonna try to claim my items must be godly....you&#39;d be wrong, I use elixer staff +8, my complete/crimson is +7, and all my jewels are +0 with the exception on my pendant (no I don&#39;t use IN/IB/GB), only weapon def I use atm is my 25 dd helm. There are many of my opponents on the forum that I&#39;m sure have come across me in cz lately at some point in time who can account for my stun power and dmg dealing capabilities. I only have 160 int, yet I stun quite well

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

It&#39;s true that the purpose of a lightning mage isn&#39;t to deal dmg but to stun.....UNLESS you can do both. I do enough dmg that as a light mage that I can kill lvl 70+ from any class 1v1. I also have enough stun power to stun almost everybody that I fight. My biggest enemies are the 75+ well equipped warriors who don&#39;t stun, or don&#39;t stay stunned for very long. At lvl 72, I&#39;ve killed 2 lvl 80 mages 1v1 and a lvl 80 sin 1v1 (with magic shield on). Level doesn&#39;t mean everything in this game, skill overcomes many obstacles. If you&#39;re gonna try to claim my items must be godly....you&#39;d be wrong, I use elixer staff +8, my complete/crimson is +7, and all my jewels are +0 with the exception on my pendant (no I don&#39;t use IN/IB/GB), only weapon def I use atm is my 25 dd helm. There are many of my opponents on the forum that I&#39;m sure have come across me in cz lately at some point in time who can account for my stun power and dmg dealing capabilities. I only have 160 int, yet I stun quite well [/b]
    actually level does mean something......its one of the factors for stunning :unsure:

UncleRayRay

DO NOT READ
    in 1945, a young girl named katu lata kulu came over to america in a grey boat from africa. a mysterious man killed her by cutting the word "LATUALATUKA" into her back.now that you have read this message she will come to your house on a full moon and steal your soul unless you follow these directions:
    1. RETYPE this message as a comment for three videos

SHIT

I know that..that why I said it doesn&#39;t mean "Everything"

garfieldbr

Well thx for all comments about light... skills items staffs jewells etc..
    things can be good if u have 2 imir+2 and elysium +8 or light erenion+8
    well my stats are not bad...
    i&#39;m not another babashoper just get money with ko like other friends and no i dont know how dupe :P
    so here is a ss of my char how it&#39;s now...

complete set+8/15hp elysium+8
    2imir+2 ib+0 ep+3 ( yeah i just traded for my in+rol 2month ago ) we and sse+1

i hope u guys understand why i make this topic...
    just for get more answears.. cuz i need know about all class

you trade IN+Rol+2 for a EP +3? IN> all? <_<

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Well thx for all comments about light... skills items staffs jewells etc..
    things can be good if u have 2 imir+2 and elysium +8 or light erenion+8
    well my stats are not bad...
    i&#39;m not another babashoper just get money with ko like other friends and no i dont know how dupe :P
    so here is a ss of my char how it&#39;s now...

complete set+8/15hp elysium+8
    2imir+2 ib+0 ep+3 ( yeah i just traded for my in+rol 2month ago ) we and sse+1

i hope u guys understand why i make this topic...
    just for get more answears.. cuz i need know about all class[/b]
    why the high mp?

I didnt read all posts, but i think that choosing staff depends on your stats...

For 160 int i would go elysium for sure

But if you got 112 at int rest in mp (255) or hp you could use erenion only, i would try to use those builds, try dmg with 160 int + elysium and with 112 int (255 mp) + erenion, u will see which one is better h34r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12