Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Like my hell breaker? :)

This is a discussion on Like my hell breaker? :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg noobs u think the goverment pay the food and shit for u to only sit and spam on forums? ...
Page: 3

Ainelover

omg noobs u think the goverment pay the food and shit for u to only sit and spam on forums? ofc ur parents pay a bit once a year.. i bet ur countries dont give u food in class neither^^ u have to bring a fuckin brown paper bag for hyperventilation or dollars for a fuckin snack bar -_- thats why Sweden has no war... newbz^^

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Originally posted by Ainelover
    omg noobs u think the goverment pay the food and shit for u to only sit and spam on forums? ofc ur parents pay a bit once a year.. i bet ur countries dont give u food in class neither^^ u have to bring a fuckin brown paper bag for hyperventilation or dollars for a fuckin snack bar -_- thats why Sweden has no war... newbz^^
    rofl... sooooooooo off topic - but yet, so true? :wacko:

Fopp

i thinks he has a small penis too :wub: he has lots of small things

Fopp

Originally posted by The_Real_PlodeZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Real_PlodeZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ainelover
    rofl... sooooooooo off topic - but yet, so true? :wacko:[/b]
    +1 I <3 plodez

Originally posted by Ainelover
    It would cost the same amount to go eat at any restaurant, so I don't really see your point.

el_tankie

We get laptops from our school *
    where hell is this? we even get deska t my school <_<
    poor poor natural born mexican/americans leaving in the usa that were rejected and alienated by the there own gorvernment

NooBZilla

sweden is a joke anyways so yes of course no one will even play with them in war cuz they would die in 1 hour.

StreLLa

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    sweden is a joke anyways so yes of course no one will even play with them in war cuz they would die in 1 hour.
    :wub:

FatM4n

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by freeze13/freeze247+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(freeze13/freeze247)
    Originally posted by Shurt
    Originally posted by Puke
    Originally posted by Shurt
    Originally posted by Puke
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy

here we go again with the mini weps... *h43r:

Some people are easily amused.

Some people spam forums 247

What else would you like me to do while sitting in class? "Spamming" the forums is much better then listening to Julius Caesar.

Arent you suppose 2 learn stuff in class?

Yep. But, unfortunetely for you i suppose, I've already read Julius Caesar and didn't enjoy it, therefore I'd much rather "spam" the forums.
    THEY STABED THAT B*TCH h43r: h43r: h43r:[/b]
    Et tu Brute <--- Best line of the whole thing, the equivalent of saying "YOU JUST PWNED ME BITCH" in today's internet language [/b][/quote]

Alea lacta est my favorite from ceasar

Pwner4Last

Yeah sweden sucks ass in war, but i would probably solo any army myself, i just have to do my round house kick and cuttan-bong

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123