Is it like this at USKO recently?

This is a discussion on Is it like this at USKO recently? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Been thinking lately about maybe giving a try to USKO for a while after 5-6 years. But 1st to get ...
Page: 1

Default Is it like this at USKO recently?

Been thinking lately about maybe giving a try to USKO for a while after 5-6 years. But 1st to get the hang of the new stuffs released there, tried out some usko file based private servers where i menaged to pull this off: (w/o even WTFast)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPIK8RupT10

In the past, well before the chaos patch, not even worth to talk about it since due to the less amount of skills, no stab2 or that 70% one, 13 was the max regardless of how fast you could do. But even after that, if you tried a 14-15 hits one you surely failed (atleast me and my friends did regardless of how good ping we menaged to get).

Now the question is, is it possible at USKO nowadays or it was just that private server that maybe changed few things which ended up allowing such a speed?

Thx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    Been thinking lately about maybe giving a try to USKO for a while after 5-6 years. But 1st to get the hang of the new stuffs released there, tried out some usko file based private servers where i menaged to pull this off: (w/o even WTFast)

In the past, well before the chaos patch, not even worth to talk about it since due to the less amount of skills, no stab2 or that 70% one, 13 was the max regardless of how fast you could do. But even after that, if you tried a 14-15 hits one you surely failed (atleast me and my friends did regardless of how good ping we menaged to get).

Now the question is, is it possible at USKO nowadays or it was just that private server that maybe changed few things which ended up allowing such a speed?

Thx in advance.
    As far as I'm aware it's something to do with the client version. The speed was increased already in the 15xx version and it's even smoother now with the 20xx files. I don't know the cause, but I'm assuming it's something with the server receiving data and registering it faster than before?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post

Thx in advance.
    It's the same thing in USKO.